The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Candle Haven's Coco-Mint Frost again today.... yummy scent! I stopped by a local gift shop this morning and picked up a 24w melter. It is so cute.... green with ivy, polka dots and burgundy/rust accents.... it has a hand painted look to it... I have not purchased a new melter in awhile so this is a treat!

Happy melting everyone... [smilie=th_gagme]

That sounds like a beautiful melter, fleur--enjoy!!

Jason--Have you tried the new Yankee Chocolate Cupcake yet? I really liked that one. Did you try the Candied Apple? I think I'll get another one tomorrow and give it one more go--I love the cold scent and was so disappointed when I couldn't get much throw.

Threw on Cinnamon Tea-MB this morning. That Tahitian Waterfall is still going-must be my lucky day. The 2nd tree guy came and quoted me $600 to have ALL of the trees on the property topped,fence row cleared,4 trees removed,guttering repaired, and limbs cleared from the roof from the neighbors nuisance trees! I am hoping this is the end of the crazy wind we've been having-so I don't have to have any more guttering repairs! Also that price is fantastic-considering the 1st guy wanted $800 to remove one tree... [smilie=th_gagme]

hope everyone is have a good friday. I'm melting two things today.

yc-ginger citrus

cottage hill creation-red velvet cake, yummmmmmmmmy.

Susan

Jason--Have you tried the new Yankee Chocolate Cupcake yet? I really liked that one. Did you try the Candied Apple? I think I'll get another one tomorrow and give it one more go--I love the cold scent and was so disappointed when I couldn't get much throw.

I haven't tried those two yet, Nancy. Can't wait to, though!

Guest Anonymous

I've got Crosscreek's Cherry Lemonade going now - it's perfect! It's an exact Yankee dupe too for anyone who likes that scent for YC like I do [smilie=th_gagme]

Nothing today yet, but last night it was Lemon Candy from Crosscreek and Cherry Slush from Tuscadero's. For anyone who's a fellow lemon lover, the Lemon Candy has an incredible throw and smelled great - no fuel smell whatsover, and the scent reminded me of lemonade!

[smilie=th_gagme]

I've got Crosscreek's Cherry Lemonade going now - it's perfect! It's an exact Yankee dupe too for anyone who likes that scent for YC like I do [smilie=th_gagme]

I love cherry lemonaide from YC. One of the best they make! I'll have to try that one.

Guest candlefreak

Today is YC Juicy Peach in the LR and YC Juicy Watermelon in the BR. I am loving the peach one!!!!! Even my hubby likes it, which he doesn't like peach scents. He said it smells more apricot than peach.

Threw on Cinnamon Tea-MB this morning. That Tahitian Waterfall is still going-must be my lucky day. The 2nd tree guy came and quoted me $600 to have ALL of the trees on the property topped,fence row cleared,4 trees removed,guttering repaired, and limbs cleared from the roof from the neighbors nuisance trees! I am hoping this is the end of the crazy wind we've been having-so I don't have to have any more guttering repairs! Also that price is fantastic-considering the 1st guy wanted $800 to remove one tree... [smilie=th_gagme]

Cat--what great news!! Just goes to show that a person should always shop around for estimates before hiring someone. I am happy for you.

Good afternoon... boy this has been a busy week! I am ready to relax but I have a busy weekend coming up... June is always full of parties and such... fun but a crazy pace!

trep... the melter is so cute.... I really like hand painted pottery... I will melt in it later this evening and report back when I have a chance... hopefully it is a good melter too!

Cat... woohoo... can you send the tree guy up my way... it costs a fortune to take trees down in my neck of the woods... we had two very old and VERY large maple trees taken down last year... it cost us in the thousands to have it done... we are looking at taking down another row of old trees and I nearly fell over when they quoted us a price... needless to say they are still here!

I just started melting Candle Haven's Cotton Candy... yum!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! [smilie=th_gagme]

I am glad that the new estimate is better, Cat - in fact it sounds great!

I am melting a little yellow guy that was out of the wrapper trying to make a break for it...lemon of some sort!

Today I am melting Haunted House in the kitchen and den. I finally realized what this scent reminds me of....a Movie Theater!! Like the smell of getting your popcorn and candy before the movie starts! Yum!!!

Awesome description, that sounds wonderful!

Candle Haven's Coco-Mint Frost again today.... yummy scent! I stopped by a local gift shop this morning and picked up a 24w melter. It is so cute.... green with ivy, polka dots and burgundy/rust accents.... it has a hand painted look to it... I have not purchased a new melter in awhile so this is a treat!

Happy melting everyone... [smilie=th_gagme]

How would you describe this one? I'm thinking of like chocolate mint,...am I right?

Cat, that's a great estimate! Love the new avatar.

Burning some candles this evening - Mulberry Wine (Sugar & Spice), Hot Apple Pie (Northern Maine), and Pink Champagne (Pure Scents).

Melting Coconut Cream Pie from Candle Haven. This is a good bakery scent, IMO, for the warmer months. I just re-ordered more!

Guest Anonymous
Cat, that's a great estimate! Love the new avatar.

Burning some candles this evening - Mulberry Wine (Sugar & Spice), Hot Apple Pie (Northern Maine), and Pink Champagne (Pure Scents).

They all sound good - How does the Sugar & Spice candle perform? I have only ordered tarts from there but I've been contemplating a jar.....

Guest Anonymous
I've got Crosscreek's Cherry Lemonade going now - it's perfect! It's an exact Yankee dupe too for anyone who likes that scent for YC like I do :lol:

I love cherry lemonaide from YC. One of the best they make! I'll have to try that one.

I love the cherry lemonade scent too.

I am just so in love with your little girl icon too. It's adorable.