The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

well... others said the green house is too strong so i put it out and have started one called blue denim. FABULOUS.

I can smell everything so great here at work, but i put them on at home and either can't smell them or barely smell them compared to here.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Is Greenhouse similiar to Dew Grass? Just wondering.

Still having fun trying all the new YC scents. Tonight it is Autumn Gold. Yes, it's 90 degrees outside, but I couldn't wait to try this one. It is another great Fall scent from YC, one which will be in constant rotation come Fall. The description says: spicy cinnamon and clove with notes of cranberry and vanilla. Wish it was a tad stronger, but it is a wonderful scent!

Guest Anonymous
Still having fun trying all the new YC scents. Tonight it is Autumn Gold. Yes, it's 90 degrees outside, but I couldn't wait to try this one. It is another great Fall scent from YC, one which will be in constant rotation come Fall. The description says: spicy cinnamon and clove with notes of cranberry and vanilla. Wish it was a tad stronger, but it is a wonderful scent!

That sounds right up my alley for the fall - I love all of those scents individually, so together I'll bet they are awesome!

So jellaous you have all those new scents. I haven't had a chance to make it to Yankee again.

Which one would you rate as the best so far???

I ad today all day YC Berry Tangerine. It is quite good. Now I put Sweet violet to the bedroom and will strat something else in the kitchen where I will be stydying for the rest of the evening.

Maybe will try that Sweet Strawbery.

I haven't melted anything today, been a busy one. Decided to light my raspberry cream tin candle though. Have a good night everyone, and stay safe.

Susan

Sweet Orange & Chili Peppers from Candle Haven. It's a nice strong one so it should help eliminate the odor from the hamburgers I cooked on the George Foreman!

I'm ending the evening with pink from missy's tempting tarts in the living room, and honey almond from natural goodies in my bedroom. My kids are all in my bed playing Uno right now, but I'm getting tired, so I think I'm going to go kick them out soon. It's pretty funny hearing all the giggles coming through the walls, though. Even the 3 year old thinks he's actually playing the game. :P

Have a great night, everyone!

:P

Tonight I am melting CH Paradise Island, oh boy is it yummy!! Its a fantastic scent!!!

Have a nice evening ladies... :lol:

I'm ending the evening with pink from missy's tempting tarts in the living room, and honey almond from natural goodies in my bedroom. My kids are all in my bed playing Uno right now, but I'm getting tired, so I think I'm going to go kick them out soon. It's pretty funny hearing all the giggles coming through the walls, though. Even the 3 year old thinks he's actually playing the game. :P

Have a great night, everyone!

Awe, how cute Heidi!

well... others said the green house is too strong so i put it out and have started one called blue denim. FABULOUS.

I can smell everything so great here at work, but i put them on at home and either can't smell them or barely smell them compared to here.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, Denimsway, I have that problem just here in our apartment. Our living room, dining room and kitchen is a rather open area, but not too large (1100 sq.ft. apartment). I have placed 3 different wattage melters and a tea light in every available spot in all three rooms, even on top of a tall bookcase, but nowhere can I get a throw from my melts, most of them not even a smell. I put my melters in the bedroom and they work beautifully. I about tore my hair out for awhile, but have now resigned myself to the fact that I have to use my melter in the bedroom. However, most all the scents make their way into the living room. I figure it is just the air currant and air circulation. I don't know of anything to remedy the situation. Just live with it, I guess! :P

So jellaous you have all those new scents. I haven't had a chance to make it to Yankee again.

DesertRose, my favorite so far is between the Autumn Gold and Blueberry Scone, but all six that I've tried so far have been great. My favorite scents are food and spice scents, so I lean more to those. Still have four more scents to try. Knowing that you like fresh scents, I think you would love Evening Air and especially Green Bamboo. Let me know what you think of these when you try them.

DesertRose, my favorite so far is between the Autumn Gold and Blueberry Scone, but all six that I've tried so far have been great. My favorite scents are food and spice scents, so I lean more to those. Still have four more scents to try. Knowing that you like fresh scents, I think you would love Evening Air and especially Green Bamboo. Let me know what you think of these when you try them.

Hi Candlefan! It's good to know someone else is up at this time. I'm burning CH's Butter Creme Crunch and MaximumScented's Chocolate Coconut Cake. Oh boy, do I have a sweet tooth. I love the food scents!

:P

Thanks for your info. Ypu are always so heplful, Yankee Fan. :P

I can wait to go to Yankee. And have decided that I will give a shot to that Blueberry scone too. :lol:

Today I am burning YC Good Morning, very pleasant scent. I am getting ready to go to the beach and taking all my books with me because I have exam on Saturday so I will study over there.

Yesterday night I tried Yankee tarts combo, I have never before combined scents but when I was in the store I liked scets of several swirl candles. So I combined Butter cream with Sweet Strawberry is awersome. :P

Today I am melting Haunted House in the kitchen and den. I finally realized what this scent reminds me of....a Movie Theater!! Like the smell of getting your popcorn and candy before the movie starts! Yum!!!

Candle Haven's Coco-Mint Frost again today.... yummy scent! I stopped by a local gift shop this morning and picked up a 24w melter. It is so cute.... green with ivy, polka dots and burgundy/rust accents.... it has a hand painted look to it... I have not purchased a new melter in awhile so this is a treat!

Happy melting everyone... [smilie=th_gagme]