The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Oooh, Jelly Donut! I asked her to add that one back into her lineup. She sold it when I first started buying from her and I was all out so I asked if she could get it again. Love that one! Better than YC's version IMO.

I'm still considering the order. I'm looking for the perfect color and scent combination to match what is already on my mantle. I was inspired by a country catalog that I got in the mail. I saw similar candles and they looked so pretty. Right now I have a cheapo deep red pillar on my mantle and it's never been burned because I'm scared to light it up because I think it was made in China. I'd love to have a beautiful candle that I can actually light up on the mantle so I'm considering these because I love them and I know they burn well.

Hey LLVV, looks like they have a distributor on 25A by us. But I swear I have seen these sorty of grubby looking candles at the outlet at that Country Store by YC that closed. But there is a store just like that on the other side of the outlet right in the corner, I didn't even know it was there till last week. Let me know how you make our. Hope your Dad is feeling ok.

Last nights melt was YC Candy Corn....shocked that I liked it!!!

Been busy with all the back to school stuff going on...lots of soccer training too..and and little extra time I have been spending at work.

Hope everyones last couple of weeks of summer are going well.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning...

Melting:

Pink Ice from Pink Flower Scents

Forever Alice from Blue Gecko...it's taking over the house... :)

Sweet...nahhh...I was only gone for 2 days but it feels like forever missing the boards....my cruise is in 2 days!!! [smilie=eek]

Maggie-Have a great time on your cruise! Where are you going?

I am ready to switch out scents-It will be Peaches and Cream from Kim's Tarts.

:)

Maggie-Have a great time on your cruise! Where are you going?

Thanks Michele! We are flying down to Miami and setting off to the Keys and then Bahamas from there...it's gonna be a short trip.

Maggie, have a fabulous cruise! How exciting!

Denim and Katz, it's no fun at all when wax funds are dwindling. I'm going to have to keep an eye on mine too. I'm saving up for two wonderful but expensive dog training seminars.

Katz, LOL Pearamel is yummy and strong, isn't it! :)

I'm melting a fave today, Citrus Zinger from Can-Do.

Gail

Guest Viennalady

Today I am in my mom's home on the countryside and melting

YC "Apricot and Honey"

YC "Winter Berries"

Both from the serie "YC Home"

Just received my first order from Bella's candles and tarts. Stuck my hand in the bag and out came Monster Mash- a halloween sampler scent. This little guy filled up my whole first floor with the scent of caramel popcorn with a hint of spice. Everyone in the house liked it. Had to turn it off after a while since it was sooo strong. I am looking forward to trying more from my order!

Karrie

Just got home and decided to put out some of my fall decorations even though it looks and feels like summer still. Those Yankee Nut Babies are SO cute out--I am so glad I got them. I didn't put all my stuff out but enough to make a nice change.

I am melting Yankee Candied Apple and burning Macintosh.

Have a great night everyone.

Got home a little while ago and started can do's cornbread. I so love a good smell in the house. this one is just wonderfull and smells better then real corn bread baking in the oven that I make. What a great fall scent I am enjoying in the summer months end.

MaggieMae - have a super time on your cruise! [smilie=th_blij12] Since the forum will be going down and won't be back up until Saturday (?) I'll wish you bon voyage now.

Trep - I know it's a little early, but I'm getting in the mood to deco for fall, too. Maybe we can persuade the weather to cooperate. [smilie=th_a056]

I'm melting SSS Bite Me. Nice & fruity!

Hello my lovely candle addict buddies!! [smilie=th_oops_]

SweetTart, I always order the scalloped tarts from Deana and have great results. Maybe you chose some of the lighter scents? I honestly think that this order I just received from Crosscreek is about the strongest bunch of tarts I've ever smelled. No kidding!

Aria- Hmmmm you think its just the scent that im picking that might be the lighter scent throw? Well i do mostly order fruity scents so im not sure that could be why its light. Thanx for sharing your opinion and input on what the reason of my 1st experience of its light scent throw could be. Maybe ill give it another try. :P

denimsway- Oh no!! Sorry to hear you had a speeding ticket. [smilie=th_empathy] Now are you too in a hurry to rush home to melt some smellies there? Hee Hee!! [smilie=th_bb24]

katzncandles- [smilie=th_a056] You still melting that LOL pearamel?! Notice you been melting that same one a few days back ago!! Wow that is awesome!! Maybe i should give it a try....

sillysmom- Oooooo candy corn! I love to eat it. Every halloween time, i alway love to eat it. Though everyone is not too fond of it. I feel like im one of the few who likes the candy itself. When i was younger, everyone would not care for it, while im over here telling them to give it to me saying "yum" while eating it and they alll saying "eew." Lol... I duno, i like it. Lol :lol:

Recent melts:

Raspberry guava- really nice on cold sniff but when melted, the scent throw was so light to no scent throw at all. [smilie=th_blij12] must be a fluke one [smilie=th_oops_] so i had to change it to,

CFTKR jazzberry- ahhhh!! much better, thats what im talking about. Hee hee!!

CFTKR sweet berry cake- awesome throw but smell more like artificial cake kinda thing. Its alright overall

CFTKR banana waffer pudding- Oh so nice!! Smells so delicious !!

Well happy melting you all!! Its almost Friday!!! Yey!!

SweetTart, I have to say everything you are melting sounds wonderful!

I have a jar of YC Bay Breeze burning downstairs and upstairs I am melting Nene's Baby Soft Touches....wonderful scent for a bedroom.

karrielynn, that scent sounds fantastic....caramel corn and spice? Sign me up!!!!

Maggie, hope you have fun on your cruise!

Maggie, hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise! We just got back from a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera and it was fabulous!

SweetTart, I love to eat candy corn, too! [smilie=th_a056]

Melting Candied Nuts from Bella's.

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone!!! [smilie=th_oops_]

Your the Best!!!

Mpfand~ The Mexican Riviera? Wow...must have been wonderful!!!

Denim & Kim...that stinks about the speeding ticket...I have narrowly missed getting one or two in the past... [smilie=th_oops_]

Viennalady~ The countryside you say? It must be BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Karrie~ I know what you mean about the strength of Bella's tarts...amazing!

Melting a BIG cuttable from Carol...Baked Apple....it came in a little tin pan...I wonder if I can use it on my electric melter.... [smilie=th_a056]

Well, if I don't "see" you all before the board gets back up...Have a GREAT week and [smilie=th_blij12]

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone!!! :(

Your the Best!!!

Mpfand~ The Mexican Riviera? Wow...must have been wonderful!!!

Denim & Kim...that stinks about the speeding ticket...I have narrowly missed getting one or two in the past... ;)

Viennalady~ The countryside you say? It must be BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Karrie~ I know what you mean about the strength of Bella's tarts...amazing!

Melting a BIG cuttable from Carol...Baked Apple....it came in a little tin pan...I wonder if I can use it on my electric melter.... :)

Well, if I don't "see" you all before the board gets back up...Have a GREAT week and :(

Recents melts have been:

Pink Flower Scents - Blood Orange Tea Cakes

CFTKR - Sweet Berry Cakes, Vanilla Bliss

Can-Do - Dad's Cucumbers & Cream

Last night's melt was CFTKR - Sugar Corn Pudding (YUM!)

Currently melting:

SSS - Cucumber Melon

CCCC - Coconut

CFTKR - Watermelon Taffy

I guess I posted but can't figure out quite how I did it. I am terrible with new things. Sigh...

Starting the day out with Yankee French Vanilla. Have a great day everyone.

same here, Trep.

Burning AMS votive-Tribal nights.

Hello smelly (in a good way :D ) friends! :( Looks like there will be a learning curve for the new forum. :huh:

Gonna be another hot one here today. Oh joy. ;)

I'm melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Corn Pudding. Sure smells good! :(

Happy New Board! :)

You guys are making me want to go on a cruise!

I have been cleaning out my summer stash - seems like I had a lot of strawberry!

Scentsy - Strawberry Sweetie

Pauper - Strawberries and Cream

CD - Strawberry Fields

Yey!! We are back up!! Well having a hard time posting and having to keep trying to post. Grrrrr!!! Took me awhile to find things and edit stuff on profile. Lol. But love the whole purple layout of the forum. Love Purple!! Hee Hee!!

Well later today, we are off to get a gift for my little niece for her bday. She is into the whole nintendo DS thing, so will probly get her a game.

Recent melts:

CFTKR blueberry creme and pink flamingo- very nice [smilie=HBday]