The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

I like the look of the new forum. I'm melting Fried Ice Cream from Scentsy. Have a wonderful week-end, everyone!

Hi there! Like the look of the board! Although I do feel a little "lost".

I have one tart melting....Carol's Harvest....this is hands down one of my all time favorite scents. [smilie=HBday] I think it is supposed to smell like YC Harvest, but I think Carol's is so much better! ;)

Okay, have to go play and see if I can load my avatar.... :D

Hi everyone. I haven't been melting much working alot. Burning: Caramel votive by Woodwick.

Susan

The new board looks nice! Melting missy's Key Lime Pie!

• Downvote 1

Nice new forums!

Yesterday's scents:

K - Strawberry Buttercream - YC - A nice scent I guess but nothing special IMO

LR - Dragon's Blood - GHBT - A favorite

BR - Fruit Smoothie Sorbet - CFTKR - Another great scent from Carol - really enjoyed this one

Bathroom - Tyler Roses - Tyler Candles - A favorite

Today's first scents are:

K - Orange You Special - GG - Smells like an orange creamsicle and quite strong as well - A favorite

LR - Lessie's Garden Terrace - Can-Do - A very nice floral scent

BR - Forever Alice - Blue Gecko - A favorite

Bathroom - Rose of Morocco - YC - I made a tart out of the last of the jar candle

Hiiiiii! I just LOVE the look of the new forum. The old one was nice, but this looks a lot more professional and current! Congrats to Christina and all who worked on this! ;)

I'm feeling rather lost too but it sounds like I'm lost with friends, so that's good. [smilie=HBday]

I'm melting CCCC's Orange Sherbet today. Lovin' it!

Gail

• Downvote 1

I guess we're all finding our way around the new forum. I like the new look. The little tealights are so cute.

I took the kids to yet another school open house today. Finally, all set for the new school year to begin on Monday. Now with all this paperwork, I feel like I've got all the homework this weekend.

Melting CYS - Poolside Pink and

Crosscreek - Lemon Noel Cookies

Ok, here is my first post on the new forum design and I sure hope I don't mess things up. I think the design is really classy and that the change is great!

I have been melting CCCC Flower Bomb this afternoon, but I can't smell very well for some reason and ended up turning it off so I could enjoy the melt later. I don't have a cold or anything, but I do have a slight sinus headache-- strange!

My kids go back to school tomorrow too. I can't believe that summer is coming to an end already, but the first hints of fall are in the air and I'm quite ready to dive into Autumn!

Wow...love the new colors! Very pretty.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Candy Corn Balls and burning YC's Coconut Vanilla.

Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.

I put on OMG Sweet Southern Home this morning, and it's good and strong. Berries and spice maybe? Different and interesting. Smells like red wine, but that might just be me. th_cocktail.gifth_giggle.gif

Can-do - Blue Clear Skies too. Wishful thinking today.

Olive, Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Sweetie! I hope you had a great day.

Aria, I totally agree...Carol's Harvest is so much better than Yankee's version. By the way, her Home Sweet Home is also so much better. Carol's HSH has a stronger butter note to it.

This morning I'm melting Cherry Almond Zucchini Bread and I also just started a new YC candle - Wild Cherry. Such a pretty candle.

[smilie=th_idontknow] Good Morning!

LLVV, I will have to see if I have a HSH tart from Carol to try.

This morning, I'm melting Carol's Queens' Cake...yummy.

sharonana, yep....lot's of ZB scents happening today...sounds good

Have a nice Sunday everyone! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]