The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.

Hee Hee! thats cute [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Well today we will be going to my little niece bday party. We had did alot of run around shopping yesterday. It seem that we travel all around that world yesterday. Lol. But it should be fun today at the bday party today. Havent seen my brother and sis-in-law for awhile...

Melting CFTKR eucalyptus spearmint- In my opinion, this is better then the BBW candle one. I really like this alota![smilie=th_idontknow]

Hi guys, man I HAVE been away too long. I couldn't believe the changes. However, I love them. I cannot wait to catch up and see what I have been missing. Forums come and go, but Candlefind has always been a favorite of mine that always welcomes you back and offers the "mostest"(lol) info around.

Today I am burning a candle from our local street fair. Its from a company called "Our Own Candle Company" and the scent is Orange Creamsicle. I am totally enjoying this one. Last night I ended the evening (which was filled with Polka music from the street fair...Polish Fair)with CBV's Summer Nites. I figured I better get this one going before summer is over. It was also a beautiful scent.

Anyway, glad to be back and look forward to fun checking out the new site and reading what everyone has been up to. [smilie=th_idontknow] to some old and new friends.

Olive, Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Sweetie! I hope you had a great day.

Aria, I totally agree...Carol's Harvest is so much better than Yankee's version. By the way, her Home Sweet Home is also so much better. Carol's HSH has a stronger butter note to it.

This morning I'm melting Cherry Almond Zucchini Bread and I also just started a new YC candle - Wild Cherry. Such a pretty candle.

LLVV, I'm plotting a CFTKR order right now, and thanks to your post, I now have two more scents to add. I wouldn't have picked Harvest or HSH because I have the YC versions here already, but I'm all for a better version. Buttery notes in the HSH sounds wonderful.

Hi all!

Currently melting:

K - Dried Apple Wreath - Busy Bee's - A favorite - I smell primarily apple and cinnamon with a hint of evergreen and an earthy note that just makes this scent awesome - I really need to place another Busy Bee's order....

LR - Drift Away - YC - An awesome scent - really liking this one a lot

BR - Vanilla Sandalwood - EW - A favorite

Bathroom - Jamaican Rosewood - Candle Dippers - A favorite

Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey.

I put on OMG Sweet Southern Home this morning, and it's good and strong. Berries and spice maybe? Different and interesting. Smells like red wine, but that might just be me. th_cocktail.gifth_giggle.gif

Can-do - Blue Clear Skies too. Wishful thinking today.

LOL I say that expression all the time to DP. Ever since I saw Kill Bill Vol 2 and he says that to Uma Thurman I've sort of borrowed it....

Hi everybody!

Maureen, good to "see" you, girl. That was sweet what you said about our CF forum. ITA. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I'm going to LOVE this new format after I get a bit more experience. It's awesome, don't you all think so?

I'm melting LOL's Indian Candy Corn. Truly wonderful! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

Wow! Haven't been on in awhile and wow...this is great...so pretty on the eyes....I haven't been melting much lately...too hot here and out with the kiddos on mini trips so been mia so to speak...today I am burning a candle Holiday Wassail from Cottage Hill. Love this scent...

Our annual airshow has been going on this weekend, so I have been out watching planes and not melting! Best catch up!

Starting with Tarts Galore: Purple (In honor of our new site, LOL!)

Haley's Cappuccino Brulee got a little too overpowering after a few hours so I switched to YC Juicy Orange, which was disappointing. The throw was so light, I didn't even know I had a tart melting even though the melter was on and the wax was all liquid.

Currently, I am melting Marmalade Spice, also from Haley's. This one, I think, is a palm wax tart. The wax looked all crystalized and pretty at least. It has been melting all afternoon and it smells absolutely wonderful. It reminds me of one of those oranges with all the cloves stuck in it. My fiancé even likes it!

That is funny sweet, plotting orders becoming a hobby. I like that!

Tonight I melted Vanilla Pound Cake from Can Do....simply divine.......

Have a good night all...

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

I am melting Carol's Harvest End....fantastic fall scent. I like all of Carol's scents that have the word "harvest" in them!

[smilie=th_avatar_4219] Going to be gone for a few days on a little vacation with DH and the boys...see you guys Friday!

Aria, Have fun on your mini vacation!

Melting a odd combo today in different rooms though, Kim's Lick me all over and CFTKR Christmas past.

Good morning! I've been up since 4AM and could use one of two things: more coffee or a nap. [smilie=th_avatar_4219] Slatkin's Eucalyptus Mint candle has been such a comforting early morning companion.

Aria, have a fun-filled few days!

Gail

Hey everyone~~~ Not much melting this weekend, really crazy busy. Love the new look of the forum...but does anyone know how you can tell when u sign on what the last post you read was. I used to look at when I last logged in and that would tell me...but I don't see that now...thanks everyone! Have a great day!

Have a fun getaway, Aria.

Plotting orders is so much fun, especially with all of Carol's scents to choose from.

The kids are off to school. I'm melting and burning waxies all the live long day.

Cocoapink - Red Velvet Cake melt

Busy Bee - Violets & Musk melt

YC - Almond Cookie jar

YC - Jellybean swirl jar

SH - Banshee Bread Pudding jar

Love the new look of this site! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

I've got Pinemint and blossoms from Aroma Haven in my melter.

I need to order from OMG Candles. I'm hearing some great stuff on here! [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

Aria: Have a fun get away...

I'm heading to Southern Indiana tomorrow to spend the week with my Mom I'm taking her a new electric melter and tarts for her birthday. i think she is afraid of the tea lights. This morning I am melting LOL-Teakwood Treasures and Backroad Hobbies-Fireside. I hope everyone has a great week and I hope to get some melting in myself while visiting.