The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Hi all!

Tonight's scents are:

K - Napa Valley Harvest - YC - I really liked this scent better when Illuminations was still in business, the YC version is spot on but much lighter IMO - I added one of my Illuminations Napa Valley Harvest jars that I have stashed to beef up the scent throw.

LR - Lemon Drop - Country Chunkie - I have enjoyed most all of the scents I got from my first order - except for this one - it's not super terrible but I'm not really liking it either. Since I had cut it in half and this is the last of it I figured I'd put it in the LR since no one will be in there for the rest of the night just so I can get rid of it - I hate to throw away wax.

BR - Sugared Raspberry Violets - Blue Gecko - Awesome! A favorite

Bathroom - Butterfly Flower - B&BW - I cut up the wax that was left over after the jar candle burned out and made a tart [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

hey, ladies!

Sweet&spicy, that Funnell Fried Twinkies was soo good! A bit on the light side, i admit, while melting, is perfect for a smaller room, but goodness, was it yummy! I'm with ya on Nene's Autumn Wreath! I stock up on that one for the fall...so strong and good!

Maurie, i agree with you about carol's tarts! They're just the BEST...

Didn't have a chance to post my melts yesterday. I melted Carol's Cranberry Zucchini Bread, which was just :blink:, and ended the evening with Crosscreek's Marvelous Marble Cake...it literally smelled like i just took a marble cake out of the oven, all hot and sweet...i was drooling!

This morning i'm melting Carol's Apple Indian Cake...this scent is sooo realistic and strong, i don't know how she does it!

Have a nice day, ladies!

Starting out my morning with Yankee Mandarin Cranberry. I love this one more every time I melt or burn it. We are having a lovely cool morning here for a change. It is energizing me after all the heat and humidity. I will try and send it to all of you who are still sweltering. Wish me luck!!

Mornin' everyone,

I decided to pull out my Can Do- Lessie's Haunted House tart to try and see if I like it so that I can place an order for fall. This tart is amazing! If halloween had a scent, this would be it. I am going to hop over to her website and order a bunch.

Karrie

Good Morning Everyone!

It is still on the cooler side today. I am enjoying the change though.

AMS Blueberry Zucchini Bread still has some life left. I will change that out in a bit. Melting LOL Comfortably Numb in the bedroom. Love it.

I am burning YC Coconut Bay and YC Farmers Market.

:blink:

I'm melting CrossCreek's Cinnamon Bread Pudding and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1]!

WANT! That scent sounds like heaven.

Is it just me or are these pages extra long. th_avatar_4219.gifMy scrolling finger is getting a workout.

So far this morning I'm melting:

CFTKR - Strawberry Pine

CFTKR - Blueberry Zucchini Bread

It's been raining here for four days...by rain I mean annoying little drizzles that keep messing up my hair. At least it's not flooding. Knock wood.

Today I am working on CFTKR's Sour Watermelon in the kitchen and Can-do's Raspberry Tomato Leaf. Both are tarts and are amazing. I wish Donna (can-do) still did candles. I want a candle in Raspberry Tomato Leaf. Anyone know where I can get one?? Thanks all.

Have a wonderful day. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Hi buddies!

Jules, you can go to your Settings, then click on the Forums tab, then Board Preferences and then Board Display Settings, where you'll find a section to change the number of posts shown on each forum page and the number of topics shown for each forum page.

I'm melting TDC Monkey Farts. It's very, very nice but has a hint of floral which rates it an A instead of an A+.

Gail, so fussy

Thank you Gail. th_a025.gif

Maurie, I'm not sure but I think Busy Bee makes Raspberry Tomato Leaf. I've smelled that nice fresh scent before, somewhere.

Melted French Vanilla Pear from Melissa's Primitive Wicks thismorning. It smelled like burnt something or another so I threw it out. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Now melting Lemon Poppyseed from mylingys perfect candles. Dont smell a thing. [smilie=th_hmph]

Going to put on some bath and body works sandlewood Vanilla oil. I know that will do the trick! [smilie=th_happy]

I was digging out Christmas presents and bagging them--yes I know it is only late August but I deliver a lot of mine when I go to Iowa in October and I like to be ready. That said, I found a Yankee Vanilla Cookie candle I didn't know I had so I lit that and put on a French Vanilla tart to go with it. It is starting to smell really yummy in here. This has been one gorgeous day--such a relief. Hope everyone has had a good day. Nancy

Mornin' everyone,

I decided to pull out my Can Do- Lessie's Haunted House tart to try and see if I like it so that I can place an order for fall. This tart is amazing! If halloween had a scent, this would be it. I am going to hop over to her website and order a bunch.

Karrie

I so love this tart too. Do you know of any other vendors that have a scent like this one? or what the notes are in it? [smilie=th_fabulous1]

This morning i'm melting Carol's Apple Indian Cake...this scent is sooo realistic and strong, i don't know how she does it!

Luv that one, too! [smilie=th_00000020] Heads up, tho...she had to change the name. It's now called Sweet Apple Corn Muffins. I wanted to get a bag of that [smilie=th_12E9EC16] and kept watching for it, but it wasn't showing up in her store. Finally asked her about it and found out about the name change.

Puppy - you iz a computer whiz. B) [smilie=th_d6ac145d] Thanks for letting us know how to change the # of posts we see. [smilie=th_yourock] Keep those tips comin.... [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I'm melting YC Harvest. It's cooler here too, so [smilie=th_pardon] :( [smilie=snoopy]

I didn't melt much today. DD and I were running errands trying to get everything in place for the first day of school.

Tonight I'm melting -

CFTKR: Vanilla Buttercream Crunch.

I'm so excited! I found a tartburner on Ebay that I've been hunting for. It's from 2 or 3 years ago...a mosaic pumpkin.