The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Thanks for the warm welcome back.

LLVV, I'm burning blue for you and your family today. :lol:

Southern Alchemy - Blue Hawaii

Slatkin - Seaside Escape

Guest Viennalady

These days I am celebrating a Woodwick-Festival. My living space smells great!

* Mandarin Vanilla(Fusion in a beautiful handmade orange glas, scent is very strong)

* Caramell Apple(Fusion in a beautiful handmade green glas)

* Trilogy: three in one candle: Currant, Ambrosia, Sugared Berry

:lol: :lol: :lol:

got 12 different scents from the serene dream on ebay. Can't smell any of them. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] UGH! I hate it when that happens!

Now I'm burning splash of rain from Yankee.

Hi all! Just got back from vacation - we went to Newport, Rhode Island - was awesome!

Currently melting:

K - Hazelnut Coffee - YC - A very nice scent but not strong enough for my liking.

LR - Autumn Wreath - YC - A favorite

BR - Mountain Pine - YC - A favorite - We came across a YC store in Newport and they had this scent so I snatched quite a few...

Bathroom - Mountain Lodge - YC - I got all the new fall scents while I was there and this one is nice - can really smell the cedar.

LLVV, sorry you are going thru this....here's wishng you good outcomes for your dad.

Today I melted LOL's Peach Ice Cream, SSS's Raspberry Guava, Fragrant Memories' Double Scoop and LunaBleu's Blood Orange Noel.

Have a great night all...

SweetTart--this is getting spooky--yes??? Anyway, I have some of those tealight melters with the glass bowl and I love them, but I actually meant I have been using an electric melter and then I put unscented tealights in regular tealight holders for light and then have the tarts for scent. These days my actual favorite way to melt tarts is to use a flat plate candle warmer with my tart tin on top. My tarts have all been lasting a minimum of 12 hrs and the scent has been amazing.

trep- thats interesting how you melting it like that. and your tarts last 12hrs?! :) thats freakin awesome!!! Amazing!!!

LLVV- im sorry to hear that. My prayers and blessing going your way girl. I hope things will be turning out ok for you and your family. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Dabbadooey and Bigred- you must be a big fan of YC tarts huh? almost all your recents melts are YC. Hee Hee. cool cool :?

Deminsway- I know what you mean when there is no smell, especially when you get all excited bout a new vendor to try i get frustrated too wen that happens. [smilie=th_c032] oh yeah, i tried the walmart 3 wick candles and unfortunately i didnt get a good scent throw from them. guess it doesnt work for me. [smilie=th_00000020] But thats good it works for you cuz its sure is awesome cheap. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Melting CFTKR strawberry preserves- i love this one with STRONG scent throw! Awesome!

Happy Melting Everyone!!

Good to C U Jules! Was your vacay to Cozumel the cruise U mentioned? Did you take your red bottomed swim suit with ya? [smilie=th_00000020]

Melting CFTKR's Lime Cooler.

Cozumel? yes. Red bottomed swimsuit? No way! :) I played it cool, cool, cool. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

in the hot, hot sun.

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Candles still going.

added melts

Cozy Cottage - Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie

Tuscadero's - Kola Nut

Good evening, everyone! Melting YC's Beach Vacation and burning YC's Sun & Sand. It's FINALLY rainy here - the monsoon storms have been threatening but finally arrived. I love this part of summer. And I'm glad because I've been sick for the last couple of days and rain always makes me feel better.....that and wax! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

For the evening:

Melting Orange Dream Cake from Country Home...absolutely LOVE this one! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Momuv~ Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well....glad you are feeling better! :) And wax does help...doesn't it?

I was melting Kim's - Blazing Blueberry Cobbler in the LR and FR this afternoon. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Now I just started burning Village Candle - Lemon Pound Cake. This is a new candle for me. Hoping for great things.

Today's melts were LOL Island Mandarin and CFTKR Zucchini Noel.

Everyone had some great scents going today. When you really need to relax melting some wax always makes it feel better. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Starting my Friday out with Mandarin Cranberry from Yankee.

SweetTart--I use mostly Yankee tarts and, yes, they have all been lasting a good 12+ hours. I have been very pleased--I think the combo of what I am using to melt them and where I have placed them in the house has done the trick although Yankee always has lasted a long time for me--but not THIS long. They actually could go longer but I put one on at 4AM when I get up and change it out late afternoon and run another one all night and usually I could leave them longer but I am ready for something new after 12 hours.

Have a great day, everyone--it's almost the weekend!!

Good Friday Morning! My house is smelling great today. In the Kitchen I have melting from Can-Do Vanilla Bean Cookies. In the bedroom I have burning YC Apple Cider and in the foyer I have YC Red Berries & Cedar.

With me being home this summer I have noticed that I have been burning more candles than I have in a long time. For a while I don't think I even lit a candle due to the fact I was never home for more than 2 to 3 hours at a time during the work week. I have really enjoyed the candle light.

Happy Friday everyone [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Melting Haley's Heavenly Scents Christmas Splendor @ work...one of my favs from Haleys :)

0093-1.gif Good Morning friends!

Melting CFTKR Fuity Loops....perfect, as always. Such a good scent!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I don't know where the weeks go and it's almost August..

I am melting LOL-American Dream. I love this scent and it has been discontinued. I need to find a replacement. Maybe Doc from Busy Bee can dup. Also, I'm burning AMS-Head Shop. I love this scent too. Have a great morning. I'm getting my grocery list together, so I'll check in later on.

Happy Friday Everyone!

Looking forward to the weekend. Nothing planned, hopefully just relaxing. I need it!

Denim, I soooo hate when you get a disappointing batch of wax from a new vendor. I had that problem, and so did you right with that whole Mylingy fiasco. Just used my last one the other night. I think I got like 50 tarts for $15 or something. You get what you pay for sometimes.

LLVV, Hows Dad doin???

BigRed, Sound like a great vacation. Did you see any sites?

Momuvtwo, I hope you feel better soon friend!

Last nights melt was my all time favorite CFTKR's Pink Sugared Violets..

Have a great day today and a wonderful weekend. The weather is great today, low 80's and low humidity. I'm loving it!