The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

AYE AYE AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate the heat and not having AC running.

Tonight were melting bel vampiro from blue gecko. ;)

and some no name cola tart in the bathroom.

I wish fall could be a longer season. I love the fall and pumpkiny scents.yummy. Please bring on fall. 100 degree weather,see you

Lady....how do you like the Wild Mountain Honey from Candles by Lucy? This is such a rich honey scent and lasted a long time for me!

cbgirl - I really liked it & it lasted a long time for me too. So far, the scents I've tried from her have all been long-lasting.

Melting 2 scents from Carol...Apple Pecan Cake (a sample & a definite reorder) and Sweet Vanilla Zucchini Bread (another good one!)

Starting my Christmas in July weekend with Crosscreek berry balsam in two melters. I'll be gone for most of the day, so most of the melting will be tonight and tomorrow!

AYE!!!! AYE!!!!! AYE!!!!! I HATE THIS HEAT......so ready for fall :lol: I think it is hotter here than in Florida....that's crazy!!! ;)

Love your new profile picture! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

I'm melting Abercrombie for Men from AMS and Cottage Breeze from AMS and Clean cotton from Crosscreek.

Hope everyone has a great day!

My favorite season is Fall....but I must say I am enjoying baking like a stuffed turkey after the snowy Winter we had! [smilie=th_smilies-2] ....I know...don't everyone do this... ;)

MaggieMae - ok... I won't smack ya, but I will do this ----> :lol: :lol:

Becky - luv your new avatar - what a nice pic of U!

Lady - those new ones from Carol sound delish. Is the Apple Pecan Cake more cake-y or spicy?

I'm joining Dabba w/her Christmas in July scents this weekend and am melting HOS Traditional Christmas.

Everyone, try & stay cool. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Most definitely AYE! I really dislike hot weather and can't wait for fall. Summer is my least favorite season due to the temperatures. Its only redeeming qualities are the pretty flowers and fresh fruits and veggies.

Melting a muffin from CFTKR in Pink Sugar and Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice. It is my first Pink Sugar based melt and I am enjoying it. One quarter of the muffin is enough to make the entire apartment smell lovely.

Good Morning...spent the morning watching "What about Bob? with the kids....hysterical! ;)

Melting:

Strawberry Shortcake from Gingerbread Barn

and burning:

Coconut Cream Pie from GB...this candle is A BIG DUD! Thank goodness it was 50% off.

Still burning my GC Cinnamon (LOVE IT )~~ Melting some Kim's tarts, Cinnamon Bun & Pecan Pie, and have a few Swan Creek votives in Vanilla Pound Cake burning (YUM)!! Happy Saturday to everyone~~wish it wasn't so hot......staying in ALL DAY!

Has anyone ordered from Front Porch Candles lately? She has the Brown Sugar Nut Bread (which i was addicted to) and she has a Cinnamon Bread...may have to try a few of the tarts, she is offering 5.00 off order for month of July!!!! ;):)

It's extremely hot here in Tennessee too!! Heat index of 107 yesterday!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Melting Fireside from AMS.

Becky--love your new picture. You are very pretty.

On this scorcher of a day I am burning my brand new Yankee Jelly Donut candle. It reminds me of Berry Crumble which I have always liked. Just when I swear I won't buy another candle I do--I am totally hopeless. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

cbgirl - Fireside? I think that made me feel even hotter. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Becky - For me, age has become relative. Seems the older I get, the higher my definition of 'old' gets. Old, to me, is about 95. So....you're NOT old!

Melting Can-Do's Cinnamon Sugared Cranberries.

I know what you mean....I actually still have a grandmother who is alive...she will celebrate her 96th b-day in September, and she still lives by herself!!! That is amazing to me!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Just started Country Home Scents...Lemon Poppyseed Cake...it just started melting and it's wonderful! Sweet and yummy! Definite reorder!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Sweet...you are TOO funny!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Becky....you sure are a pretty woman and you sure don't look old!!

Melting Pink Sugar Bean from AMS....boy....this is so good!!!

Hello!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Cinnamon Corn Pudding (delicious) and burning YC's French Vanilla.

Lady - those new ones from Carol sound delish. Is the Apple Pecan Cake more cake-y or spicy?

I think both are equal. I can smell the spice and the cake also. I am generally not a fan of Apple scents but this was very yummy...I plan to stock up on this one!

Today 's melts were both from Carol:

Christmas Prairie Cake & Christmas Past

Hey there CF buddies! I've been busy all day....not even a moment to put on a melt! [smilie=th_blij81]

Thankfully, we are relaxing now and enjoying the candlelight from YC Bay Breeze [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I have to say that I am loving everyone's scents....they sound wonderful!

I am not ready for Fall either! I luvs me some summer!!!!!!! The hotter, the better! Of course, I also reeeeeally love winter too! Crisp, cold air and snow???? Bring it on!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Aaaaand..............we don't have c/a in our house!!!!! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Have a great night! [smilie=thank_you]