The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Hey guys,

Burning my CBV candle in Vanilla after Dark. Its very yummy and classy at the same time.

Hope you are all well. I am still trying to get back into the swing of things at work, after being home a week. "I think I can, I think I can................".

Have a great night.

LLVV, that's too bad about your glass melter not giving a good throw.

Viennalady, your dog is adorable!

I was melting the terrific Vanilla Crack from LOL earlier today and now it's another terrific one, Busy Bee's Honey Ginger.

Been a busy day around here, nothing particularly special and good thing it didn't interfere with my melting! Just wanted to pop in for a minute with my wax report. [smilie=th_we0081]

Have a lovely evening, friends.

Gail

Fountain of Youth from Bright Blessings in 2 rooms and it's wonderful. I'm thinking it's a VS knockoff but I am not sure. Texas Breeze still going upstairs...love that one from SSS.

Have a great night everyone [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

good eve, all. did my laundry and decided to wash blankets, comforter, and mattress pad too. Before I know it, I'll be tearing things apart around here for my spring cleaning. always makes me feel better when my walls and ceilings are washed, cupboards cleaned, windows and screens cleaned, curtains washed, mini blinds washed(or replaced--as many of your know that might have furkids)

Sweet, honey buttered hot rolls was good, stronger on the honey. didn't get alot of the hot roll when melting like I did on cold sniff.

Ulrike, I just love those faces on the pekes.

LLVV, I too do not have good luck with the glass melters. got a pretty one from BBW this past fall-fall mosaic much like YC's fall mosaic and like you, I'll see the steam rising off top but not much throw.

Ilove-I love her Marie's pink sugar cookies, and Texas Breeze, pretty in pink. loved her scents; they just did not last very long in my house.

maurie, good to see you-vanilla after dark sounds intriguing.

this eve it is: CBV Elvis candle 3 wick and melting CBV pb cookie

had my apple cobbler pet odor eliminator going in the kitchen for a bit earlier because i had made turkey and was afraid that and the brussel sprouts would ruin my sniff-joy. that thing really works plus it was throwing the scent well in the kitchen.

CFTKR-palm island in the bath. love this scent. have it also in candle from CBV. very spa like.

Cheryl's verbena and merlin's forest combined in the BR melter. I swear, I only need about a thumb size piece of these two scents from her and they throw forever and like crazy.

have a good eve, all. watching the olympics...will soon be over and I'll be in post-olympic depression.

Melting Buttery Cornbread from Bella's, which pairs nicely with the chili and cornbread I made for dinner.

Cat - you asked about VooDoo Love - it is a pretty good, sultry scent. Medium throw, but it is also a year old!

Tonight is Cardamom Vanilla from Crosscreek.

Here with the 'early morning club' cb and trep. lol

CFTKR-Caramel swirl

burning CBV fudge brownie, caramelized praline, and GooseCreek Angel Kiss

Cheryl's verbena and merlin's forest combo still going in the BR

CBV Neptune's Oasis in the bath

have a good day, all. my peepers are still at half-mast. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

CFTKR ~ Sugar Crunch Latte`

I wanted to take a trip to YC today, but DH has the day off. We're gonna go out and about together. Don't know if I could convince him to go to the mall....he hates the mall. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Susan, I am going to miss the Olympics too. I have really enjoyed watching the skiing, speed skating and firgure skating in particular.

Melting Vanilla Nut Bread from CYS...strong and yum. Just added Southern Creme Brulee from Things that make Scents.

It's snowing like crazy here AGAIN! I, too, love watching the Olympics....but I think the timing of the games and this snowy weather is perfect- otherwise I'd be climbing the walls. I've been happy to stay inside and watch everything.

Have a good one! Stay warm. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Guest ilovescentedthings
good eve, all. did my laundry and decided to wash blankets, comforter, and mattress pad too. Before I know it, I'll be tearing things apart around here for my spring cleaning. always makes me feel better when my walls and ceilings are washed, cupboards cleaned, windows and screens cleaned, curtains washed, mini blinds washed(or replaced--as many of your know that might have furkids)

Sweet, honey buttered hot rolls was good, stronger on the honey. didn't get alot of the hot roll when melting like I did on cold sniff.

Ulrike, I just love those faces on the pekes.

LLVV, I too do not have good luck with the glass melters. got a pretty one from BBW this past fall-fall mosaic much like YC's fall mosaic and like you, I'll see the steam rising off top but not much throw.

Michele-how long does SSS last for you? I noticed they are for me about 2 hours and then after that somewhat fizzle out.

Ilove-I love her Marie's pink sugar cookies, and Texas Breeze, pretty in pink. loved her scents; they just did not last very long in my house.

maurie, good to see you-vanilla after dark sounds intriguing.

this eve it is: CBV Elvis candle 3 wick and melting CBV pb cookie

had my apple cobbler pet odor eliminator going in the kitchen for a bit earlier because i had made turkey and was afraid that and the brussel sprouts would ruin my sniff-joy. that thing really works plus it was throwing the scent well in the kitchen.

CFTKR-palm island in the bath. love this scent. have it also in candle from CBV. very spa like.

Cheryl's verbena and merlin's forest combined in the BR melter. I swear, I only need about a thumb size piece of these two scents from her and they throw forever and like crazy.

have a good eve, all. watching the olympics...will soon be over and I'll be in post-olympic depression.

last night we had going the SSS sugared doughnuts one in my daughters room. I used half a tart and I would say it was a light scent? But it threw for just a few hours. So I am thinking maybe 4 hours total for it. But for the price of .85cents couldnt go wrong. Atleast it was 1.70

Susan-I have SSS Cherry Chip Cake going right now and I would say the throw is moderate. These are from the summer and I think they are only going to go another hour or so. The Granny's Lemon Noel I had on the other day went for 8+ hours. They had a very strong throw. When I spoke to Kim last summer she told me that her tarts are usually good for 7 months so I need to go through lots of her stash. I am sure they will all be good though just maybe not as strong.