The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Lana, beautiful pictures!!! You all looked wonderful!

Dreary day here today, only rain, thank goodness, hopefully we are done with the white stuff!

Last nights melt was Papaya Clafouti from Can-Do. Deliciously fruity scent with just the slightest hint of vanilla. I actually think it was stronger on the second tealight!

Have a great day everyone!

mamalana, loved the pictures. What a beautiful bride!!!

Today is Stoned washed cotton from Crosscreek. It is fabulous!! I don't think she knows how to make a tart that is not fabulous! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Mornin' all! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Maggie, Comfortably Numb in every room? [smilie=th_Drglar]

Anjoy, wow, a CDX (Companion Dog Excellent, an advanced obedience degree for those who may not know) is a huge accomplishment for a Beagle. That's hilarious about the Sheltie making you feel like you were cheating. I get it! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Although, to be fair, if you've ever done tracking (air/ground sniffing for a lost child, criminal, etc.) it'd be the opposite, ya know? Nothing can beat a Beagle, unless it's a Bloodhound. Tracking was one of my favorite sports. Ah fun, talking dogs...

Back on topic. I'm melting Cheryl's Cinnamon Frosting. [smilie=th_c2e41937] I've really made a nice dent in my fall/winter scents. In less than a week we'll be into March. Bring on Spring!!! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

Gail

Ok, I switched out to AMS Choc. Cream Cupcake and in my bedroom, I have a candle burning...Fresh Peaches from Gatlinburg candle company. I bought this at Walmart and the cold sniff smells just like peaches fresh from the tree! However, the last time I burned this, I fell asleep halfway thru and hubby blew it out so I will see how this one throws today since I have lots of cleaning to do in my bedroom.

Thanks for all of your nice replies about the wedding. Yes, I was very happy and proud. She was so happy with everything. And yes, if you are wondering, the groom is my road trip partner....he will head out to go with me for candles in a heartbeat!

Tunisianswife, yes, I did all of the decor for the wedding. You don't even see the centerpieces in those pictures. Anyone need help with a wedding, just ask me....in about five years! *LOL*

Melting Carol's Caramel Sugar Crunch and LOL's Gingerbread Cobbler

Guest Viennalady

Today was the day for scented candles. In every room of my appartment sweet smelling candles were burning the whole day.

In the kitchen: a votive of Yankee Candles "Island Guava" (delicious and very fruity but light)

In the hall: a medium jar of Yankee Candles "Mango Peach Salsa" one of my favourits

In my living room: Today I started a large Jar of Yankee Candles "Candied Apple", what a lovely scent is filling my room!

It is very exited for me to join your forum - and I love it!

[smilie=th_Drglar]

good afternoon, all.

Viennalady, welcome! it's a lovely group here. Is that your darling Peke in your avatar? I love Pekes and was one of the breeds I was open to the last time I decided to get a new furkid. (I ended up getting a shih-tzu)

burning Slatkin fresh lemon and melting CYS lemon buttercream sables

CFTKR-arctic snowdrift in the BR

CBV-Tokyo Spring in the bath

[smilie=th_Drglar] Viennalady--so nice to have you in our group. I am a big Yankee fan and those scents you are burning today are some of my favorites. Nancy

Just got home from the mall--had to hit Yankee and BBW. I have on a small BBW Island Margarita candle on a warmer--plan to run this all night. I have the room spray in this scent and I really like it.

Good to see you posting, Viennalady!

I'm melting Busy Bee's Bay Leaf & Pepper this afternoon. So fresh and good. It a great addition to my just cleaned house!

Gail

Ya'll's dogs are so well-behaved! Two of mine just finished pulling the stuffing out of a dog bed! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Haven't been melting much lately:

Pure Scents falling leaves

YC ocean water

YC lavender vanilla

YC autumn lodge

Today it's Brown Sugar Pecan from Fragrant Memories....very good scent and so strong...I'm very impressed with this vendor...going to order more! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Hello Viennalady [smilie=th_51991986] - glad to see you posting! What a cute puppy you have! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Cbgirl - The Brown Sugar Pecan sounds good! When I read the description, I wondered if this might be anything like Front Porch's Brown Sugar Nut Bread (YUM!). I would love to find someone else who makes that scent. [smilie=cloud_9] Did you ever try Front Porch's and could compare the two?

Melting CrossCreek's Nanny's Country Pound Cake. Deeelish! [smilie=th_Whistle]

sweet...it reminds me some of Texas Scentsations Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. I have never tried that one from Front Porch. I had two going in my kitchen and it was very strong!

Burning Granny's Lemon Noel from SSS! So yummy! Lemony, Buttery Cookie smell! I am in love! [smilie=th_OMG]

That's such a good scent, Lovely. I need more of that one.

Tonight's scents are from Cozy Cottage:

Tangerine Lavender

Eucalyptus Mist

(just started them, I smell fruit loops:P )

Tunisianswife, Lemon Buttercreams Sable is [smilie=cloud_9] as a bath scrub scent. [smilie=th_51991986] Whassat? Me? Enabler? [smilie=th_Whistle] [smilie=th_Drglar]

Still have Comfortably Numb all over the house..Yes Gail...I agree it's very, very [smilie=th_Drglar] and I am trying to squeeze every drop of scent out of it.

Also have Texas Breeze from SSS in the BR....aaahhhhh just lovely.

Everyone's scents sound so yummy...I too love the Granny's Lemon Noel!!!

Viennalady ~ Hello to you and I love your little baby puppy!!!

Have a great night all!!! Off to watch the Olympics soon...