The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
candlelove

Introducing .....myself

Hello,

My name is David and I am in Illinois. I am married with 4 kids and am a candle fan. Specifically the major brands of candles we like are Yankee, Slatkin & Co., and Henri Bendel. We do like Partylite wax but it is pricey. We also have a store nearby that makes their own candles and they are awesome.

We prefer fall scents that are spiced and winter scents with pine, some fruit scents and some light florals.

We burn jars and tarts. Usually have candles burning fall and winter, and early spring. During the summer months we are not in the house much so we don't burn candles then.

I look forward to sharing my opinions on candles that we consume in our house.

Thanks,

Dave T aka Fretnut

hi David! welcome aboard. I too love the fall and winter scents. I also don't burn many candles in the summer when it is too hot; unless it is a dreary rainy day then I take every opportunity to. I look forward to melting this summer instead.

I recently tried the Bendel Bean from one of the vendors that is a fav. here, Can-do. It was so sophisticated and fabulous. I'm assuming it is a dupe for the Bendel vanilla?

Concerning the Henri Bendel candles........Tonka Bean is the best fragrance...i think it is discontinued but Slatkin & Co. makes a Sandalwood & Vanilla.

Also, we do have a tart warmer and we are moving towards tarts over some jars.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts on the forum.

Dave!!