The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Good Morning meltie folks!

This cold rainy day, I'm melting Nene's Lemon Drop Cookies. lemon_by_iLemons7.gif lemon_by_iLemons7.gif lemon_by_iLemons7.gifThis is a nice combination of buttery bakery and lemon.. I'm loving this!

Happy King Day!

Melting:

SSS - Cowgirls & Pearls

EW - Honeysuckle Jasmine

they are a good pairing. [smilie=th_00000020]

Barbita, Lemon Drop Cookies? yum :)

Good morning and Happy MLK Day!

Maggie, it sounds like your Daisy is just a dog being a dawg. [smilie=th_Cry] Some of the stuff they enjoy makes me wonder why I love them so much. [smilie=th_u53]

Tunisian, I'm glad your Shih Tzu is feeling chipper today. Such a darling little breed!

I'm melting Can-Do's Amish Spice and it's warming up the place and brightening my mood. [smilie=th_00000020] We're due for rain all week around here. I hate rain so my mantra is, "We need it. It's a good thing. Stop complaining." :)

Gail

Happy King Day!

Melting:

SSS - Cowgirls & Pearls

EW - Honeysuckle Jasmine

they are a good pairing. [smilie=th_00000020]

Barbita, Lemon Drop Cookies? yum :)

Juels, This tart is getting better and better. The lemon scent is not sharp to my nose at all, just wonderful! [smilie=th_Cry]

Good week everybody.

I was busy with the fiber all weekend (not eating, sewing :) ) so didn't have time to update.

Today is a no-school grey, wet day, all three kids are at home. I'm burning EP Bergamot Tarragon (very faint, mild throw) in the LR and CBV Breath of Ireland in the BR (true spring scent: not too flowery, not too woody, not too grassy, a lots of garden dirt) - can't get enough of it [smilie=th_00000020]

Barbita - what a cool scent, sounds like summer bakery. I want summer desperately (forgive me my whining [smilie=th_Cry] )

Hi everyone !

I'm melting Chocolate Cream Pie from Carol and so far it smells yummy!

Candles GC Creme Brulee and Raspberry Cocoa Torte

:)

Put on Pink Sugared Cranberry again this morning-CFTKR

Also melting-Pink Crack-LOL

Pink Sugar Noel-CFTKR

Pretty in Pink-SSS

Hope you are having a great day. I think the fog is finally starting to clear out so maybe we'll see some sun today.

Barbita - Lemon Drop Cookies does sound wonderful. Glad you are enjoying it.

rain-053.gif Gail - We really do need the rain. With temps in the 50s and gray skies, it is a wonderful day for burning and melting.

Melting: CFTKR - Holiday Rum Cake in the FR

Burning: Crossroads - Sugar Cookie in the MBR

Both are good enough to it! 91.gif

:)

good afternoon, all.

SSS-Santa Snacks in LR

CBV french quarter still going in BR.

Snickerdoodle creations blueberries and violets in the BR. Hoping this is a bit stronger than the others I've gotten from this vendor. very nice scent; can't tell whether or not I want to pick it or eat it. lol

Good afternoon....boy, a hectic weekend for sure....just now getting back to normal. Well, except that the kids are home from school and I also have my 4 year old nephew over for the afternoon. kids.gif

We're enjoying Lemon Poppyseed from Almost Country and also Pink Sugar Cookies from Can-Do. Smells nice in here.

Hope all is going well with all my CF buddies.

Tunisian, I loved French Quarter cold throw, but unfortunately didn't have a chance to burn it. I gave it as a part of the spa gift basket I made for my friend's birthday because she used to live in New Orleans. I thought she loved scented candles since her house always smells nice. Imagine my frustration when 6 months later I saw this jar candle shoved in the pantry untouched! It's not that "why don't you use my present" frustration, but the one "darn it, I thought you'd like it" frustration.

This late afternoon I'm burning SSS-Cinn. Sugar candle and Country Lights votive in Magi. This is a lovely scent from a very generous candle buddy. We bought the car for DS that we looked at last week. Hopefully, he'll be able to maneuver this '93 Honda around better than the 95 Asto van. It's been a gloomy day here, but decently warm. Have a good one.

How 'bout them Colts, Kim?

Melting Can-do - Crystal Blue Water (Bea-utiful!)

and SSS Cowgirls and Pearls still going strong. Git along little dogies.

I'm totally slacking off today and it feels so good.

oh golly Fibernut, I'd be sick. I'd almost wish she would forget who gave it to her and regift it to you! haha it is such a beautiful scent. I am in love with Victoria's florals and had a chance to talk to her on the phone today; was such a treat. I had reached my 6 hour limit on it so had to put it out but the bathroom is uber beautifully scented. switched it out for CBV Sophie Belle, which is a very pretty soft feminine floral.

not had a good luck melting day. SSS santa snacks barely scented and fizzled quick. Snickerdoodle creations violets and blueberries also hardly any scent unless I was standing right over it. I have to have that instant gratification and that is hard when I get new soy melts.

CFTKR-peppermint bark and burning my GC black licorice in the living room at the same time. with the whimpy smells I've had around here today, I know I'll get some strong scent here, by golly! [smilie=th_thsignA]

CFTKR-Sutra's passion in the BR.

Jules and Denny, those emoticons are adorable.

For the evening I have been burning lots of votives around here-and some candles too.

I did try that Snow Place like Home-MB and will say that(granted its a votive) its not overwhelming on scent, but very nice. So maybe the large candle or melt would be good.

Thanks for the info Cat! [smilie=th_giggle]

Melting Nene's Meemaw's Kitchen. To me, very similar to Amish Quilt.....soooo good! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Denny, you are so right that we need the rain. It'll definitely freshen up our dusty southland. :lol: And yep, it's been a most excellent day for melting and burning! [smilie=th_c032] I still can't say I actually LIKE rain though. [smilie=th_giggle]

This afternoon it's been PI's Vanilla from a generous CF friend. Thank you! This one is so pure and good! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Gail

Hi All-

I haven't had a chance to melt any wax all weekend long! It has been very busy around here. We took a ride to visit DD at school yesterday and just lots of running around rest of weekend.

I am just burning one candle-finishing up the Slatkin Ginger Vanilla.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get to melt but I have a very busy week ahead!

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

I am also burning a Slatkin - Nectarine Mint. I went to B&BW today hoping they would have melts in to match all the new scents, but so far they don't [smilie=th_thsignA]

Last week I had all weird blends going on around here, but this week, my different scents are all playing nicely together. I'll ride this wave as long as it lasts.

BG - Spiced Caramel Latte (from a buddy)

Can-do - Cornbread

makes me want a snacky.