The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Guest ilovescentedthings
Happy New Year! :shock:

First melt of 2010 is Sandalwood & Cranberries from Scentsy.

how do you like this one? I have it and to me its just odd. My two girls think it smells like a little old lady.lol. Me on the other hand,I don't know.

I just love it. My mom, on the other hand, doesn't like it at all and it even gives her a sore throat when it's melting.

that is too funny. I am so on the fence about it though. Its almost like YC's christmas wish one..

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND DECADE EVERYONE!

Wowza, I'm melting Nene's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies.loveshower.gifWhat a wonderful way to start the new year. I put it in the melter 4 hours and it still is scenting my whole downstairs area.!happy_happy_by_Paco_Mexicano.gif

how do you like this one? I have it and to me its just odd. My two girls think it smells like a little old lady.lol. Me on the other hand,I don't know.

I just love it. My mom, on the other hand, doesn't like it at all and it even gives her a sore throat when it's melting.

that is too funny. I am so on the fence about it though. Its almost like YC's christmas wish one..

If you decide to melt it, you may want to start with just one cube. It's a strong one, that's for sure.

Guest ilovescentedthings

If you decide to melt it, you may want to start with just one cube. It's a strong one, that's for sure.

I've tried it on two occasions and both times did it unannounced. And both times the girls said ewwwwwwwwwww what's that smell. I just LOLd and dumped it out. Its like the cherry clove chutney one. I want to like it but I just can't get pass it.

Can Do's Sugared Spruce and burning a Slatkin Winter candle. It's snowing pretty good here.

Whoa, just finished putting all the holiday stuff away. It sure does look like a lot when you put it all together to put away. Ur feels so good to have everything clean and back to normal. Now I'm gonna jump in the shower and we're gonna go and use one of our giftcards for dinner out....AND ITS ONLY FRIDAY!!!!! Have the whole weekend ahead of us.

I'm melting Pink Grapefruit from SSS. Smells D-licious and moderatly strong.

Have a great afternoon everyone~!

Melting more of my new LOL stash...

Apple Pumpkin Fritters...WOW! :shock: this one is D-licious!!! (Just placed another order due to this one)

Vermont Apple Pie- nice but not too crazy about the syrup.

finally switched out carol's chubba dubba. I have to say it was very long lasting and had a great throw and for a lemon, I liked it.

Haley's red velvet cake just started and mmmmm, oh golly is this good. smells like I should be cutting into a slice right now.

Cheryl's badedas in the bath and GG Sr. Mary Frances still going in the BR.

so Maggie, did you say you like LOL's apple pumpkin fritter? lol I love that emoticon

so Maggie, did you say you like LOL's apple pumpkin fritter? lol I love that emoticon

Yep, Tunisianswife....I would say I liked it just a little.... [smilie=th_aa17]I just ordered 2 more with my $5 off coupon.

Apple Pumpkin Fritters...WOW! [smilie=th_bighug-1] this one is D-licious!!! (Just placed another order due to this one)

MaggieMae,

I haven't been on a lot lately. Have you tried any of the LOL scents I recommended, and were any of them winners for you?

Good evening!

I am having trouble corraling scents - they keep heading up the stairs with the heat.

Trying Carol's Blue Agave - but I may need to go upstairs to smell it! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Good evening. I was out most of the afternoon, so this evening I'm continuing with Can-Do's Pumpkin Crunch Cake. It's a goody! [smilie=th_bighug-1] I'm also burning the last of a votive from Cheryl in Creamy Buttery Gingerbread. It was a freebie and she poured it in the prettiest holder. Very festive!

I suppose Jules is out celebrating the New Year somewhere. But where has Sweet been? I hope her computer didn't go the way of 2009 and pass on. [smilie=th_aa17]

Miss you two around here!

Gail

Tonight it's Very Vanilla from Can-Do and Key Lime Pie from Missy's. Both are big throwers and smell wonderful!

Apple Pumpkin Fritters...WOW! [smilie=th_bighug-1] this one is D-licious!!! (Just placed another order due to this one)

MaggieMae,

I haven't been on a lot lately. Have you tried any of the LOL scents I recommended, and were any of them winners for you?

Lana~ I must say I am so impressed with this order. Out of your list, the ones I've tried so far are:

Scarecrow Cupcakes - melting now....YUMMY!!!

The 3 Musketeers- So great! I reordered more.

I do have a lot more from your list but I haven't gotten to melt them yet. I've been working on my Christmas scents all month. I'm finally dipping into the regular scents too.

I've also melted AND loved:

Autumn S'mores, Pink Christmas Trees, Rudolph's Noel & Winter Wreath.

Thanks for the recommedations...they are working out just FINE!!! [smilie=th_aa17]

Good Morning and Happy New Year to all my CF friends!

We went out of town for a few days and NYE, and I missed the CF board! Got a little catching up to do for sure!

Right now I have Crosscreek Amish Quilt in the melter and also have a nice Slatkin 3 wick jar burning in Autumn Apple

Have a nice day everyone!

good morning, all.

Gail, I was wondering the same thing with sweet. Her pc problems sounded sooo much like what my old one was doing.

Bizzyb's Twigs & Berries

Haley's Buttermilk Pancakes

*last eve I guess my shihtzu had a hankering for one of CCCC Magi Magic. He somehow got ahold of one and I found it next to his dog bed gnawed on. I think I knocked it out of the candy dish with my robe as I passed by. He is not one to get into things so that is what I think happened. Needless to say, he is fine. lol

I want to wish everyone a happy and a healthy new year.

Melt yesterday: Apple Mapel by Bridgewater( not very good)

Apple Vanilla by Old Va

Melting today: Red Pop, by Carol

Susan

Good morning and Happy New Year!

It's been a crazy 24 hours. Last night we hosted a big family dinner at our house and some of our relatives slept over because they live far away. Everyone left a little while ago and I've got the house back into tip top shape. This afternoon I'm going to take down the trees. Ugh...I hate doing that.

I'm melting Carol's Italian Rum Cake and Vanilla Bean Noel. I'm burning YC's Winterland.

Good morning everybody. [smilie=th_aa17]

Aria, great to see you here again. [smilie=The_Hi] I hope you had a good visit!

Tunisian, that's too funny about your boy wanting the Magi Magic. Silly kid! :lol: I'm really glad he's okay. Do you think he has aspirations of being a magician in the new year? [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Slpit, 15 degrees, eh? That's pretty cold! Stay snuggy, girl!

Sounds like a great family time, LLVV!

I'm melting BG's Warm Apple Cider. It's dead on, strong, and just oozes comfort and goodness. I'm feeling sad around the edges about BG, but since Deirdre's quitting to spend more time with her family, it's not really a sad situation. I guess I'm just feeling sorry for my own self, is all. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Gail, already missing Blue Gecko

good morning, all.

Gail, I was wondering the same thing with sweet. Her pc problems sounded sooo much like what my old one was doing.

Bizzyb's Twigs & Berries

Haley's Buttermilk Pancakes

*last eve I guess my shihtzu had a hankering for one of CCCC Magi Magic. He somehow got ahold of one and I found it next to his dog bed gnawed on. I think I knocked it out of the candy dish with my robe as I passed by. He is not one to get into things so that is what I think happened. Needless to say, he is fine. lol

Ohh! I'm so glad that your sweet doggie is ok. They are like toddlers in fur suits, and into everything!

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Nene's Honey Graham Cracker Pie Crustpie_by_captian_pikachu.gif It is a mouthwatering scent for sure!

It still is very nice after 3 hours.