The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Went out last night for an early B'day dinner, DD has a soccer game today so we couldn't go out to eat tonight. It was great, a Japanese Hibachi place not to far from here. Last year my sister made me the cutest bouquet with flowers inside a little pumpkin, with tarts on sticks within the flowers. I loved it, and she made me another last night, it is the cutest thing ever. She is the best sister ever! I gots lots of great gifts, but the thoughtful ones are always the best, don't you agree?

Didn't get to melt much, I started the Christmas on the Beach YC tart, lots of pineapple, not the strongest tart, I don't think I'll be getting any more of that scent.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Went out last night for an early B'day dinner, DD has a soccer game today so we couldn't go out to eat tonight. It was great, a Japanese Hibachi place not to far from here. Last year my sister made me the cutest bouquet with flowers inside a little pumpkin, with tarts on sticks within the flowers. I loved it, and she made me another last night, it is the cutest thing ever. She is the best sister ever! I gots lots of great gifts, but the thoughtful ones are always the best, don't you agree?

Didn't get to melt much, I started the Christmas on the Beach YC tart, lots of pineapple, not the strongest tart, I don't think I'll be getting any more of that scent.

Have a great day everyone!

Happy,Happy Birthday Linda [smilie=th_8d1933ff] [smilie=th_balloons] [smilie=HBday] [smilie=HBday] [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] [smilie=th_blij40] [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

I was a little bored earlier, so I went through a box of holiday melts I had left over from last year. I have almost an entire sampler of holiday scents from HoT that I never got the chance to melt (think they arrived on Christmas Eve...). Boy oh boy do these ever smell wonderful! Some of the scents are...Holiday Sangria, First Noel, Pink Peppermint Noel Cookies, Christmas in the Mountains, Cranberry Nog.....yum.

So I also came across a little baggie with several EW Coffee With Santa tarts tucked in it. I decided to melt one....smells pretty good.

Hi everyone!

Today has been a nothing smells right to my nose day. [smilie=th_blij40]

I first started out the day with Grumpy Girls Vanilla Vixen...I smelled vanilla but a strong perfumey scent as well..too much for me...I dumped it.

Then I melted LOL's Pumpkin Fudge..that was good for about an hour and then a strong off smell of pumpkin

Then I melted Apple Coffee Cake from Nene...pretty good but didn't last long .

Then melted Souther Star Scent's Creme Brulee...absolutely wonderful!

Now I have melting from AMS..Buttery Pumpkin.

I think I made a "little" dent in my stash today. LOL

I am melting Yankee Farmer's Market and have a candle of it burning also plus my Christmas Cupcake and Macintosh and Peach candles from YC and my Slatkin Creamy Nutmeg and Autumn Apple. It is getting ready to storm for the look of it--hopefully it won't.

The name of the new scent from Huckleberry Layne is Apple Harvest--wonderful scent. All the new holiday scents will be online by next Monday--FYI.