The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Guest ilovescentedthings

I am melting on this breezy afternoon:

vanilla oak,falling leaves and toasted caramel sugar . Alll are by scentsy.

Thanks Denise! :lol:

Cisley~ I do believe that Cheryl's tart had to be a STRONG one too! I saved it for when I am completely un-stuffed and I will see how strong it really is!

Olive~ I hope EW reopens too! I need to restock...my stash is on the low side.

I think my nose is on the mend....Got my package from Candledippers today and I just HAD to try the Oompaloompa....that is some crazy concoction...but I love it. :lol:

Maggiemae:

Glad you are feeling better.

Well, my husband just left for the airport. He is going to see his Father who is dying so it's been pretty stressful around here lately. A hard trip to take...

I decided to change out the LOL Flamingo Kisses and put on CYS Rachel Goes Pink and it's lots stronger and very fragrant too. I think I'll try the Flamingo Kisses another time. Maybe it's just too llight...

Cisley

Cisley ~ I am so sorry to hear about your father-in-law's illness. I know this must be so difficult for you and your husband. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :lol:

Cisley-Your family is in my prayers.

trep-I went looking for YC Christmas Cupcake. Is that a jar? My Yankee said it won't be getting the new Christmas scents until after Halloween.

Thanks everybody for the feedback on my candle nose. I went out for most of the day so I took a break. Yesterday I had a lot going on with scents and I guess it was just too much at once. I have kind of an open floor plan down here and everything must have blended.

Evening melts are AMS Buttery Pumpkin in 3 melters. This is good and strong and a great scent!

Burning 2 candles-YC Cinnister and YC Buttercream.

I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law, Cisley. It's so hard losing loved ones. Blessings to you, your DH, and family.

I'm not melting anything right now but I've got one of my very favorites on deck in honor of our big event this evening.

Gail

I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law, Cisley. It's so hard losing loved ones. Blessings to you, your DH, and family.

I'm not melting anything right now but I've got one of my very favorites on deck in honor of our big event this evening.

Gail

You're holding out? Not telling what it is yet? Oh, you're good.

Cisley--sending hugs, prayers, and warm wishes to you and your family. I pray your DH comes back safe.

I just put on White Cake from Haley's--she does not have this listed yet, but this is YUMMO!!!!

I filled the other melters with Apple Cinnamon from Haley's--very strong, fragrant, and yummy!

Oh and I am burning a Coca-Cola candle from Haley's with Crosscreek Coca-Cola tarts in the computer room for DH. Smells good !

Everyone:

Thank you ~ I appreciate your thoughts. It's nice to be here among my scented wax family until my husband gets home.

Front melt: LOL ~ Pink Sugar Mon Sherry ~ nice, fragrant and strong but almost gone

Back melt: CYS ~ Cotton Candy ~ a new one for me. I thought I had picked out Crimson Coconut but I didn't so I get to try a new scent

Cisley

Good evening!

Cisley - Sorry about your FIL. Prayers are sent to your family.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Kitchen Spices and burning YC's French Vanilla and Coconut Bay. Today my YC box arrived from the $1 sale.

CFTKR ~ Cinnamon Cider Toddy.....I think that's what it's called. Anyhow, it's a great apple cider scent!

Cisley-Your family is in my prayers.

trep-I went looking for YC Christmas Cupcake. Is that a jar? My Yankee said it won't be getting the new Christmas scents until after Halloween.

Thanks everybody for the feedback on my candle nose. I went out for most of the day so I took a break. Yesterday I had a lot going on with scents and I guess it was just too much at once. I have kind of an open floor plan down here and everything must have blended.

Evening melts are AMS Buttery Pumpkin in 3 melters. This is good and strong and a great scent!

Burning 2 candles-YC Cinnister and YC Buttercream.

I got mine at our local Hallmark store. Our Yankee store won't have them for awhile either. It is a jar I have but they had the tarts also.

Cisley, I'm sorry for your loss.

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR - Berry Flapjacks in 2 melters.

Cisley, I'm so sorry about your DH's dad. We're all here for you.

Tonight I'm melting Vanilla Walnut from Scentsy and French Vanilla Oak from LOL.

Cisley, I'm so sorry for what your family is going through. We're here for you. :lol:

I have Whiff and Sniff's Soda Shop going tonight.

Sorry to hear abour your father-in-law Cisley. I've been so busy catching up on posts that I haven't had a chance to start a new round of scents.

In honor of our reunion, I'm melting one of the very first tarts I found through CF. It still has plenty of life in it too!

Candle Haven's (oob) French Market and burning a Tyler's French Market candle.

:lol: