The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Gail, what a great day! That Panini sounds good.

Bigred, I wondered where you were, I knew it couldn't be computer issues. :?

I like that YC Be Thankful. I smelled something like corn casserole, pumpkin spice, and Sweet Potato Pie.

Melted SSS Cowgirls & Pearls most of the day

Tonights scents:

YC - Napa Valley Harvest

EE - Desolate Forest

tonight it is YK Autumn Leaves. I'm not a fan of this one. Has too much of a fake pine scent which is one of my pet peeves.

I so wish I'd order the Be Thankful. I decided not to because the description didn't tell me too much.

Afternoon melts:

Front: Can Do ~ Birdie's Baklava ~ must say, smelling very nice (my first ever tarts from her)

Back: Nene's ~ Baklava ~ waiting for it to fully melt in the electric melter. Have been missing this scent, that's for sure!

Cisley

Cisley~ I LOVE Baklava scents...especially Can-Do!!! :?

Melting Cinnamon Struesel from Swan Creek.

I am melting one of my new Blue Gecko scents, Caramel Corn Crunch.

It is a very nice scent, but for me, the throw is not strong at all. I am disappointed. I hope her others are stronger for me.

I placed my first order with Haley's. I got a receipt from PayPal, but nothing t all from her. Should I be concerned, or doesn't she send one? I think every other vendor I have ever bought from sent a receipt in addition to the one that PayPal sends.

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's Sugar Cookie. I'm burning YC's Harvest and North Pole. I'll probably relight Vanilla Buttercream Crunch when I go downstairs to watch Jay Leno with DH in a few minutes.

Ilove - I believe it is Cozy Cottage Scents.

Tonight is Mimosa Mandarin from Candle Dippers and still working on my FEB Peruvian Citrus candle

YC ~ Autumn Gold jar...really loving this scent a lot.

Illuminations ~ Napa Valley jar...fantastic scent...wonder how similar it is to the new YC Napa Valley scent.

Warm Glow ~ Caramel Corn hearth pillar....not too much caramel, which is great...a nice blend.

No melts tonight...candles only!

Guest ilovescentedthings
Ilove - I believe it is Cozy Cottage Scents.

Tonight is Mimosa Mandarin from Candle Dippers and still working on my FEB Peruvian Citrus candle

thank you so much.

Tonight I'm burning:

YC - Macintosh (getting stronger the longer it burns. I like it!)

PI - Hazelnut tealight, 2 Vanilla tealights (these are surprisingly strong for 2 year old tealights)

Melting PI Almond Vanilla

Can-Do - Stormwatch (in DS's BR)

:lol:

Cat, it'd be wonderful to have you as a hiking buddy! Come on and join us! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Sweet, I had a heck of a time getting on too. I kept getting an error messsage of sorts saying something like, "too many log ons." I also got the ol' hour glass timer that wouldn't go away. The bottom of the page said something like, "waiting on Old Virginia Candle Company." Well, um, no I'm not. :P

Yay for your very first Blue Gecko melt, Beatrix! Enjoy!

No melting this evening. I just got back from a dog club meeting. We had a guest speaker and his dogs, a K-9 unit policeman who has two dogs, one a sweet Bloodhound that does tracking for lost people and the other a very aroused and intense Belgian Malinois that is a patrol dog. Trust me, if I even thought of committing a crime, it's out of my head for sure after spending the evening around that guy. :lol:

Sorry for being [smilie=th_teks0681], folks. I'm back on now. Plan to melt AMS's Honey Coco Mango in the mornin'.

Good night.[smilie=thzzz003]

Gail

Gail, I love your dog posts! :lol:

Aria, love that avatar!

First melts of the day are YC apricot and honey...a favorite...discontinued. these were the chunk tarts sold in Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Rosa's mandarin tiki

[smilie=th_23_32_7]

[smilie=th_23_32_7] Good Morning!

Dabba, hey there girl....thanks...love my felines!!! We are the early birds this morning!

I just started BG Warm Apple Cider....

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi buddies.

This morning I'm melting:

Cherry Chip Cake - SSS

Desolate Forest - EE

...looking around here for my Illuminations Napa Valley jar

Mornin' all!

I had trouble getting on last night too. I got the error code too many connections?

Aria, LOVE your avatar. I am going to have to get myself one, one of these days. I love the look of the Warm Glow candles but to me they have hardly any scent. Glad you are enjoying yours. Maybe I just bought a dud.

Last night I melted Crosscreek's Blackberrry Vienesse Latte and burned mu Chocolate Fudge Cake and Sweet Cupcake Chunk candle from Carol.

This morning I just started melting EW's Birthday Cake.

Have a great day!

Tunisianswife, Love your avatar...how adorable!

Still melting Cinnamon Glazed Streudel from Swan downstairs

and Potpourri Spice from Front Porch upstairs.

I am melting one of my new Blue Gecko scents, Caramel Corn Crunch.

It is a very nice scent, but for me, the throw is not strong at all. I am disappointed. I hope her others are stronger for me.

I placed my first order with Haley's. I got a receipt from PayPal, but nothing t all from her. Should I be concerned, or doesn't she send one? I think every other vendor I have ever bought from sent a receipt in addition to the one that PayPal sends.

mamalana-I have never gotten a receipt from Janet just a shipping notice.

On this rainy morning I am melting Busy Bee Sugar n Cream and CFTKR Burnt Creme.

This smells really good.

[smilie=th_23_32_7]