The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Hi All-Just stopping by to say hi. I have been out all day and will be out this evening as well.

Sharonana-I get my avatars at iconator.com.

No melting for me today. Maybe later.

good morning, all.

I've got YK Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin going now. I want my tarts! lol I'm so anxious to try them(never have)

hope everyone has a good day and a relaxing fun weekend. As for me, I work weekends only(7p-7a) so I am opposite most of the world.

You and I are both in that situation, so I know how Friday feels like Sunday night and Saturday is my new Monday... :P

Love your little Santas!

Melts today included-

Nene's-Lavendar Cream

CFTKR-Tropical White Musk

Can Do-Apple Cellar

Well, no new melts here, because I am going out the door on a road trip to Candles by Victoria. Should I pick up anything for any of you? :P

I am So ENVIOUS that you are close enough to drive there. I would give anything to be able to walk in there and buy what I want!!

!

[smilie=iagree] I'm having road trip envy, too, Denim. Lana - have fun and let us know what goodies you get.

Melting Nene's Autumn Wreath.

[smilie=HBday]

Aria, I loved Autumn Gold. I think that Carol also sells a scent that's a close dupe. I can't remember the name right now but I remember stocking up on it last year because it was such a similar scent. I'll have to go rummage through my tarts and find out for you.

LLVV - Did you remember what scent Carol has that's similar to YC's Autumn Gold? I love that scent, too and would be sooooo happy to find one of Carol's that's a good dupe. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Happy Belated Bday Dabba! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Lana~ Have fun at CBV! Wish I lived near ANY of those wonderful vendors!!!

Melting SSS ~ Birthday Cake- one little tart is stinking up most of my house nicely. :P

Hi Everyone!

Aria - I'm sorry but I didn't have a chance to look at them today. I was busy picking DD up from school, getting invitations to her party, gathering addresses and then we went out to dinner. I'm going to sort through them tomorrow and hopefully I'll get you an answer. Sorry about that. I wasn't planning on my day getting so busy.

I'm still melting Almond Pastry. Before heading off for some zzzs I'm going to pick out some new scents.

The FSIL and I made it back successfully from the roadtrip to Victoria's. I got all scent shots:

Macintosh Apple 2

Kiwi Kicker 2

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie 1

Suagared Spruce 1

Pumpkin Eggnog 1

Spiced Apple Pecan 2

The Porridge Pot 1

Country Coffee Cake 1

Butter Brickle 2

Cranberry Peppermint 1

Dutch Apple Crunch 1

Flapjacks 1

Pazazzy 1

Breakfast in Vermont 3

Country Bumpkin 1

Raspberry Rainbow 1

Hot Coco & Marshmellows 1

Raisin Rum 2

Winter Snowflake 1

Coutnry Fair Funnel Cake 1

Home Sweet Home 1

Peppermint Bark 1

Rosemary Mint 1

Chocolate Peppermint Splash 1

Caramel Chocolate Cherry 1

Sweet Comfort 1

Banana Coconut Cream Pie 1

Orange Juice Cake 1

Country Berry Hotcake 1

Sweet Snow 1

Orange Chiffon Cake 1

Peanut Butter Cookies 1

Pearberry Fun 1

Tangerine Mimosa 1

Since the FSIL was the co-pilot, I let him pick the first melt to try, and the winner is - Country Fair Funnel Cake.

We stopped and had some good ole Chicken Fried Steak at a family restaurant, and even did a little outlet mall shopping on the way home. All in all a fabulous day!

Click below to see us in front of the shop, and standing in front of Victoria's wall of oils!

http://images.photos2.walmart.com/232323232%7Ffp53252%3Enu%3D3235%3E584%3E3%3B%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32834%3B%3B837325nu0mrj

http://images.photos2.walmart.com/232323232%7Ffp5324%3A%3Enu%3D3235%3E584%3E3%3B%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D32834%3B%3A%3B3%3A325nu0mrj

Oh Lana! How fun! What a great purchase, too! Envy...envy...

I have been so busy I have not had much time to check in lately, so I hope you all are doing well!

(Tonight is House of Soy's Aloe)

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Lana, love those pictures! So great that you can hang with your FSIL!

Last nights melt is Key Lime Pie from Hailey's. I'll give this one a fruity, tart, thumbs up!

Have a great day!