The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

I'm melting Bizzy b's Creamy Eggnog and Cinnamon Sticks and it's delicious!

Skylar - I'm a fan of Bizzy's Eggnog/Cinnamon too....yummers! Have U tried her Sugared Pie Crust/Green Apple? [smilie=th_anyminute]

Hi there Sweet! Nope,I've not tried Sugared Pie Crust and Green Apple,I'll have to try it with my next order from Becky,It sounds like a delicious scent!Her Blueberry and Warm Muffins and Pumpkin cheesecake and apple something are also very yummy!

I'm taking a break from working outside. I got all my ceramic garden mushrooms cleaned off and they are drying on a towel along with my lucky gnomes. I will be putting them away today. I doubt if I get another day in the 80's to do it...

Front melt: LOL ~ Sugar Bits ~ not sure what this is made of but it's good

Back melt: CYS ~ Toasted Almond Coconut ~ nice, medium throw.

Cisley

Warm Zucchini Bread from Candledippers and

Swirled Candle from YC - Sugar and Cinnamon & Macintosh and Spice- Delicious! (used my buy one get one coupon- [smilie=th_anyminute] )

It's about 90 here, so back to the hot weather scents for a bit. Nene's grapefruit vanilla is melting in the tealight, and Sugar and Spice's pear is on the 24w.

I volunteered this am at a tomato festival - 50 varieties to sample! Yum - I thought about you Katz!

Good Evening. Burning a few candles tonight.

Have a Harvest Moon tealight in my new tealight wall sconce-Evening Eclipse

Melting-Tricky Treats-Crosscreek

Pumpkin Frost-Candledippers

Pumpkin Pie-Just Tarts

Harvest Moon-LOL(strong!!!!)

Have a good night.

Still hitting the 90's here, so not much like fall although some trees are shedding leaves!

Today's melts:

YC home sweet home (weak, but might be an old tart)

YC sugar cane and vanilla (strong...love this one)

Can-Do spiced clove (moderate but good)

Rosa's earth and sky (moderate but good)

Mookie Doodle Happy by Clinique (weak)

GHBT tangerine dreams (strong...love it)

[smilie=th_anyminute]

Debra: I bet that was a cool festival. Our tomatoes are still coming on strong. I have been melting BG Warm Apple Cider off and on all day. It smells wonderful and reminds me of walking into an apple orchard and all of the delicious smells in the store part of the orchard. Really a great fall scent. I hope everyone is having a nice evening. I'm going to get some ice-cream and listen to Coast-to- Coast tonight. It will definitely satisfy the mood I'm in. It's a great week-end late night radio favorite of mine of the strange, unexplained and bizarre.

Kim, sure hope you were able to clean up all the wax....what were they thinking?

Tonight I finally lit my Boo! candle from Yankee....sadly, I'm not smelling a whole lot. I also have an Illuminations Napa Valley jar burning too.

Happy Saturday Night! I'm still melting Country Charm from Carol. It's on it's 3rd tea light and still throwing very strong. I'm also burning YC's French Vanilla and Coconut Bay.

Aria~ I'm having the same problem with my Swirl Cinnamon & Applesauce...nothing. I was gonna try the tumbler with the two wicks but they weren't included in the sale. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Aria~ I'm having the same problem with my Swirl Cinnamon & Applesauce...nothing. I was gonna try the tumbler with the two wicks but they weren't included in the sale. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Maggie, Cinnamon Applesauce Swirl comes in a 2-wick tumbler?

Lady~

No I'm sorry...I was confusing in my post. I was just looking at other scents in the tumbler...I was going to try to see if the scent throw was better in the double wick tumbler...as it turns out the swirl was only in the jar and it isn't doing much. I haven't been into YC in a long time...due to all the wonderful vendors on this board. BOY was I shocked at the total for 7 tarts, a car jar and 1 medium candle!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Lady~

No I'm sorry...I was confusing in my post. I was just looking at other scents in the tumbler...I was going to try to see if the scent throw was better in the double wick tumbler...as it turns out the swirl was only in the jar and it isn't doing much. I haven't been into YC in a long time...due to all the wonderful vendors on this board. BOY was I shocked at the total for 7 tarts, a car jar and 1 medium candle!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks for the clarification, Maggie. I do think that the 3-wick tumblers have a better throw and I usually only buy those. There is a BOGO coupon posted that ends tomorrow.

ETA: The coupon is under the Sales and Coupoms thread.

Last melts of the night are:

Alternative Breeding - Big Bad Apple (nice!)

Alternative Breeding - Hot Blooded (very nice!)

CFTKR - Homecoming (just started)