The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Good morning! After the 3rd day, my LOL Pink Crack has finally fizzled out. Next up is GHBT Watermelon Taffy. :shock: This baby is STRONG! So strong it has made several of us sneezy! May have to take it out, we'll see. It is a very sweet accurate scent, but I prefer not to make the kids' eyes water when they are trying to read!

:oops:

For this afternoon I am trying out a brand new scent from Huckleberry Layne--Pumpkin Nog--it is wonderful. I just want to hang over the candle and keep sniffing. Also have on Yankee Dreadfully Delicious (swirl of Vanilla Cupcake and Pumpkin Pie), and YC Vanilla Cookie. Also a Pumpkin PIe votive from Yankee. It is smelling great in here for sure!

Hi everyone....first chance I have had today to check in!

Earlier this morning I had my YC Autumn Gold candle burning....love lighting a candle first thing in the morning...it's so peaceful. Um, until the boys get up that is![smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Melted Carol's Sweet Harvest Apple and I thought it was okay. It reminds me a lot of her Spiced Apple Pecan, but not as strong.

Right now, I just started Candied Yams from Can-Do. I think I am going to like this one a lot....getting whiffs of clove already. This was a leftover from last fall. Between what I already have and the orders I have placed in the last month, I am definitely set for fall! I DO NOT NEED TO ORDER ANOTHER THING! I have enough fall tarts and candles to last for a looooong time!

Maggie, oh no! Not a stuffy nose! Luckily my cold was short. However, even after I could start smelling again, everything smelled a little "off". :P

Guest Anonymous

Currently burning in

kitchen - Blackberry jam butter cookie- cftkr- I think it's a keeper

Back room- honeydew- partylite- nice smell.

Hi All-

Finally finished up Carol's melts from last night. They were strong and went about 10+ hours.

I have lots going on right now. I am melting Blue Gecko Vanilla Almond Twist in 2 melters.

I am finishing up a CFTKR votive in Strawberry Kiwi and burning an Apple candle from Home Interiors, YC Almond Cookie, YC Buttercream, and YC Cinnister (Cinnamon Sugar & Vanilla Caramel).

Everyone's scents sound so good.

:P Everyone's scents sound delish!

Fleur - what did U think of YC's new scents?

Candlelove - BG's Vanilla Almond Twist is sooooo good! I got a pretty good stock of it during her sale. [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

Melting Can-Do's Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe (aka zucchini bread).

Afternoon melts:

Front and Back: SSS ~ Raspberry Guava ~ always a favorite

Cisley

Cisley,

I was melting that one this Morning. Soooooo good!

I just put in Haley's Hawaiian Breeze, One of my favorites. :P

Harvest Spice Cake from Blue Gecko finally fizzled out after going strong for many hours. Now I'm melting an oldie from Scentsy; Lavender Apples & Oak.

I have added my Mainstays Pear candle to the mix. This candle is burning very well and for only $5 it is hard to beat--smells good too. I am using a flat Yankee illuma lid on it--those flat ones will fit a lot of candles that the domed ones will not,

Trep, I tried the 3-wick Mainstays Pear candle and was surprised at the scent for $3.50. I just may try the Pumpkin Spice later.

Evening melts are:

CFTKR - Brown Sugared Spice Cake (not as strong as I thought it would be)

SSS - Raspberry Guava (LOVE this one. ..great fruity scent!)

Tonights smellies are: Carol's (cftkr) Birthday Cake, CottageHillCreation's Juicy Watermelon and burning a Partylite candle in Raspberry. That scent was my original and all time favorite from Partylite. I still don't ever tire of smelling it. Too bad they discontinued it. I dug this jar out of my stash from when I was a Consultant for Partylite. Ugh............don't miss THAT. It didn't last very long, believe me. A few months of shlepping that stuff in and out of homes and I was DONE. The jar is so beautiful and the shape is Hexagon. I have a beautiful wire jar holder that its sitting in. Girls (and guys), I must have had this candle (new in box) sitting in the closet for about 5 years, at least. It still smells awesome.

Changed out scents to:

K - Sunbeams - IoE - This is one of the tarts from the Vampire box and it's another good one - smells orangey.

LR - Lavender Martini - Mookie Doodle - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Summer Days - Spotted Hog - Another really good strong scent from SH - Love it!

Bathroom - Ocean Waves - Colonial - A very nice moderately strong scent - I actually have a tart and the med. 2 wick jar of the same scent going in the bath.

Nite all!

Hello!

Tonight's yummy scented adventures are:

Melting

Carol - Kitchen Spice (wow, love it!)

Burning

YC - Coconut Bay and French Vanilla

Lady - I didn't care for the Brown Sugar Spice either.

lady--I have had the Pumpkin Spice in the 3 wick and it is very good. I got the large jar of it today in fact. I love the way they burn and you sure can't beat the price.

:shock: for the info, Trep. At that price I'll burn 2 for a stronger throw.

oh, Brown Sugar Spice has fizzled out and will be replaced by Crosscreek's Cinnamon Yum Yums.