The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Hello everyone!

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon here...sunny and 76 degrees...light breeze and no humidity.

I am melting Snickerdoodle Cookies from Pumpkin Patch....smells delicious!

Also have My Old Homestead from GHBT in the mudroom.

Hi everyone [smilie=th_goodnight]

I'm melting Nene's Coastal Breeze today. Smells great and I'm pretending I'm at the cool coast instead of the hot desert. :lol:

Gail

Wow....what wonderful weather Aria! It's 97 here and tons of humidity!

Melting Peppermint Twist by Can-Do....great peppermint scent! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Afternoon All. Had morning thunder storms and rain (Ozzy hates thunder storms as much as fireworks.)

Morning melt was Chocolate Raspberry Roll by Sweet Surrender. I think it's on its last leg now.

Afternoon in front ~ Mediterranean Fig by EW ~ Hmmm, if you like this kind of scent it is a nice strong one. It's not my cup of tea.

Back afternoon ~ Key Lime Pie from Southern Star. This was a large sample tart and wow, we are really liking this one. Strong and smells like a key lime pie. I will order this again.

Cisley

Just back from church. [smilie=th_goodnight] made lunch and put in a new melt. Spotted Hog Summer Days. My DH said he really liked it. [smilie=th_Hnh5] He usually doesn't say too much about the scents. That was a total surprise. :lol: I'll order this one again!

Barbara

Just back from vacation so I missed burning and melting. I'm making up for it today!!

Burning YC Honeydew Melon in the kitchen. THis one is doing well for me, scenting up the whole kitchen.

Melting YC Tropical Fruit

Melting Scentsy Verbena Berry - they are great together!!

Debbie

Hi everyone,

Earlier today I melted Southernstarscents Cherry Chip Cake and totally fell in love with that one. I think I got 7hrs. out of it in a tin, sitting on a heating plate. I probably could have gone longer but I got bored and wanted something spicey. I also want my melters all cleaned out as I am headed away for a few days to visit a friend and can't handle leaving old wax around.

I have switched from melting to burning. I am burning Candlesbyvictoria's TiffanyD in my bedroom and CBV Chai Tea at the computer. I am so happy with ALL of the candles I have purchased from CBV.

Have a wonderful week everyone. I probably won't be able to get back on here for a bit.

Hope I don't miss too much........................... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Eww...that Birthday Cake from Mookie Doodle was yuck! Was just ok in the first hour but then it quickly turned....had to change it out.

I am now melting Nene's Strawberry Butter Cookie...this is good...

Guest scentedstamper

For this afternoon I'm melting : CFTKR Frosted Sugar Cookie, Caramelized Apple Praline, LOL Cinnamon Bun and GHBT Vanilla Bean Noel.

Have a nice vacation Maurie! I'm expecting a Southernstar order this week and am glad I have some of that Cherry Chip Cake on the way!

Sheryl

Tonights melt is EW Pink Cashmere, love, love, love, this scent.

I realized today when I went on the YC site that I missed a new scent when I stopped there last week, and I know they didn't have it, the Almond Cookie Scent. I went there twice and they did not have that when I was there. Now I have to go back again, and you know thats not all I'm gonna buy!!!!!

Maurie, girl have a wonderful trip, say hi to your friend for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Melting Gramma Fran's Chestnut and Brown Sugar - my son came in and said, "Yum! There better be cake in here!" This smells a lot like the vanilla cupcakes we made last week.

Good morning!

Not sure what I'll start with this morning, but late last night it was all Grumpy Girl: Don't Squeeze My Melons, Ay Carumba, Buns of Steel.

Have a good Monday!

Good morning everyone! It's 6:15. YAWN.

I'm melting Southern Star Scents, Pink Lemonade. Yum.

It's going to be a hot day [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Barbara

Good Monday Morning All!

Early melts are

CFTKR Summer Watermelon and Pink sugared Watermelon

SS Strawberry Jelly

Hope everyone has a nice day! :?

Went to the bottom of one of my stashes and pulled out some clamshells that area bout 5 years old so decided to put them on before leaving for work and see how they do

Living room...Woodland Spice from Snowtop

Comp room...Cotton Blossom from GHBT

They are starting out as strong as ever.

Have a good Monday everyone. :?

Guest scentedstamper

Good Monday morning everyone! (is that an oxymoron or what??!)

This morning's melts are: CFTKR Almond Biscotti, Strawberry Rhubarb, Laundry Day and Fresh linen, and BG Strawberry Kiwi . Burning 2 jar candles: YC Juicy Watermelon and GC Pure Linen.

Now, waiting for the repairman to come fix my 1 year old washer ! :?

Sheryl