The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Hi all. I haven't been melting as much lately simply because I'm trying to stretch my stash for a bit. A little tight this month. I'm still into fresh scents and I have alot of bakery in my stash. Most of my fresh scents are YC, so I'm melting Mountain Lake tonight, along with a couple of candles burning.

Good Morning. Melting Mookie Doodle's Fruit Loops.

We were having issues with our internet connection over the last week. Long story short... we found out that our modem was on its way out..... we have a new modem and all is better now! My family is much happier! [smilie=th_a194]

Today looks like another beautiful day..... we are finally getting some summer weather here! [smilie=th_aa20]

Good morning! My nose is pretty much back in working condition so I'm melting Carol's Candy Cane and Pink Sugared Angel Food Cake.

Good Morning!

Just getting started! I've got White Cake from LOL melting....I put the whole huge tart in my melter!!!!

Hello everyone!

This morning I'm getting started with Carol's Jamaica me crazy. [smilie=th_a194]

Barbara

Good morning, all. I'm finishing up Carol's Cinnamon Sugar this morning. Still really liking this one.

Gail

Good Morning. Have candles burning again this morning as well as melting-

GG-Draft up my Skirt

Southern Star-Birthday Cake

Candledippers-Banana Pudding

Nene's-Lavendar Cream

Have a great day.

Hey there, I hope everyone is having a nice day....today I am melting

EW-Drunk Apples

Busy Bees-Pink Frosting

YC Jar-Macintosh and Peach candle

in bath CFTKR-Mermaid Kisses

bedroom-Cactus and Seasalt

Have a great day!

Hey, y'all-we're back from a road trip to Philadelphia to move my oldest DS there for his new job with Boeing. He has an apt. lined up already in Drexel Hill and hopefully can move in by the weekend. This morning I am melting BG-Country Cottage. I'm catching up on :P and :P and need alot of [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] to get going today. I'm glad to be back home.

Guest ilovescentedthings
Good Morning!!!

Melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Grapefruit in the front and back. Also burning her 2, 4 ounce votives (Pink Sugared Grapefruit). Not as strong as I'd like but if I burn it all over the house it will be gone faster.

Cisley

ok,question for all you cftkr melters. How can her tarts be really strong but her candles are lacking scent?

ilovescentedthings:

IMO, all vendor's tarts are stronger than their candles. I believe it has to do with melting vs. burning. I have found this to be true with Yankee candles also. When I burn Yankees (except 2-wicks), I usually end up putting them in my candle melter otherwise I can barely smell them. HTH

This late morning I'm melting EW Sicilian Merlot. I'm loving this!!!

:P Barbara

Good Morning!!!

Melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Grapefruit in the front and back. Also burning her 2, 4 ounce votives (Pink Sugared Grapefruit). Not as strong as I'd like but if I burn it all over the house it will be gone faster.

Cisley

ok,question for all you cftkr melters. How can her tarts be really strong but her candles are lacking scent?

Hmm... for this particular vendor, I have found the opposite to be true, but it may be the scents I tried. I got three different samplers of her melts, and found not a single one to be very strong, but I bought a square votive in banana kiwi that was wonderful and a 8 oz. Mason jar candle in PInk Sugared Strawberry that would scent my entire upper floor. If she ever has more of those I will stock up!

Good Afternoon, Finally able to melt some of my new goodies from Can-Do. I have melting Peppermont Twister. My girls say it smells like mint oreo cookies. We all really like it.

Just finished a bunch of gardening...whew!

Earlier I had put GHBT Splinters & Rags in my mudroom melter and when I came in, I was greated by the most heavenly scent....a winner IMO. It's a hard one to describe, but it smells very fresh and rustic like being out in the woods on a hike.

ladylcl, Coconut Leaves sounds interesting...

Kim, glad you are back....love that Country Cottage from BG!

I'm in a fall kind of mood so I'm melting Carol's Autumn Magic in the family room for the rest of today.