The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

I had CD Dogwood and AMS Flowering Dogwood melting. I can hardly smell a thing out of either of these.

Think I will just switch them out for something else.

This evening I'm melting

YC Farmhouse Apple...can't smell a thing

Yc Simply home Red Apple

CFTKR's Holiday Relish

With all the talk about Cheryl's,I just placed my first order with her! :lol:

Put on Sexy as Sin-Rosa's for the evening.
Hubba, hubba, Cat.

HoT - Cupids Arrow

EW - Blue Sugar

HoT - Coffee with the Claus's

I still have so many HoT melts. I must have been on an ordering frenzy back in Jan/Feb. It's like a bottomless stash. I'm not complaining, Bottomless stash is a good thing.

I must have been on an ordering frenzy back in Jan/Feb.

Why are you restricting it to Jan/Feb? :lol:

I've had on Nene's Creme Brulee. Wonderful! Getting ready to change out to Nene's Tropical Fusion.

Thanks so much for the website. I went there and realized I bought some candles from her nearly a year ago and Yes, they were excellent. Everything about them was A+.

I had forgotten all about that site.

I'm burning my Juicy Watermelon candle that I just received today from Yankee Candle and the greenhouse Yankee Candle I purchased today at Ross and I'm melting wildberries from GHBt's.

Good Night Everyone!

Tonight I'm melting YC sage and citrus. It's a little too strong for me. It's starting to smell like after shave lotion, and not in a good way......... :lol:_97]

Barbara [smilie=The_Hi]

Lots going today (for me anyway). Earlier I added my Michael's Seaspray pillar to my YC Sandcastles swirl; this was a really nice combination. Then I did a remelt of YC Sparkling Lemon to go with my LOL candle, which is down to the Hey Sugar layer in some places and still on the Pineapple Orange Buttercream layer in other places. The scents are blending nicely.

Right now I am melting CFTKR Jade (from a CF friend -- thanks!), a green tart in belated honor of Cyn's birthday. This one's just getting started so not much to report just yet.

Another Cheryl's fan here, melting both her Banana and her Pineapple tonight.

Ooooh, Cat - thanks for the scoop on Poolside!

This morning I am burning Country Breakfast from Crossraods Candles. I am really loving how this jar burns. It is the same type of jar that YC uses, but with two wicks, burns so cleanly...so soot and I haven't had to trim the wicks at all!

Aria, I have a Crossroads jar candle, but have not burned it yet. Did you trim the wicks before the first burn? Do you use a topper with them? I am really liking the melts that I have from Crossroads.... lots of nice scents.

This morning I am melting Crosscreek's Cinnamon Strudel and Angie's Cafe Vienna. :lol:

fleur, hey there! I don't use the topper while the candle is burning....it's supposed to be for "decorative" purposes only. I did not trim the wicks at all...not even for the first burn. What scent is your candle? I am loving this one so much, I want another one!!!

This morning I am burning Country Breakfast from Crossraods Candles. I am really loving how this jar burns. It is the same type of jar that YC uses, but with two wicks, burns so cleanly...so soot and I haven't had to trim the wicks at all!

Hi Aria! [smilie=The_Hi]

I was wondering about your Crossroads candle...How does the Country Breakfast smell? It sounds like it's "right up my alley", but I don't see it listed on the website. Do you know if it's discontinued? I bought some candles from this company a while ago, but they were gifts. :lol:

Burning Can-Do's Orange Crumble Cake and it's delicious!

Hi Maggie! Oh dear, I just took a peek at the Crossroads website and I don't see Country Breakfast anymore!!!! I can't believe they discontinued it!!! The scent is a great bakery type scent....if I recall correctly it's a blend of buttered maple syrup, apple pie, banana nut bread and vanilla hazelnut. I mostly smell the maple syrup. I love this scent a lot even though I don't normally care for anything with maple in it....go figure. Let us know if you order any more candles...this time keep one for yourself girl!!!

fleur, hey there! I don't use the topper while the candle is burning....it's supposed to be for "decorative" purposes only. I did not trim the wicks at all...not even for the first burn. What scent is your candle? I am loving this one so much, I want another one!!!

Aria, I have the Country Breakfast candle too! I can smell the banana bread in mine. I am really liking this company. The scents are warm and "homey". The Buttered Maple Syrup and Farmhouse are also very nice. I like the two wick candles. They have a few new scents on the website..... I think some of the scents have been discontinued. I will definitely be purchasing more of these candles in the fall. :lol:

Okay, I think I am caught up on yesterday's posts...whew! Another crazy busy day here yesterday....I missed coming here!

I have one melt going for now....Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Can-Do....gee, I can never get tired of this scent....smells better every time I melt it!

Happy Melting Everyone!

fleur, glad you are enjoying your candle too! I am really loving Crossroads...well worth the price. I ordered a really cute label for my jar....it's a sweet drawing of two kitties and three robins perched around them and it says "FRIENDS"....lol....just adorable.

Okay, I think I am caught up on yesterday's posts...whew! Another crazy busy day here yesterday....I missed coming here!

I have one melt going for now....Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Can-Do....gee, I can never get tired of this scent....smells better every time I melt it!

Happy Melting Everyone!

Aria, Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew is one of my all time favorite scents too. I also never get tired of this one. It is one of the scents that I can leave on all day and love it! Lessie's Coco-Mint Frost is another scent that is right up there as a favorite! [smilie=th_clap1]

Hi Maggie! Oh dear, I just took a peek at the Crossroads website and I don't see Country Breakfast anymore!!!! I can't believe they discontinued it!!! The scent is a great bakery type scent....if I recall correctly it's a blend of buttered maple syrup, apple pie, banana nut bread and vanilla hazelnut. I mostly smell the maple syrup. I love this scent a lot even though I don't normally care for anything with maple in it....go figure. Let us know if you order any more candles...this time keep one for yourself girl!!!

Thanks Aria! I actually emailed them and asked about that scent. They said they have some of that fragrance left in stock so I ordered a jar and some melts FOR ME!! [smilie=th_balloons] I am a happy woman. Shari said that all the jars smell a bit different cause they pour them by hand...hence Fleur's banana bread and your maple syrup.... I wonder what mine will smell like??? [smilie=th_clap1]

Happy Friday Everyone!

This morning's melts are-

CFTKR Pink Apple

CFTKR Pink Sugared Raspberries

CFTKR White Nectarine and Pink Coral

These all smell great as usual!

[smilie=th_clap1]

Almost forgot...burning Harvest Kitchen by CYS this dreary morning. It's strong and the mixture of the Zucchini Bread, Pumpkin Bread and Cranberry Muffins is so amazing!!! LOVE IT!!!

[smilie=th_clap1]

I hope that everyone is having a great morning. I am melting LOL-L'Amour de Mamie . This is my store/errand day. I need to dig through my tart stash and bring out some new scents, I'm melting the same thing every other day!!! I'll check in later.