The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

Ooooh Slpit, that's not a good way to start the day. But at least you have a plan in place to ward off the withdrawal until you get home. Hang in there, girl!

I'm melting Spiritual Awakening from GHBT. It's a refreshing floral, not overpowering (I mean that in a good way), and a bit unusual. Here's the description: "A true stress-relieving aroma: Floral bouquet of ylang ylang, jasmine, rose and carnation with hints of violet on a bed of exotic woods."

Gail

This morning I am burning Country Breakfast from Crossraods Candles. I am really loving how this jar burns. It is the same type of jar that YC uses, but with two wicks, burns so cleanly...so soot and I haven't had to trim the wicks at all!

Hi Aria! :lol:

I was wondering about your Crossroads candle...How does the Country Breakfast smell? It sounds like it's "right up my alley", but I don't see it listed on the website. Do you know if it's discontinued? I bought some candles from this company a while ago, but they were gifts. [smilie=th_bomb]

Burning Can-Do's Orange Crumble Cake and it's delicious!

Good morning!

This morning I am melting YC Fresh cut roses. A very pleasant scent that actually smells like roses without being too heavy. The throw is nice and strong for my house also. [smilie=th_bomb]

Hope that you all have a great smelly day! :lol:

Barbara

Hey Deb-

Just wanted to let you know that Beth just announced that she is bringing Poolside back out of retirement. Coincidence? Anyhoo-just thought that might entice you to plot.

I have also added-Avocado Cilantro-Soy Lovely to the mix today.

Started out with French Vanilla from Spotted Hog, but couldn't smell a thing so I switched to Tahitian Vanilla Spice from Candle Haven. This is a great vanilla that I can actually smell. [smilie=th_bomb]

Lit my Cheryl's candle about 25 minutes ago. Boy, oh, boy this thing is kickin'!!! It's a combo that I tried out in a tart and loved it so I ordered it in a candle. Hot Apple Pie and Buttermilk Pancakes mixed....so delicious and I smell it all over the house! The maple pancakes is the stronger scent, but I just love it! :lol: I know I'll be ordering more of her candles!

Barbara...love your little dog avatar! Today it's Blackberry Fizz from MTT. A really good strong blackberry scent!

Maggie....I love Cheryl's. I want to re-order more from her but she's so far away....I'm afraid they will melt in transit. I'll probably wait for cooler weather.

Maggie....I love Cheryl's. I want to re-order more from her but she's so far away....I'm afraid they will melt in transit. I'll probably wait for cooler weather.

Cindy-

I am so impressed with these candles!! I am not a big candle person because I usually don't get the big throw I'm looking for...but these are great! I live in NJ and she shipped from CA and they arrived perfect! :lol:

Puppylove, I am OK now as i just fed my addiction and all is right with the world.

Living Room melting Cheryl's Hawaiian Dreams and also burning my new candle from her in Hawaiian Dreams

Bath...Cheryl's chunk candle in Key Lime Pie/Lemon Tart

Comp Room...Cheryl's chunk tart in Wild Cherry/Vanilla Bliss. I also have a candle in this that I will be trying soon.

These are all fantastic scents. And I am soothed.

I started my YC Sand Castles candle today, and later on I'll get my melter going. DH and I went walking/jogging on a trail this morning and had fun!

Cindy-

I am so impressed with these candles!! I am not a big candle person because I usually don't get the big throw I'm looking for...but these are great! I live in NJ and she shipped from CA and they arrived perfect! :P

Hello,

Will you post the website to cheryl's. THANKS!

Adorable avatar slpit. Looks like a kid who is a happy camper with wax toys! Those combos from Cheryl's sound so good! :P

I have a hodgepodge of scents going today:

CD ~ Grapefruit Jasmine

LOL ~ Believe (interesting scent...so many notes in it, but I don't detect one that is dominant)

AMS ~ Snickerdoodle

Can-Do ~ Peppermint Stick

EW ~ Candy Cane

CCCC ~ Pink Crush

CYS ~ Pink Satsuma

Just started LOL's Dreamsicle and AMS Intimate Apple. No scent theme here today. :lol:

Cindy-

I am so impressed with these candles!! I am not a big candle person because I usually don't get the big throw I'm looking for...but these are great! I live in NJ and she shipped from CA and they arrived perfect! :P

Hello,

Sure Denims~

www.cherylscandlesandgifts.com

Hi all,

Not a real good scent day today...I melted Mookie Doodle's Lemon Chiffon =...smelled odd to me.

Next was Nene's Fresh Roasted.....nice but not real strong...

Now is AMS Strawberry Jam...not sure I like this one....smells a little like sour strawberries to me....I dunno.....I may have to change out this one too :P

Afternoon scents are:

K - Raspberry Vanilla Swirl - Haley's - A very nice scent but could be stronger

LR - Balsam Fir Tree - Front Porch - A very nice moderately strong scent

BR - Malonaide - Blue Moon - A very nice moderately strong scent

Bathroom - Plumeria - Bridgewater - Awesome scent

Still burning the same candles as this morning.

Cindy-

Hello,

THIS IS THE WEBSITE TO CHERYL'S

http://www.cherylscandlesandgifts.com/

BARBARA :lol: