The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
denimsway

June's Jubilant Scents

I changed out a few scents for the evening:

K - Blueberry Candy Cane - Front Porch - A very nice moderately strong scent - I'm liking this one!

LR - FP's Jasmine Bluebonnet is still going strong in there. A definite reorder.

BR - Fresh Floral Honeydew - CFTKR - A favorite from Carol

Bathroom - Hypnotic Tonka Bean - SH - Didn't smell foody to me so I stuck it in the tealight melter.

I changed out a few scents for the evening:

K - Blueberry Candy Cane - Front Porch - A very nice moderately strong scent - I'm liking this one!

I really like that one Bigred! [smilie=th_00000020]

I have BG's Jelly Berry Cookie melting tonight. It smells really good and is such a beautiful cookie tart, but the throw is very weak.First one of BG's tarts I've had that doesn't throw well. [smilie=grrr]

I'll be melting some milder scents this week with family visiting from out of town.

Also melting LOL's Powdered Cinnamon Donuts and CFTR's Butterscotch Candy.

All the scents are quite delightful!

Tonight it's LOL Froot Loop Cupcakes -- [smilie=grrr] This one is fantastic!!

I am also doing Burn #1 of my new SH Lemon Poppyseed Muffin candle.

[smilie=th_00000020]

I'm burning an Olive Oil Organics candle in Artesian Spring.

I also just bought one of these - in Macintosh. Let us know how they are!

The container is pretty neat looking!

Tonight is Busy B - Zuchinni Bread. Not a bakery fan, but this was a sample and it was pretty darn cute so I decided to melt it.

This morning I'm melting CFTKR's Buttercream Cupcake (OMG, I LOVE THIS ONE) and Pumpkin Flapjacks (yummy).

Last night we had baked French toast for dinner and we have leftovers for breakfast. Yay!

:cry: Good Morning!

Starting out with

GHBT's Pina Colada.....this is very good

CFTKR's Best Friends...also good

Hope everyone has a nice day!

[smilie=th_a025] Everyone and Happy Saturday Morning !!!

This morning I am melting Coffee Cake from Gramma Frans and 7-UP Pound Cake from GHBT ......... Both are great !!

Now I am off for more [smilie=th_thfoenen] and then it is time to [smilie=th_c2e41937] and :cry:

[smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

I love your emoticons story! Too cute!! [smilie=The_Hi]

Barbara

Good morning! just a quick check in. I'm melting a freebie from Busy Bee Berry Brulee. I'll LUK how I like it. MY DS got a job offer from Boeing yesterday in Ridley Park, PA. Anyone familiar with this area. I just know it's a long way from Indy. I'm happy for him, but having a "pitty party" for myself. I hope everyone has a great Saturday.!!!. :cry:

Happy Saturday!

Kim, here's a hug for ya....:cry: Don't know about that area, but it's great that your DS got a job....sounds like a good one too!

I have my Crossroads jar burning....Country Breakfast....so yummy!

Some more gardening on my agenda today.

Good Luck to your son Kim!

I know how that feels. My son just graduated and is living in PA for grad school. It is not easy watching the kids grow up and leave. My oldest daughter will be getting an apartment in Manhattan in a couple of months after having been home for 2 years. My youngest will be back at school the end of August. I will officially be an empty nester then. Time really flies.

I am not familiar with that part of PA.

This morning's melt is Can Do Sugar Butt in 2 melters

:cry:

Barbita - [smilie=The_Hi] I've noticed that same puppy in several of your avatars (soooooo cute!). Does he/she belong to you?

Melting Busy B's Honey Ginger. I lurve this scent! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I have to :cry: ,[smilie=th_lavarepiatti] and [smilie=th_thfoenen] , too. But I'd much rather be doing this... [smilie=th_a025]

Cathy....I like your avatars. So Neat!! Kind of making me dizzy! lol!

Melting creme brulee from AMS! Very good and strong too! My Favorite!!!

I bought my Olive Oil Organics candles from Tuesday Morning (my sister works there). I think a few may be available on the Virginia Candle website. So far I have really liked these candles. The Fuji Apple is great and reminds me of Yankee's MacIntosh.

Today I'm melting Orange Blossom from Rosas.

:cry: & Good Morning All!

Burning Creme Vanilla & Cinnamon Swirl Cake from Bizzy B

Cinnamon French Toast from S & S

Crow Pie candle from Angie's

Satsuma from Soy Scentuals

And still got my Cheryl's candle Hot Apple Pie and Buttermilk Pancakes going in the Kitchen...today it smells more like Apple Pie.

I love your avatars too Cathy! They are always bright n cheery!

I switch out Berry Brulee for Bellas Baton Rouge. I think anyone in to fruity scent would really like the Busy Bee Berry Brulee. Thanks for being supportive of my DS moving to the East Coast.