The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Just got home, not much melting today. I ended up at a mall that had a YC store! I walked in, looked around and left empty-handed! [smilie=th_shewiggle] I was surprised that they had very few melts on the sale.

So far it is BeanPods (square box) Fresh Linen.

Decided for the overnight burn to try another of my combo's from Cheryl. This one is Buttery Gingerbread/Orange Chiffon Cake. This is delectable and with an instant throw. In my mind it is a true bakery scent due to the aromatic nature of the scent. It is as if you had just taken the gingerbread from its slightly warm pan, slathered it with sweet rich creamery butter and topped it with the most decadent of sweet orange sauces. The notes blend and separate at will and all I can think is "more please".

Night all

I just got home from seeing "UP" in 3D. It was really good. I cried. You wouldn't think of this movie as a tear jerker but it is. I just put on monkey toots in both bedrooms. Love this one from GHBT's.

I stopped by TJ Max after the show and picked up two Yankee Candle Large Jars (Sun and Sand) for 11.00 each. Also, got two yankee candle tart warmers for 3.99 each. I'm thrilled!!!

This evening I'm melting what is left of my PI jar candle - Vanilla.

Good morning everyone!

This morning I'm remelting Front Porch Cucumber Melon and Watermelon. I've come to the conclusion that all of FP's tarts are good for only 1 tealight, but they are very good for the first tealight, ok maybe the first 2 or 3 hours of the tealight. lol.

Last night took a ride to the mall and of course YC. Definitely not looking for candles or tarts, so have enough, always looking for accessories. I got this cute white tart burner with little flowers hanging around the edges, sort of like the shell and leaf ones that I have, that was $5, and believe it or not, thats all I got. My sister got one of those melters, and the tee-kee hut one. That was like $39 a couple of weeks ago, she got it for $10, she was soooo excited!

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning! I have CFTKR's Juice of the Jungle melting (mmm...smells like wild blueberries to me) and Spiced Apple Pecan (the perfect apple muffin IMO).

Silly - did YC have the new fall votive set out? I actually bought those tart burners too when I was at the outlet last week, although I paid $8 for them...boohoo.

Hey there guys! :lol:

Burning a GC jar in Coconut Lime Verbena.....awesome scent!

I also have a Nene's melt going....Meemaw's Kitchen....wonderful!

I've got several melters to ice and clean up this morning. I'll probably be doing some more work on my new flower bed....I've got a bunch of perennials in other areas that need dividing. Should fill up the new bed nicely. I've also got to run to the nursery for some potting soil for my hanging baskets.

Hope everyone has a great Saturday! [smilie=th_blij31-1] [smilie=th_blij40]

Hi CF friends!!!

I got back from Italy last night and I am exhausted! Great vacation but we visited a lot of cities in a short time. I probably won't get to melting today. DH and I have to head to PA in a little while to set my DS up in his new apartment. He has already started graduate school and will be there until next May.

I hope that this week will finally be a little normal here. I really miss my smellies!

:lol:

Hi everyone,

This morning I am melting Rosa's Pink Pomegranate, but its a big one and is not fully melted. I have enjoyed everything from Rosa's so far.

Off to an icky bridal shower today. I am so done with those things. First I must stop at our local YC outlet store and pick up a birthday gift for another party we have this evening. I believe the medium jars are like 2/$22.00, well I think my upstairs hallway is calling for a new Beachwalk jar so I will get 1 for the BD girl and 1 for ME. She won't know how much I paid...........LOL, not that I even love this chick. She is my BIL 3rd wife, and doesn't speak much dang English. So, we kinda just look at each other and smile alot. :lol:

Happy Saturday morning!

Melts are

SH Strawberry Shortcake

Country Cottage Tropical Paradise -This smells so great cold,but the hot throw is a little light!

GHBT Mandarin Lime

Guest scentedstamper

[smilie=th_blij31-1] (this is me right now LOL!) Good Morning all!!! WELCOME BACK MICHELE!!!!! Did you find any interesting candles in Italy?

This morning's melts are: CD- Sea Salt Caramel (a new one and very yummy!), Haley's -Maple Pecan (I might have that wrong), and her new Palm tarts in Pink Sugar(light, but nice), Full Moon- Sugar Cookie, BG- Vanilla Almond Twist and burning a GC Strawberry Shortcake candle.

Sheryl

Michele....so glad you enjoyed your trip!

This morning it's Vanilla Bean Supreme from AMS. One melt is scenting my kitchen and den! Everything from Christy is still as strong as ever! :lol:

:lol: everybody.

Aria, your garden must be so beautiful! I'm a little jealous. [smilie=th_funny]

Michelle, welcome home! It sounds like you had a busy but wonderful trip.

Cat01, any house news yet? I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

The long lasting Cabernet Grape Parfait from Blue Gecko finally died after three days. ;) it sure was nice! I'm not melting anything yet this morning because, well, what's the point? I've got to cook up tons and tons of eggs to make deviled eggs for my three granddaughters' party this afternoon. How can they smell so bad yet be so yummy? The eggs, not the granddaughters. Those little girls are very deelish at 2, 4, and 6. [smilie=th_giggle]

Have a bright and happy Saturday, friends! :?

Gail

Welcome Home Michele!

Relit the Peach Buttercream Cookie from CYS in the Kitchen this morning. Still going strong. Put on Satsuma from Soy Scentual in the LR and FR....I like this one a bunch.

;) everybody.

I've got to cook up tons and tons of eggs to make deviled eggs for my three granddaughters' party this afternoon. How can they smell so bad yet be so yummy? The eggs, not the granddaughters. Those little girls are very deelish at 2, 4, and 6. :?

]

Gail

:lol: you are so funny... I do love those develed eggs and children that age. Once they get about 12 they start getting a little attitude (in my experience).

Today I have coppertone from GHBT'S, Sun and Sand from YC, grapefruit and Mango from GHBT'S, island fresh gain from AMS, Sugared spruce from just scents and 420 from Grumpy Girl. It is smelling sooo good in here. Oh, also have an incense stick going.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Welcome home Michele! You know we want to hear all about your trip to Italy when you have time to type! ;) Sounds like you had a good time though.

First scents of the day for me are:

K - Spearmint Peppermint - Front Porch - This is a really good strong scent - Super Minty!

LR - Wranglers - CD - A great moderately strong leather scent

BR - Jasmine - Can-Do - A very good moderately strong Jasmine

Bathroom - Island Spa - YC - A very nice moderately strong scent

Also burning my YC Rose of Morocco jar in the bath. Blending nicely with the Island Spa actually.