The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Melt-A-Liscious May

Hi Everyone!

My afternoon melts are CFTKR's Orange Juice Cake

CFTKR's Strawberry Kiwi.....I love this one from Carol

In the MB CFTKR's Manuka and Lavender

Have a nice evening all!

Hi everyone!

Tonights melts are Can Do Lemongrass & Olive, if the hot scent is anywhere close to the cold this is gonna be amazing. I just figured I would try something out of my comfort zone and this is proving to be I have to venture out.

I'm also melting a judging tart from Rosa's, Cherry Bean.

I am so excited today, I got floor seats to see our favorite performer Keith Urban, this will be my hubby and my 3rd of his concerts, we've been to many, many before, but NEVER on the floor for any of them. Can't Wait!

[smilie=th_balloons] everyone,

I'm melting AMS's Spring Lilac today. It's nice, but it doesn't completely float my boat. I'm finding out that I'm really picky about floral scents.

Have a great evening, CF buddies!

Gail

Hello! Today I've been melting Carol's Strawberry Buttercream Cupcake. It's great!

Hi all! Busy day today so I haven't had the chance to melt until now.

K - Paradise Found - Nene's - A very nice scent that's similar to SH's Paradise.

LR - Breezy Meadows - Beaded Hemp - A very nice moderately strong scent - I'm likeing this one!

BR - Blue Raspberry Icee - CFTKR - Another great scent from Carol. It really smells like those blue icees we used to get as kids from the ice cream truck.

Bathroom - Willow Breeze - YC - A very nice scent but I wish it was stronger

Also burning my Illuminations Bamboo Palm jar in the bath.

I melted Carabean from GHbt's at work all day and it was fabulous. I FOUND IT in the back of a cabinet at work and it was atleast 2 months old. I LOVE THIS SCENT!

I just got home and I put on Red Del. apple in the kitchen from GHBT

wedding day from TARAS - LIVING ROOM

Butt naked from Taras - DINING ROOM

Laudramat from GHBT'S BEDROOM

hot chocolate from BEAN POD BATHROOM

I've been enjoying all all the scents I'm melting today with a big paradise theme!

Can-Do ~ Lessie's Paradise Island

SH ~ Paradise

CCCC ~ Paradise

CD ~ Peach Zinfandel

CFTKR ~ Cinnamon Spiced Orange

BG ~ Pineapple Paradise

[smilie=th_balloons]

Heart, I'm curious to know what your impression of the SH tarts are now. Do you still get the undertone you referred to?

That Nene's Paradise Found is strong! By far the strongest tart I've melted from her. I can smell it coming all the way from the kitchen in the bedroom here over the Blue Raspberry Icee I have going in here. I wish more of the scents I got were more like this one.

That Nene's Paradise Found is strong! By far the strongest tart I've melted from her. I can smell it coming all the way from the kitchen in the bedroom here over the Blue Raspberry Icee I have going in here. I wish more of the scents I got were more like this one.

Bigred, I was going to lockdown today, but Nene's is one Paradise I haven't tried! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Give it up, Heart. You know you want some.

Tonight's scents are:

KFTKR - Lemon Noel

Country Light - Lavender Mist

I'm liking both of these very much.

Cindy - I am liking that Beach Towel a lot, also!

Jules, I'm scent stalking you, I guess, (sorry! [smilie=th_idontknow] ) but do you get throw from your C I Banana? I just did a tart and got zilch...and I have a big ole jar to start.

Tonight's melts:

Candle Dippers Seminole Winds

Kreations by Kathie Mountain Lodge

GHBT Tranquil Sleep

All quite strong!

I'm melting SH - Cinnamon Vanilla. It is strong with a good punch of cinnamon and a little vanilla. I don't get any burnt undertone with this one. Mighty fine if you like cinnamon.

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Ever since DH's graduation, I have been melting lots of the Rosa's judging tarts. It has been really fun, but I will be happy to return to melting normal tarts after this. Don't think I'll get around to it until next week though, because I'm going out of town Thursday and won't be back until Sunday.

So far my Rosa's picks are the Pink Sugared Lime and a cinnamon one -- I think it's called Sticky Cinnamon Goodness. But now I'm trying some of the ones with weirder names, so we'll see...

Debra, my YC Canary Banana wasn't as strong as I would have liked. I got it from one of their clearance sales long ago, so that may have something to do with it, although age hasn't affected my other jar candles from that same sale.

[smilie=th_idontknow] It's not a strong one.

This morning is Northern Maine Candle co - Maine's Wild Blueberry

(from the swap)

[smilie=th_blij51]

7Up Pound Cake from Rosa's.

Bigred and Jules, I think K's Kreations is closed now. I have several to try, but most I have tried I wouldn't have reordered. I did like Waterfall Mist - lighter scent, but very pretty. I just didn't get much scent throw out of the others I have tried.

Good Morning!

First scents of the day for me are:

K - Apple Cider Snap - Soy Lovely - Great apple cider scent but could be stronger.

LR - High Maintenance - Tyler - A very nice moderately strong scent. Here's the scent description - Our #1 fragrance! Floral, woody blend combined with patchouli and vanilla with a heavy musk undertone. Very sophisticated and truly addictive!!!!!

BR - Banana Flapjacks - CFTKR - I'm not liking this one as much as Carol's Berry Flapjacks but it's not horrible either.

Bathroom - 2nd tealight for YC's Willow Breeze and once that is done I will put on GHBT's Butterfly Hugs.

I'm also burning a few things:

Bathroom - Two YC Rose of Morocco votives and my Colonial Candle White Rose Truffle medium oval jar.

K - Illuminations Napa Valley Harvest large two wick jar

LR - Tyler Candles - Tyler Roses large jar

Thanks Cyn.

Bigred, did you see that Colonial is retiring White Rose Truffle? Looks like many good scents are retiring. At least they are on sale.

Lavender Mist from Country Light is still smelling good so I've left it on this morning. My Wild Blueberry is fading fast though. next. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Switching out the Blueberry for Huckleberry Layne Butter Rum Allspice. ahhhhh.