The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

I started this morning off with a fresh orange tart from YC. It's been scenting up the house nicely, and is still going strong even after going to the gym and getting some errands done. [smilie=th_sign0162]

By the way, do any of you have recommendations for "clean" scented tarts? I'm looking for something without a huge "soapy" type of smell. But yet, smells clean when you walk into the house. Does that make any sense? LOL

Hi wearefamily97, welcome to the forum! Have you tried YC's Egyptian Cotton. It is one of my favorite fresh scents. It smells so clean, but not soapy. And it's strong. Oh, also Willow Breeze is fresh and great, too.

Guest Anonymous

Lily of the Valley finally pooped out so I put in Tuscadero's Cucumber Melon - NICE scent.

I don't think its RG per say, I am not a fan either, I think the issue is being censored because Melissa did like her stuff and posted it.

I think the whole thing matter could have been handled with a private email, not being reprimanded like a naughty child on the board itself.

I started this morning off with a fresh orange tart from YC. It's been scenting up the house nicely, and is still going strong even after going to the gym and getting some errands done. :lol:

By the way, do any of you have recommendations for "clean" scented tarts? I'm looking for something without a huge "soapy" type of smell. But yet, smells clean when you walk into the house. Does that make any sense? LOL

Hi wearefamily97, welcome to the forum! Have you tried YC's Egyptian Cotton. It is one of my favorite fresh scents. It smells so clean, but not soapy. And it's strong. Oh, also Willow Breeze is fresh and great, too.

Thank you! I haven't tried those scents yet. I'll definately keep my eyes [smilie=th_sign0162] open for them next time I look for YC

Hi Tiffany. You might want to look at aroma soy by grazia, she has a clothes line fresh scent, I have this one but haven't melted it yet.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

Cheryl's Candles have so many different scents, over 650. I believe I saw clean cotton, or clean linen, something like that. Her CS is wonderful, so if you have questions, email her and ask away!

Guest Anonymous

Beth, and Cat - Thank you for the info on Orange Chili Pepper. It is one of my favoirites, and wanted to know who has the best!

Melting lime vanilla, and it is wonderful!!! Have orange vanilla up stairs it is yummy too!

[smilie=th_u53]

karla [smilie=th_00000020]

This morning it is Huckleberry Layne Blueberry Muffins--this is the most authentic blueberry muffin scent I've ever tried. It smells exactly like the real thing. In fact, it is making me wish I had the real thing to eat right now. [smilie=th_00000020] Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

I have been melting a bunch of Mia Bella tarts I won on an ebay auction. They are pumpkin spice, Christmas Eve, and cinnamon raisin bun...next to no throw on any of them unfortunately. [smilie=th_00000020]

Good morning, everyone! I hope we have a happier day here today.

So far, it's can-do's lisa's lemon bars for the second day. Gosh, this one makes me want to go bake something. [smilie=th_u53] I haven't decided on the other rooms yet, as I'm cleaning out the melters right now. I think I'll start yc's fresh cut herbs for the second day in my living room as soon as I make my way out there. I'll have to figure out what I want in my bedroom.

[smilie=th_00000020]

*sigh* I really enjoy it here but sometimes the drama.....

This morning: Nene's Lemon Meringue Angel Cake.

Heidi:

I LOVE Lisa's Lemon Bars!! For some reason I thought Donna at Can-Do had d/c'd that scent....is yours a recent purchase? I might have to mosy over there and take another look. I definitely think hers is one of the BEST of that scent around.

Enjoy yours!

Beth ~ A friend from here sent it to me, so I don't know when she ordered it. I am enjoying it sooo much, and would love to be able to get it again. It smells just like lemon bars, and they are one of my favorite desserts.

It's Pineapple Crush here this morning. Sure makes me wish I was on a tropical vacation. [smilie=th_u53] I need a really strong lemon, and I do mean strong. Y.C.'s lemon choices are nice, but just not strong enough for me. You all remind me I need to find a lemon other than the one in my fridge that will only do for cooking. [smilie=th_00000020]

Good Morning All-

It is a beautiful day today-with the rain pouring and washing everything clean for spring! [smilie=th_00000020] I am off to take the Shih Tzu to the groomer(she's gonna love this stinky,wet mutt).

Popped in to say that I have Hot Noel-LOL, and Tahitian Spiced Vanilla-MB.

[smilie=th_u53]

Morn, everyone. I think I will burn strawberries & champagne today from Country Light Candle Company. I hope everyone has a good day.

Susan

I love Can-Do and Lisa's Lemon Bars is FAB!

This morning I am melting Crosscreek's Pink Lemonade.....

Continuing the overnight burn until i get off work. In the Kitchen it is Raspberry Patchouli from CCS, in the living room it is Northern Star form Northern Maine, and in the comp room it is Baking Brownies from Lakeside Luminaries. Have a great day.

Continuing the overnight burn until i get off work. In the Kitchen it is Raspberry Patchouli from CCS, in the living room it is Northern Star form Northern Maine, and in the comp room it is Baking Brownies from Lakeside Luminaries. Have a great day.

Oh, I LOVE Northern Star!!!! I'd forgotten about that one until reading this post - how could I?! Thank you Slpit!