The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

red delicious apple from GHBT's. This is the first apple scent i have tried from her and it has my whole house smelling fabulous! MUST HAVE MORE OF THESE!!!!!!!

I switched to HoT's Texas Baked Apple. Love this scent, but this particular tart is on the older side. It's not as strong now.

[smilie=th_31]

I LOVE THESE NEW EMOTICONS! I got up this morning and the boys had played cards, drank beer and ate pizza, and that is what my house smelled like! [smilie=th_puke] Happy to say, found one tiny sample tart from LOL... Winter Wonderland, and that baby was strong and fantastic! She is the best with winter pine scents, I can't believe that little tart has filled the whole house. It almost makes me happy it's supposed to snow again today.... Almost....

Thanks for your get well wishes, cyn! They must have worked because I can smell again today! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] (these new ones ARE fun!)

Today is BG Downy lavender vanilla - how can you not smell that one, LOL!?

Also, I am melting Chery's Blissful fusion - This was a sample bag - I think it is a floral mix.

Sillysmom-Have a great vacation!

Today's melt is EW My Best Friend. I was anxious to try this one but am not getting much throw from these. I have these in 2 melters. I will try something different when I get home. We are going out to dinner.

Does anybody here follow college basketball? I am so excited today. Our team made it to the Final Four last night. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Have a great trip Siilysmom. We always stay on the North Shore of Kauai and just love it there. So peaceful.

In the kitchen it is Maple Cream, in the Living Room it is Chestnuts and Brown Sugar from Cheryl's, and in the comp room it is Pink Sugar from FP.

Have a great day everyone.

sillysmom - That's so exciting! What islands are you going to?

I am melting HoT's Rum Raisin Ice Cream again this morning.

Mona, we are going to Honolulu, Maui, Kona, Kuai, and Hilo. We are very excited, just hope I don't forget anything. I'll post pictures when I get back for sure!

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone, I wish I could take you all along, the more the merrier! It only took me 46 years to get there!!!!!

Oh yea, I'm melting YC Kiwi Berries, Village Candle Vanilla, forgot whats in the bedroom but its the second melt, and in the spare room its my YC Autumn Leaves Candle, thats just about gone

Burning YC Dune Grass today. It hasn't been going very long, so the jury's still out on this one, but I loved the cold sniff.

Also, love the new emoticons!!

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] [smilie=th_smilies-1]

I changed out scents again to:

K - Juicy Peach - YC - This is a nice peach scent but it's not knocking my socks off and it should be stronger than it is.

LR - Pomegranate Fruit - YC - This is just an ok new scent - nothing special and rather ordinary IMO and it isn't strong enough

BR - Island Guava - YC - This is my first time trying this scent and it is nice, but I don't think it's all that and a bag of chips either.

2nd tealight for YC's Beach Vacation in the bathroom.

I figured I had better start using up some of my large YC tart stash.

Here's my opinion of YC's 5 new summer scents:

Kiwi Berries - The best of the bunch by far.

Island Guava - Nice, but could be better.

Pomegranate Fruit - Ordinary and forgettable.

Tropical Fruit - This one was very disappointing and not very strong at all

Beach Vacation - IMHO this one is the worst of the bunch and I wouldn't ever get it again even if the tarts were a penny each.

Candlelove, who is your team in the Final Four? It's warm and windy here today. Recent melts are:CYS gingerbread pancakes, GHBT woodland, and YC vanilla caramel [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

sillys, have a great vacation...wishing you safe travel!

LLVV, Orange Juice Cake sounds delish!

Well, during this lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon, I've been melting and burning like crazy.

Upstairs I am melting Pink Baby Girl on Christmas Morning from HoT.....I reeeeeeeeaaally like this scent a lot! It smells like a mix of balsam, baby powder and maybe some berries in it....anyway, it's FAB! Wish I had more..... [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

I also started LoL Sweet Commotion a little while ago and I am loving it too....very fruity and sweet.

The Banana Smoothie from Crosscreek is still going too....very long lasting. Wish I had ordered more of this one with the order I just placed....oh well, I guess I will just have to order it next time.

I also have a Raspberry Sorbet votive from Warm Glow going in the powder room....very fresh and fruity.

Also decided to light up my Goose Creek Spice Cake jar....love this scent and this candle burns wonderfully with two wicks....no soot and a full melt pool. Not to mention the jar is beautiful.

Just got done making a huge batch of marinara sauce which I will freeze. Also going to have some with fried polenta tonight! Yummers!

Have a great evening everyone!

Candlelove, who is your team in the Final Four? It's warm and windy here today. Recent melts are:CYS gingerbread pancakes, GHBT woodland, and YC vanilla caramel [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

My team is Villanova. Two of my children go there.

Just put on my Goose Creek candle in Spice Cake. I am going to give this a try. I will try my Maple Cream again. I emailed the seller last night and she got back to me today. The only suggestion she had was to trim the wicks really low. I will try that. Also burning my YC

Shortbread Cookie.

I changed out scents again to:

K - Juicy Peach - YC - This is a nice peach scent but it's not knocking my socks off and it should be stronger than it is.

LR - Pomegranate Fruit - YC - This is just an ok new scent - nothing special and rather ordinary IMO and it isn't strong enough

BR - Island Guava - YC - This is my first time trying this scent and it is nice, but I don't think it's all that and a bag of chips either.

2nd tealight for YC's Beach Vacation in the bathroom.

I figured I had better start using up some of my large YC tart stash.

Here's my opinion of YC's 5 new summer scents:

Kiwi Berries - The best of the bunch by far.

Island Guava - Nice, but could be better.

Pomegranate Fruit - Ordinary and forgettable.

Tropical Fruit - This one was very disappointing and not very strong at all

Beach Vacation - IMHO this one is the worst of the bunch and I wouldn't ever get it again even if the tarts were a penny each.

bigred, I agree with your review of the new YC scents. I didn't like Island Guava at all... I dumped it half way, lol. I though Tropical Fruit smelled like Juicy Fruit gum and I liked Kiwi Berries, but it wasn't anywhere near as nice or authentic as Blue Geckos Strawberry Kiwi.

Today we were out a lot but I melted CHC's Christmas Memories, lol :) I'm really committed to STILL using up these holiday scents! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

[smilie=th_smilies-1] Who invited this guy??

;) Who invited this guy??

:D Think that's what we look like when we're getting antsy waiting for our latest smelly order?

Ending the evening with SL's Supreme Sugar Cookie. The cold sniff was awesome! But...now that it's melting.....I wish it was stronger. [smilie=th_smilies-1] I was anxious to try it and only let em sit for a week. I'll try again in another week....

Final scents of the night are:

K - Rice Krispy Treats - SH - Another nice bakery scent but I'm still not WOWed yet...

LR - Ocean Rain - AMS - This is a really good moderately strong clean fresh ocean scent

BR - Spazztastic Melon Balls - LOL - This scent is AWESOME! I love melon scents and this one is [smilie=th_smilies-1] . It's pretty strong too and it isn't even melted all the way yet.

Bathroom - Mountain Lake - YC - I have a tart in the tealight melter and two votives burning too. Very nice scent that does better in a smaller room.

:D

Good evening! I'm still enjoying Orange Juice Cake. I'm actually loving it...it's got this rich cake smell to it in addition to the orange. I actually like it more than Orange Chiffon Cake. OJ Cake smells very authentic. I'm also burning Carol's Carrot Cake candle...it's sooo adorable!

Joan, you are too funny! That guy looks like he needs to read the "Product Recommendations" section in B & B! :D

I just switched to CFTKR's Lemon Snap Cake. It didn't have much cold scent but it's already starting to caress the air with yumminess!

Another windy day in the desert today. Ugh, I hate the wind. It's blowing gales out there.

Gail

(Hmm, did I just say I hate myself?? [smilie=th_smilies-1])