The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

darling1-Isn't your birthday soon? you need to get Jules your info through the birthday thread.

Thank Katz! My birthday is on Wednesday, but I think Jules has it. There was a pretty great joke about it on the lockdown thread about March 9th. Check it out, I laughed for ages.

Hi Darlingj1, I think Kim is referring to the birthday tart exchange. Check out that thread under "Birthdays" if you are interested. I don't have you signed up for that, but I sure wish you the happiest of birthdays on Wednesday. [smilie=th_e16]

Bigred, [smilie=cloud_9] You may be destined to be a bakery scent fan. Heaven knows SH has some good ones.

I'm just now checking in here, but I've been melting and burning all day.

Some highlights from today:

AMS - Frosted Lime Cupcakes

KFTKR - Caramel Noel

YC - Rootbeer Float jar

Illuminations - Pomegranate jar

Bizzy B's - Pineapple & Coconut Milk jar(i think that's the name - good one)

Right now I'm smelling LOL - Strawberry Musk (not sure if it's for me)

Colonial - Snow (super old poured votives)

I hope I got the scent names correct. I'm too lazy to walk around checking them.

Stay safe in the snow, everybody.

:lol:

I hope you have a fun spa day, Lana!

I am melting Lemon Bay's - Apple Jack and Peel on the 24w and Cinnamon Sandalwood on the tealight melter. They blend nicely!

Hi All! I hope you're all having a great night.

I'm melting CFTKR's Jelly Donut...yummy! DH is on a business trip. DD is sleeping. DH's aunt who is visiting us is asleep (she doesn't speak English either). My parents are watching TV so they aren't very interested in chatting on the phone right now. I'm just feeling loney so I wanted to say hello. It's a cold, dark, and windy night here on LI which doesn't help. Sooo.... HI CANDLE BUDDIES! Anyone around tonight?

Hi LLVV, I had CFTKR on today. They are a perfect match for my 24 watt combo melter. Jelly Donut sounds good. (in real life [smilie=cloud_9] )

I'm not loving the Strawberry Musk so I'm switching it out to HoT First Noel.

I love Jelly Donuts. She stopped carrying it about a year ago [smilie=cloud_9] I only have 4 tarts left in this scent. I'm sorry you don't like Strawberry Musk.

Hi LLVV! I'm here too, watching The Bachelor. Anyone else watch this? I feel so bad for Melissa.

I'm finally melting Busy Bee's Bayleaf and Pepper. It's wonderful!

Hi all - My job let us leave at 4 because of the snow, so I am home early today. I am going on my 3rd tealight for LOL's Fresh Glazed Doughnut. It smells just like Warm Vanilla Sugar!

I really should melt my Busy Bee Bayleaf and Pepper. I gave a couple as a gift to my MIL last year and her husband loves it. He usually doesn't like what she melts, but thinks this one smells like Church.

Lisa... Glad you got home okay. We got quite a bit of snow too..... although I think Long Island really got a lot! Hope all you LI girls are doing okay!

Just put on HOT's Frosted Pink Cupcakes w/ Sprinkles. [smilie=cloud_9]

Yes, the LI girls got about 14" between last night and today, thanks goodness its over. Where is the summer?????

Hey Denim, don't you love that Doodle bug? I melted it the other night, it was fantastic.

Lana, have a wonderful b'day dinner and a great b'day.

'Mornin' all! Recent melts......

YC purr-chouli

GHBT spiced cider with chestnuts

NeNe's autumn leaves

Melissa's specialty coconut milk and peaches

Angie's gingerbread applesauce [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Good Morning all! It's COLD here this morning! I love it!

First melts of the day are:

K - Amish Quilt - GHBT - A very nice version of the scent

LR - Pink Sugar - AMS - Very nice scent - moderately strong

BR - Rose Garden - CFTKR - A very nice strong rose scent

Also burning the remains of the Illuminations votives in the bath - Acacia & Bali Beach- from last night and then I will burn my Illuminations Bora Bora candle.

Not melting yet. Yesterday we tried AMS's Acai Berry. It was great... very true and lasted all day.

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Good morning!

I've got Grammy's Zucchini Bread from Crosscreek melting.....so yummy!

Good morning! Sorry I have been MIA for the past several days, but these kids of mine have been keeping me super busy.

So far, it's birthday cake from can-do, and brown sugar & pecan from mtt. It's starting to smell really good in here!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good morning everyone. It's still cold here too, but the sun is shining and that is half the battle. I am melting Carol's Eucalyptus-cedar and Rose girl - Pink Peppercorn. I hope everyone has a great morning.

Good morning all!

Melting some older tarts from my collection this a.m.

YC Creme Brulee

YCCranberry Chutney

LOL Fall Festival

Nene's Fall Festival

Have a nice day ! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Hi Heidi. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

This moring I'm melting and burning:

Bizzy B's - Coconut Milk & Juicy Pineapple jar

Bridgewater - Seagrass jar

YC - Rootbeer Float jar

Illuminations - Pomegranate jar

Country Light - Citrus Splash

Everyday Whims - Pillows & Jewels

It smells like a seaside summertime carnival around here.

Good morning! I'm finishing up last night's Jelly Donut. DD and I have a busy day today. I just did this week's major cleaning...I'm always so happy when that's done with.

Good morning everyone,

I'm continuing with yesterday's AMS Carmel Walnut. This one has been really strong (in a good way!)

LLVV, I am so jealous. I need to start my major cleaning today and I don't wanna! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Have a great day, friends!

Gail

Good Morning! Its freezing outside so I needed something warm and tropical inside. Im melting Tropical Escape from CFTKR and burning Macintosh from YC.

I'm doing my big weekly cleaning today, too. My new washer and dryer are going to be delivered today so hopefully it will make that chore a little more pleasant. [smilie=th_8d1933ff] I'm going to melt Lemon Biscotti from EW as soon as I get the melters cleaned out. First, though, I need more coffee! [smilie=HBday]

Good Morning all-

I am starting my cleaning and morning out with-

Strawberry Bavarian Cream-LOL

Pumpkin Cheesecake-LOL

Pink Vanilla Supreme-CFTKR

Apples & Honey-Candledippers

Hope everyone has a good day.

This morning I've started out with Cup of Joe Pumpkin from EW. Smells wonderful, also added Coffee with Santa! Love this! Have a good day everyone!! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]