The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

I hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day! (I now speak this way after spending most of the day nursing my Paula D's candle along. What a lot of work this has been!) :)

Today has been Candlelicious - High Tide and Sea of Ectasy

HoT - English Tea Party

YC - Home Sweet Home

Good Morning! :)

Starting off the day with Frosted Cupid Cookies from LOL in two melters. Smells yummy! :shock:

Good Sunday morning!Starting the day with Busy Bee's Cinnamon Buns,YC Boo-nilla and Nene's Very Vanilla Bean....all are very nice.

Have a lovely day everyone.

Good Morning Everyone....I have lots of yummy scents melting and burning. :)

Gold Canyon - Strudel & Spice

Can Do- Spice Cupboard

EW - Hansel & Gretel House

TenDigit - Vanilla Hazelnut

Heart of the Prairie - Snickerdoodle Cappucino

House is smelling WONDERFUL :lol: I am loving my Can Do tarts...I think i am going to have to order more of these!

:shock:

Good Morning! :)

My only melt this morning is AMS Iced Oatmeal Cookie. Just needed something in my electric to enjoy before heading out to work. We have a big visit at the store I work at today. I don't know why they are doing it on a Sunday. It should be interesting added to the general chaos on a weekend. Have a great day everyone!

I hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day! (I now speak this way after spending most of the day nursing my Paula D's candle along. What a lot of work this has been!) :shock:

:) Everything's more laid back in the South, Debra Dean.

I think I'll go with HoT White Chocolate Coconut Coffee this morning, after I clean out a melter.

Happy Sunday all!

This morning I'm melting Mango Papaya from CFTKR. It is wonderful and strong.

Have a good day!

Hi all! Was out all afternoon shopping - among other things went to the YC store and got some votives and tarts and stopped at Bath & Body Works and got a couple of Dancing Waters tarts to try -they only had three scents. :shock:

Now melting the remainder of the Pink Sugar Mon' Sherry & Freesia.

Burning:

Bathroom - YC votive - Water Garden

Kitchen - Pure Integrity free sample tealight - Peach

Have a great night all!

I also got Dancing Water yesterday, and tried it in the evening. It's great. :)

Good Morning. I'm moving slow this morning. I stayed up and watched "Somewhere in Time" for the 50th time. I love that movie. This morning iImelting Ten Digits-Blue Sugar for Jason and family, Carol's Eucalyptus Cedar and AMS-Bamboo Hemp votive. I wish everyone a nice Sunday.

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning I am melting Snow Angels from Magical Mouse Candleworks. This is from a company that my daughter ordered from as a Christmas gift. I get a new batch of tarts every month for 4 months. It was so thoughtful!

Good Morning. I'm moving slow this morning. I stayed up and watched "Somewhere in Time" for the 50th time. I love that movie. This morning iImelting Ten Digits-Blue Sugar for Jason and family, Carol's Eucalyptus Cedar and AMS-Bamboo Hemp votive. I wish everyone a nice Sunday.

I love that movie too.... have not seen it in years. I was up late watching Sleepless in Seattle. Earlier in the evening Love Actually was on.... that is one of my favorite movies! :) There was no shortage of "girly" movies on TV yesterday!

I hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day! (I now speak this way after spending most of the day nursing my Paula D's candle along. What a lot of work this has been!) :?

A lot of work, huh? Hmmm.....maybe hers is made from butter and not wax.... :shock: :lol:

Melting PI's Almond Vanilla. Really liked BG's Vanilla Almond Twist yesterday and wanted to compare them. I'm a big fan of PI, but I'm thinking the BG is winning.....:)

Good Morning All,

:)

I have melting:

AMS - Chocolate Covered Cherries, Country Vanilla, and Lemon Pound cake.

Missy's - Mac Apple

Gonna be a busy day. Have to pack for tomorrow's sudden trip to Jacksonville, FL. Anybody have any great ideas of what to do with my spare time there? I have never been there before. Definitely planning on packing a melter and tarts!

This afternoon the older DD is bringing the brand new boyfriend over for the first family meeting. Oh my....this could be interesting!

Good Morning all! Happy Sunday! or as I like to call it "Lazy Sunday".

Started off the day with:

LR - Dracula - Dark Candles - This is one of my new favorite scents, it's awesome

BR - Black Rose - Dark Candles - It's a dark sensual rose scent, enough said

Bath - The rest of the YC Water Garden votive from yesterday

Kitchen - The rest of the PI Peach tealight from yesterday, which I could actually smell when I walked into my kitchen last night and my kitchen is a nice sized room.

Melting Country Kitchen from Missy's Tempting Tart's in three melters. This is one of my favorites from Missy. Cinnamon and spice scented. Also nice and strong.

I just now finally changed the melters (they had the DC scents going for about 5 hours now) to:

LR - Celtic Moonspice - GHBT - A good celtic moonspice scent

BR - Dragon's Blood - GHBT - This one is also very good which now makes four scents total that I've liked out of all the scents I purchased from GHBT.

Bath - Added a Black Linen & Amber chunky votive from AMS - Awesome scent