The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

New furniture! How exciting. [smilie=th_326db8b3] What all did you get, Cat?

This morning I'm trying another scent from Blue Gecko. This one is Green Apple Pucker and I am impressed enough that I will be placing another order before free shipping expires. This is the truest green apple scent I've ever smelled. DD and DH both love it, too. In fact, DH took two cubes to melt at work today!

Happy Friday the 13th! [smilie=th_aola]

i have been wanting to order from Blue Gecko so I figured now would be a great time with the free shipping, but I went to the site and I don't see anything about free shipping??? Also, what are some other scents that you really love from them???

I am intrigued that so many of you talk about melting at your offices.

Of course I do, since I work remotely...at my house. However I am almost positive that they would not allow us to have melters physically in the company's offices. And even if they did, we would have people moaning and groaning about the scents.

Aren't any of these issues? Just curious.

So far so good in my office. We have people come in from the hall saying how good it smells in here and wanting to know why the rest of the office don't smell good! LOL

This morning I'm trying another scent from Blue Gecko. This one is Green Apple Pucker and I am impressed enough that I will be placing another order before free shipping expires. This is the truest green apple scent I've ever smelled. DD and DH both love it, too. In fact, DH took two cubes to melt at work today!

i have been wanting to order from Blue Gecko so I figured now would be a great time with the free shipping, but I went to the site and I don't see anything about free shipping??? Also, what are some other scents that you really love from them???

I think you just have to type in "candlefind" at the checkout. It is candlefind exclusive for the free shipping until Feb 15th!

Just got new living room furniture. I replaced my Khaki colored stuff with Black Leather. I am tired of vacuuming and constantly cleaning. Hopefully this will be great. With kids and animals-I needed a break-it took me about 3 hours to clean the LR-had to vacuum the furniture everyday-and constantly cleaning the light colored fabric. I am excited, but not so much that I didn't think about these issues 5 years ago when we bought the old set. I could have saved myself a lot of time and money. Sorry for whining! Its lovely and I am thankful to have it.

New furniture! How exciting. [smilie=th_aola] What all did you get, Cat?

Happy Friday the 13th! [smilie=HBday]

I think you just have to type in "candlefind" at the checkout. It is candlefind exclusive for the free shipping until Feb 15th!

[smilie=th_326db8b3] THANKS, I JUST ORDERED LOTS OF TARTS!

Just got new living room furniture. I replaced my Khaki colored stuff with Black Leather. I am tired of vacuuming and constantly cleaning. Hopefully this will be great. With kids and animals-I needed a break-it took me about 3 hours to clean the LR-had to vacuum the furniture everyday-and constantly cleaning the light colored fabric. I am excited, but not so much that I didn't think about these issues 5 years ago when we bought the old set. I could have saved myself a lot of time and money. Sorry for whining! Its lovely and I am thankful to have it.

you will love it! I just relaced my loveseat and couch with very dark brown leather and it is wonderful for kids and animals. just wipes right off! AND SO COMFORTABLE!

Cat, congrats on the new furniture!

I am concerned about Nancy. Does anyone have her email address? Has anyone tried emailing her? I had a thought yesterday- I think her area was in line for that ice storm a couple week's back. Couldn't remember if we'd heard from her since that time. Perhaps she lost power or something. It can take forever to get power back in some of the little towns.

Today it is Twinkies from CFTKR. Can't say I am very impressed. It's got next to no scent, kind of like real Twinkies. It's more disappointing when I get a dud from a vendor I love.

I have AMS chocolate cream cupcake going. I am not normally a fan of chocolate scents, but this is so good. I even smell the coconut! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I was metling that too and its so strong and long lasting. Mine lasted 2 evenings already (I only melt after I come from work) and I think I can still use it tonight. [smilie=th_aola]

I got my Colonial and Dark Candles orders a little while ago! Still waiting for UPS to bring my AMS order which will be in about 4 hours (I want to shoot the UPS guy everytime he comes to my house so late!).

Shut down the melters so I could burn:

BR- Island Blossom - Colonial - Very nice floral scent

Bathroom- Jasmine - PI - A really good jasmine scent

LR - Plumeria - PI - An excellent plumeria scent

It's beginning to smell very good in here!

Congrats on the new furniture Cat! We have a dark blue leather sofa and loveseat and we love it! Very durable and easy to clean and the leather will get buttery soft with age.

Hi Everyone-

Just starting my melting for today. I am melting my first ever Blue Gecko tart-Vanilla Berry Cream Puffs in 2 melters. The cold sniff on these was great.

Burning Sweet Liberty Cranberry Chutney

YC Sugared Plums

PI Vanilla

CFTKR Raspbery Cream Cupcakes

I lke to be able to enjoy this hobby when nobody else is at home. They have a comment for everything.

Cat-Enjoy your new furniture!

Changed over to Pumpkin Brulee from Blue Gecko....this is wonderful! I also love her Rosemary Mint!

I ordered the rosemary Mint!! Yah.... can't wait to try it!

New furniture! How exciting. [smilie=th_goodnight] What all did you get, Cat?

Happy Friday the 13th! [smilie=th_bounce]

Leather is great, especially with kids and pets. We got a leather sofa and love seat in navy blue about 5 years ago and just love it. Also great if you have family members with allergy/asthma problems. Enjoy. :shock:

Congrats Cat on your new leather-I bet it smells so good...I am burning AMS-Votives Sands of Morocco, and Bamboo and Hemp. I am also starting Carol's Black Linen and Amber. I hope everyone has a lovely evening/ [smilie=th_goodnight]

I also have leather - burgundy colored and it is great for the dogs!

Lana - you asked about melting at the office - moderation is the key, LOL! We use milder scents that are not food scents - usually a little more on the "clean" style. It actually helps - so many people bring lattes into offices and spill them on the carpets - there is a nasty smell that lingers from old milk - even though we try to clean them. Our windows are hermetically sealed, so opening up to air out is not an option!

Congrats Cat on your new leather-I bet it smells so good...I am burning AMS-Votives Sands of Morocco, and Bamboo and Hemp. I am also starting Carol's Black Linen and Amber. I hope everyone has a lovely evening/ [smilie=th_goodnight]

I love Christy's Sands of Morocco scent! How strong is the scent throw from the votives? I haven't tried the Bamboo Hemp yet but I have a 1oz tart cup of it from one of the samplers.

I'm currently melting:

BR - Apple Blossom - SH - Another awesome scent from SH!

LR - Plumeria - SH - Yet another great one from SH

And burning:

Bath - Jasmine - PI - nice scent but next time I will order one of the double wick candle sizes.

Water Lily & Jasmine - AMS - These are one of the 2 scents I got in the chunky votives and they are GREAT! The other scent I got is Black Linen & Amber and the cold sniff for them is great but I'll burn them in the bath tomorrow.

New furniture! How exciting. [smilie=th_goodnight] What all did you get, Cat?

Happy Friday the 13th! [smilie=th_bounce]

One of my favorites from there, Mpfand!

Cat, enjoy the new furniture. Sounds wonderful!!!

I got my Colonial and Dark Candles orders a little while ago! Still waiting for UPS to bring my AMS order which will be in about 4 hours (I want to shoot the UPS guy everytime he comes to my house so late!).

Um....bigred...I'm pretty sure the police frown on that sorta thing. :lol: And I don't think you'd be able to take your smellies into the 'big house'.... :shock:

Cat - enjoy your new furniture! [smilie=th_bounce]

Changed to Spogs Grandma's Zucchini Bread for the evening. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Um....bigred...I'm pretty sure the police frown on that sorta thing. :lol: And I don't think you'd be able to take your smellies into the 'big house'.... :shock:

[smilie=th_goodnight]

[smilie=th_bounce]