The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

DD came home from school and exclaimed loudly her disapproval of Ginger Fig. I like it, but it's been going since this morning so I dumped it and put one on I know everyone likes, Vanilla Crunch from LOL.

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

My very first Missy's tarts just arrived. I put on Country Berry Hotcakes and WOW it is strong and good. I don't know yet how long it will last, but it is great just out of the gate! (Oh, it got a thumbs up from the DD too)

I was so excited I just ran to my bedroom and changed out that melter to Chocolate Godiva Tini.

I just started Chocolate Cream Cupcake form Angel Made Scents, the order I received earlier today.

It is just delicious and stong and haven't even completely melted yet

This is my first time trying chocolate scents and choosed this one after reading raves on the forum and they were so true.

In the bedroom I have Lavender Linen from CFTKR. I don't really like this one, too much laundry detergent.

Hi.

I've got so many odds & ends going tonight, it all just smells like a candle shop in here.

Some highlights are

HoT - White Christmas Wedding melt

CBV - Jamaican Vacation melt

my CBV Lime Crumble cake candle still going (I have to find out what this bottom layer is because it is the best of the whole candle and it's almost gone)

Bridgewater jar still going (loving how this candle is burning, It's got a great, strong flame, but has somehow only burned about 1/8" of wax and it's been going all day long)

It still looks brand new.

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] Hi everyone!

Earlier I had the Lavender Vanilla from Gecko going at work - and the big burly laundry delivery guy came through and told us how great our office smelled, LOL!

Tonight is Candle Dippers 4 Leaf Clover - very nice and clean.

I also located my missing Paula Deen Fresh Peach Cobbler candle, so I am initiating it this evening.

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] Hi everyone!

Earlier I had the Lavender Vanilla from Gecko going at work - and the big burly laundry delivery guy came through and told us how great our office smelled, LOL!

Tonight is Candle Dippers 4 Leaf Clover - very nice and clean.

I also located my missing Paula Deen Fresh Peach Cobbler candle, so I am initiating it this evening.

LOL that Paula Deen candle has probably had a long time to cure!

Terrible weather today. The kids and I have our homeschool Valentine's Day party today. Everything is closed and I'm worried we won't be able to go. I'm melting Carol's Buttercream Frosting.

Good Morning. I woke up late today. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] My poor son had twenty minutes to go from his bed to his school bus. It was an incredible feat.

Now I can finally have some coffee.

This morning's scents are:

FM - Sticks & Twigs

plus my current assortment of candles

YC Beanswax soy candle - Field of Dreams (what a waste of wax, good thing it was on clearance, not getting any scent from it and it's kind of ugly too)

Good Morning: I hope everyone is o.k. from the rough weather yesterday. We had lots of wind, but everything is o.k. This morning i'm melting EW-Fairy Forest and finishing out AMS votives in Eucalyptus Spearmint , Tribal Nights, and Iced Oatmeal Cookie. I hope everyone has a great day. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Started the day out with

Rice Krispy Treats-AMS

Buttermint Frosting-Get Whipped

Sheets of Satin-CFTKR

Hope everyone is having a good day.