The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Good morning all! It's SUPER windy here today.

Last melts of last night were:

LR - Lilac - CBV - Nice lilac scent

BR - Magnolia - MTT - A very nice magnolia scent and these actually melted well in my 24W combo melter

This morning's first melts are:

LR - Beach Bum - CFTKR - Very nice tropical scent

BR - Ice Capade - AMS - Very nice minty winter scent

Have a great day all!

Good morning everyone! I had an open house to sell jewelry with a bunch of other vendors last night, and of course got sucked into buying from the Scentsy guy! He is a teacher I used to work with, it cracked me up... he had the sales pitch down! Anyway, I bought a 6 pack to try, and wondered what everyone on here thought of Scentsy. He swears the clamshell last 80 hours, and I am a little skeptical of that. I ordered Camu Camu, Fresh Cut Cantalope, Sugar, Blueberry Cheesecake, Sweet Pea and Vanilla, and Watermelon patch. I am ready for spring, and I want all my orders to come in! I am trying out another scent shot from Melissa- Pears and Berries. It has a good cold sniff, but we will see how long it lasts when I melt it. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

darlingj1, I use Scentsy a lot (my sil is a distributor) and, for the most part, really like them. As with most vendors, some scents last longer than others. Of the ones you listed I've tried Fresh Cut Cantaloupe (delicious and long lasting) Blueberry Cheesecake (strong and long lasting) and Sweet Pea & Vanilla (blew me out of the house and gave me a headache so I gave it to my mom, who absolutely loves it). My mom also likes Camu Camu. I don't know about getting 80 hours out of one clamshell, but I do only have to use one cube at a time and, depending on the scent, it'll last 8+ hours.

This morning I'm melting Primitive Cupboards from Bella's. DD is home sick so I am going to start up No More Stuffy Head from EW in her room.

darlingj1, I use Scentsy a lot (my sil is a distributor) and, for the most part, really like them. As with most vendors, some scents last longer than others. Of the ones you listed I've tried Fresh Cut Cantaloupe (delicious and long lasting) Blueberry Cheesecake (strong and long lasting) and Sweet Pea & Vanilla (blew me out of the house and gave me a headache so I gave it to my mom, who absolutely loves it). My mom also likes Camu Camu. I don't know about getting 80 hours out of one clamshell, but I do only have to use one cube at a time and, depending on the scent, it'll last 8+ hours.

This morning I'm melting Primitive Cupboards from Bella's. DD is home sick so I am going to start up No More Stuffy Head from EW in her room.

Thank you! I like the comment "blew me out of the house, " that makes me happy! They did have a lot of choices, and I like that. I can't wait to get them! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I am sorry your daughter is sick... I have had a lot of kids gone from school this week too. I also like Sinus Relief from LOL, it is very strong.

My pears and berries from Melissa has a beautiful smell to it, but moderate, not a real strong throw.

Mpfand, I'm sending get well wishes to your DD.

The Sticks & Twigs is good but I can't smell my candles today.

Added:

In the bedroom - Nene's Iced Tea

living room - FM - Pineapple Cilantro

Kitchen - Busy Bee - Pink Mulberry

FM = Full Moon. It's smelling so good around here. They have great customer service too. I'm a big fan.

Another good pineapple scent is Dole Whip from LOL.

:lol:

I have a Dole Whip at home, maybe I will light it up tonight! For the first time, all of my kids are loving my Pears and Berries from Melissa... it is getting stronger and it's GREAT! :lol:

Hey all, good afternoon. Last nights melt was Lavender Vanilla from CFTKR, beautiful, and finished up YC Vanilla Lime.

Got a question for you all, do you have to register again to post on the review boards. I tried, and it says I have to sign in, and when I put my regular name and password, it doesn't work. Just wondering if anyone here knows. Thanks

Hey all, good afternoon. Last nights melt was Lavender Vanilla from CFTKR, beautiful, and finished up YC Vanilla Lime.

Got a question for you all, do you have to register again to post on the review boards. I tried, and it says I have to sign in, and when I put my regular name and password, it doesn't work. Just wondering if anyone here knows. Thanks

Yep-you will have to register there also. This forum was created after that board,so its on a different system. It doesn't take too long and you should be able to use the same info.

Yep-you will have to register there also. This forum was created after that board,so its on a different system. It doesn't take too long and you should be able to use the same info.

Thanks Cat!

Its not working, I tried putting my name and password that I already use for the forum, that didn't work, it said they are all ready in use. Then I made another name and password, and it said that my email address was already in. Can't figure it out.

Added:

Jules-please tell me the Pink Mulberry is good! Busy bee's has some good sounding Pink blends, are they strong?

Darling- I think 80 hours is reasonable for scentsy melts. I melt them in a scentsy warmer and get 24 or so hours good an strong from 2 cubes. I alsothe blueberry cheesecake is very yummy! I hope they ship to you fast!

Thanks for the get well wishes for DD, darlingj1 and Jules. She's awake now and playing Animal Crossing on the Wii and asking, "What's for lunch?" so she's already feeling better. Just some congestion and a sore throat, but the upset stomach and body aches are gone so that's a good sign. I just added Black Magic from Illuminescents to the melter in the loft.

MP-glad your DD is feeling a little better.

Silly- sorry its not working-email Christina, she'll get it fixed.

Just put on Clean & Fresh-GHBT

Added:

Jules-please tell me the Pink Mulberry is good! Busy bee's has some good sounding Pink blends, are they strong?

Darling- I think 80 hours is reasonable for scentsy melts. I melt them in a scentsy warmer and get 24 or so hours good an strong from 2 cubes. I alsothe blueberry cheesecake is very yummy! I hope they ship to you fast!

Yay! I am excited about 80 hours of yummy smellies! I went to lunch and came back, and my Pears and Berries has petered out... so sad. But still that one lasted WAY longer than the others. I am going to try Mulberry next.

Mpfand- I am glad your DD is better. It is always a good sign when they are ready to eat!

As a matter of fact, Pink Mulberry is very good and strong. My friend gave me several custom pink blends from Busy Bee and I am completely hooked. :lol: Busy Bee blends the pink so well! When these are gone, I'm going back for more.