The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Balck Currant and Nectarine in the kitchen/living room and Juniper and Aloe in the MB, both from Soy Lovely.

It's a very rainny day here, and damp. I have yc vanilla lime, yummy. A tealight from country light, vineyard, it's ok, very soft. And lemongrass from grazia. Have a good day.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

I still have my two CHC scents going - Rice Flower and Shea and Mango Papaya....I walked into two of the most YUMMY scents after the gym!! I really am loving this Rice Flower and Shea.....This is going to be a definite reorder.

Karla, sorry you are sick on your birthday. I'm on the "eat all the junk you want and gain 10 lbs. in 4 days diet"...it's so much fun and I feel great! I also look like a jumbo tart! Today I melted YC canary island banana...smelled just like green bananas

I am having a "dump the tart" day... nothing is appealing to me... so I am doing the unthinkable... turning off the melter for the afternoon... I have a slight headache and my stomach is just not right today... maybe that is why nothing smells good... I will take a break and try later this evening or tomorrow morning... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Fleur--so sorry you aren't feeling well today. I hope by tomorrow you will be back to normal.

I bought a bunch of Yankee tarts today on my shopping trip--it was fun. Found some on sale, even.

I have on Crosscreek Apricot Sorbet--it smells wonderful--I am a big fan of apricot scents and this is an especially good one.

Apricot is such a great not-to-sweet mix with anything yumminess.

This evening I am trying Exotic Coconut melt from Blue Moon Candles

I really like this one so far.

Also threw on some TS lime coconut in another melter. They are mixing well.

I still have an assortment of votives and pillars going from earlier today as well.

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Guest Anonymous

Thank you everyone for all the nice wishes!

I never did melt any melts today. Just don't even feel like it at all. You know I'm sick! lol

Maybe tomorrow.

Boogie - I'm going to check out those books you posted. Thanks!

CookieJewl - Thanks for all the info. I actually ate some lean turkey, and cheese, and in a little while felt a little better for the first time. I think I need lots of protein, and water.

I feel so stupid!

Thanks,

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

karla

Karla, Don't you dare feel stupid or bad about yourself. You were just trying to lose weight and you trusted something you shouldn't have. We have all been there and more than once, in my case, so just chalk it up to experience and concentrate on feeling better. After all, we need you here on the forum with the rest of us. Have a good evening. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Here's a big hug from me to make you feel better. Nancy

Fleur--so sorry you aren't feeling well today. I hope by tomorrow you will be back to normal.

I bought a bunch of Yankee tarts today on my shopping trip--it was fun. Found some on sale, even.

I have on Crosscreek Apricot Sorbet--it smells wonderful--I am a big fan of apricot scents and this is an especially good one.

Thanks trep, I think I feel a little better now... I just put on Yankee Vanilla Lime... this is a lovely scent... creamy and tart at the same time.

Had to dump the Juniper & Aloe. It was too perfumy or something. Now melting Red Tea and Cypress from Soy Lovely in the MB.

Mixing Fuji Apple (Candledippers) and Glazed Pears (Front Porch).

Creme Brulee Pacific Scents was blah. Changed out to Bear Claws (Cottage Hill).

Karla & Fleur - hope you are feeling better soon.

Tonight:

in the kitchen :YC Ginger&Citrus tart

in the bedroom: Crosscreek- Pink Sugar

bathroom- I put brand new large Yankee housewarmer in Canary Island Banana, so yummy smell.

Guest Anonymous

Good evening - I now have Spotted Hog's Apple Blossoms going downstairs (after SH's Raspberry Lemonade which seemed to die before its time).....Upstairs I put on Bella's Tranquility (some from the winning drawing stash I got this week). These will likely stay on through tomorrow afternoon since I'll be out tonight and all morning tomorrow.

Have a great night, everyone!

Evening burn is Pink Noel in the kitchen from CFTKR, Egyptian Dragon in the living room from CFTKR (fabulous scent), Violet Lime in the bath from TS and Violetta lime from CYS in the comp room. Much prefer the Tx Scentsations Violet Lime to CYS...stronger and lasts way longer.

fleur--hope you are fine by now. I hate having headaches and feeling unsettled in my tummy. I agree about the YC Vanilla Lime--it's a wonderful scent.

This morning it is YC Black Cherry--it's a little stormy here this morning so this seemed to fit. Have a good day everyone. :lol: