The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous

I've got Crosscreek's Ruby Red Grapefruit in the bedroom and Yuzu across the hall in the office, it's a great compliment. Yummo!

Guest Anonymous

Just have Fresh Squeezed Orange from LOL on so far.

Jules, I have the Garden of Eden in her bath and body products and they are awesome!

Still melting Coconut Cream Pie from yesterday, but today is my son's 13th birthday so I will probably switch to Birthday Cake later in the day. Off to make an Oreo pie. That's what he wants every year instead of cake.

Still melting Coconut Cream Pie from yesterday, but today is my son's 13th birthday so I will probably switch to Birthday Cake later in the day. Off to make an Oreo pie. That's what he wants every year instead of cake.

Have a happy celebration for your son's birthday!

Thanks, fleur! I think he will be happy when he opens his gifts this evening. We finally got him a PSP that he has wanted since before Christmas. I still can't believe that I'm now the parent of a teenager! :shock:

Guest Anonymous

Melting Tangerine Lavender in the back of the house and Blueberry Muffins in the front.

I hope everyone is having a nice day.

Guest Anonymous

Today I'm in a cinnamony bakery mood.

Cinnamon frosting in the living room, apple brown betty in the kitchen.

Day two of seaport village in the master bedroom. It's in the wall burner so has more life and that is such a nice soothing scent to me.

I think the front bathroom has green apple from Jade Candles. I can't remember the exact name. My little one ran off with the baggie. lol

Happy Thursday! I just got my shipping notice for my HoT order so I am in a good mood. lol

sophie'sdad - who does the tangerine lavendar? I have not seen that one yet!

Today is Candledippers Blue Lotus at work.

Debra, I burned Blue Lotus at home this weekend and found it very strong! Generally, hers are a bit more mellow but this one?! WOW!

Thanks, fleur! I think he will be happy when he opens his gifts this evening. We finally got him a PSP that he has wanted since before Christmas. I still can't believe that I'm now the parent of a teenager! :shock:

He will be thrilled with the PSP... Enjoy the day! Welcome to the teenage years!

I switched out the melters and put on Cobblestone's Banana Kiwi and Cucumber Cantaloupe. These are both nice and refreshing! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Debra, I burned Blue Lotus at home this weekend and found it very strong! Generally, hers are a bit more mellow but this one?! WOW!

I have a soap here from Flameworks on Etsy in this scent and it is fabulous! I haven't smelled a tart in this scent yet. I bet it is super good!

I have a soap here from Flameworks on Etsy in this scent and it is fabulous! I haven't smelled a tart in this scent yet. I bet it is super good!

It IS very good, Rembran, but if I remember correctly, you don't love the stronger scents that much, and this one, though pretty, is VERY strong. Maybe if you put it on, went grocery shopping, got lunch, etc. and then came home it would be perfect? I LOVE strong scents yet I still found it almost too powerful, LOL!

Guest Anonymous

It IS very good, Rembran, but if I remember correctly, you don't love the stronger scents that much, and this one, though pretty, is VERY strong. Maybe if you put it on, went grocery shopping, got lunch, etc. and then came home it would be perfect? I LOVE strong scents yet I still found it almost too powerful, LOL!

lol You are correct. The stronger florals kind of give my allergies fits. It would probably be okay in the upstairs bathroom or maybe cut in half.

Who makes this one?

lol You are correct. The stronger florals kind of give my allergies fits. It would probably be okay in the upstairs bathroom or maybe cut in half.

Who makes this one?

[smilie=HBday] Candledippers is where Debra and I got it.

Guest Anonymous
Hi all! Melting what has become an old reliable, Egytian Cotton. This one doesn't seem to be popular around here, but I sure do love it. Strong and uber-fresh! [smilie=HBday]

I love that scent!! I have two YC tarts here in that scent. It's nice and fresh.

I decided Coconut Cream Pie wasn't going to last until this evening so I am now melting Homespun from Candle Haven. I really like this one. Kind of like a sugar cookie with a little something else.