The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Todays melts include ~

CFTKR ~ Pink Licorice

CFTKR ~ Pink Apple

Both are very strong with huge throw.

Guest Anonymous

After Sunday Breakfast, I put in PI's First Bloom. I'm reordering this one enough that it may be time for a candle before their $2.95 shipping ends for the month!

Guest Anonymous

I'm late with my posting but better late than never. :lol:

Jade Candles Fuzzy Navel, Winter Candy Apple from Tarts Galore and Chocolate Strawberry and Cinnamon Vanilla both from Mookie Doodle.

My husband says that the strawberry one smells like feet. lol I can smell a distinctive chocolate smell in it. It's pretty good.

Good Evening everyone.

Debra wrote -

Bella's Coconut Cardamom Custard

and

melting some really old YC tarts this week, today: Watermelon

Debra, How did you like the Coconut Cardamon Custard? I just ordered this one on Saturday. It sounds so interesting.

Tonight I'm melting a Vanilla Lavender tart from Busy Bee. It hasn't melted yet, but the cold smell was good.

I'm remelting LOL's Banana Buttercream tonight. I really like this scent and I was iffy, because banana scents are not my favorite. At least not straight banana scents. This one is not strong, but very nice and smells like banana pudding to me. In the bedroom I have YC's plain ol' Buttercream. It hasn't fully melted yet, but doesn't have much of a cold smell to it, so we'll see. Oh, topped it off with my big Vanilla Cupcake jar in the BR and my Cinnabon candle in the kitchen (this one's finally growing on me!). I've been in a foodie scent mood lately.

jules - this was my first disappointment with Bella :shock: Barely could smell it when my nose was right on top of the melter. It seems like it has great potential, though, so let me know if it is worth trying again.

Tonight, totally out of season: Snow Angels. It was old and I was curious if it still had a scent.

Started the early morning melt off with a Blueberry wickless from Just Right in the kitchen and Honey Coco Mango in the living room from LOL, still burning Bella's Winesap Apple here in the computer room from last night and still very strong.

Have a good day everyone.

So far, it's brown bag's tropical twist in my computer room. It smells like vacation in here! LOL!

I haven't decided on my other melters yet. I had 2 duds last night that I never did get any throw from, so I'm going to dump them and start over fresh this morning.

I hope everyone has a great day! It's dark and rainy here, but that's quite all right with me. Here in NC, we can use the rain.

Guest Anonymous

Will be gone most of the day so just have Can Do Nilla Wafers going right now.

Switched out my earlier selections, they were just not for me... put on Tuscadero's Whipped Vanilla Creme (light but good) and Caramel Sugar Crunch (love this one, but have to melt this when my son is at school, not his favorite!)... have a nice day everyone! :shock:

I'm going with melts today.

relit Busy Bee - Lavender Vanilla

Full Moon Candles - Cafe Machiato -yum

Pure Intergrity - Lime Spritzer

They are all doing well in different parts of the house.

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

Happy Monday!!

I have a few fruity and a few foody scents going today.

CFTKR Fortune Cookie. I got this one in a swap and it smells really good!

MDD Raspberry Zinger. Love this scent!

Unknown Cherry Lemonade. I got this one in a swap too and it doesn't have a vendor name on the baggie. It does smell great though.

WnS Dancing Queen. This was from a swap as well. Not something I would normally pick out on my own but it is good.

Last evening, I started melting Candle Shop by Front Porch Candles and it was still throwing nicely this morning as I left for work. This is one STRONG scent! It's not completely in my preference category (I like clean/earthy/fruity and this is more sweet/spicy/bakery), I think this will be a regular in my stock for Fall/Winter.

Also had PI's First Bloom in the MB (nice!), Midsummer's Night by Jade Candles (pretty) and Coconut Cream Pie from Busy Bee in the guest bathroom. My house smelled so great I didn't want to leave...of course, the fact that it's Monday factors in too! I hope everyone has a great day!

Guest Anonymous

Thank you everyone that wished me well. I will be home for quit awhile so I will make it fun melting tarts.

So far this morning I have on Vanilla butterscotch. It is strong, and yummy!

karla

Thank you everyone that wished me well. I will be home for quit awhile so I will make it fun melting tarts.

So far this morning I have on Vanilla butterscotch. It is strong, and yummy!

karla

Oh, Karla! I'm so glad to see you posting again! Please get better soon...Take care!