The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Trep - I have on the pink grapefruit you sent to me from Yankee. It smells delish!

I still am not well, and found out I have more problems then we thought!

Have a fun melting day!

:(

karla

Karla, I hope you recover soon.

Striking out today - must be the big weather change... from 39 degrees to 71!

MeMe's: Jungle Fever: only noticeable in the powder

Accentriks: Med. fig - good scent, pooped out quickly

YC: old Tropical Vanilla - I smell coconut - which is quite a trick because I rarely can smell the real coconut tarts! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Guest Anonymous

I had CHC's Pomegranate going earlier in my electric - it was quite yummy and tart [smilie=th_326db8b3] Turned it off though to put in another CHC scent, Ginger Plum.....it's good too. That's all for tonight - we're headed out for dinner for the evening. Have a great night, everyone!

Guest Anonymous
Trep - I have on the pink grapefruit you sent to me from Yankee. It smells delish!

I still am not well, and found out I have more problems then we thought!

Have a fun melting day!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

karla

Karla~ I hope you get to feeling much better quickly. (((Karla)))

Guest Anonymous

This evening it's Mandarin Grove by CFTKR. Nice orange w/floral, no spices.

Good morning!

CYS - Idle Tears, Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper

Front Porch - Lemonberry Crumble

Shortbread Cookie candle - YC

French Market candle - McCarley's

Blackberry Sage candle - Sierra Mountain

Mandarin Lime FO - the last of this. Smells great, but I'm just trying to use up what I have.

Trashed the Cherry candle from Lure Beauty. Little throw and tunneled horribly.

To start off the day it was Cactus and Sea Salt by CCS in the kitchen, in the living room a canlde and clams in Lilac Blossoms from my Snowtop stash, in the bath it is White tea and Ginger from Cheryl and in the comp room it is Black Ginger and Bamboo from Cheryl. This last one was a sample and was a wonderful surprise as to its goodness. I have to get some more of this. I guess I need to build another closet!!!!

Sun & Sand from Candle Haven in the powder room. This was a sample melt and it's a good YC dupe. In the kitchen is another sample from Candle Haven, Coconut Curry Custard. I don't care for this one much (heavy on the curry) so I will probably dump it soon and replace it with Mango Macadamia from Soy Lovely.

Guest Anonymous

Just got back in from a LONG morning at church. Even though it's nearly lunch time here, I put in Sugar & Spice's Sunday Breakfast....one of her newest scents.