The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous

Hi Ladies,Jason and Sophiesdad.. It's 2 AM here in Chicago so I hopped over to the other thread and thought I should post this..Thank you to the ladies that came up with the title! LOVE IT! Too bad I am leaving the forum...

APRIL FOOL'S... I am far too addicted to Candlefind and all of you!

:lol:

I am heading to bed with YC Lemon Lavender...

scent--you got me--I thought you were serious--don't even joke about leaving!!!

This morning it is YC Mango Peach Salsa up and down. After the storms around us yesterday I needed a fresh, happy scent. A town very close to us got hit really bad--it's awful. Have a great day all.

Scent...you got me on that! I am taking myself off lockdown (not that I was ever really on) and that's no April fool! That Can-Do sale is calling my name!

Flannel Sheets from Tara's this morning. My Carolina Rain from Crosscreek is a light blue, so I'll melt that today at work.

Have a wonderful day!

Guest Anonymous
scent--you got me--I thought you were serious--don't even joke about leaving!!!

This morning it is YC Mango Peach Salsa up and down. After the storms around us yesterday I needed a fresh, happy scent. A town very close to us got hit really bad--it's awful. Have a great day all.

Trep - Are those tarts or candles? I smelled that scent in the YC store once and loved it....I wondered how strong it really was in a candle.

Guest Anonymous

Blueberry Muffin from Bella's, and Lemon Sugar from Crosscreek.

Guest Anonymous

Fleur: I'm sorry, I missed your question in the end of the March thread about Lemon Starburst Martini. I would've responded sooner :P

Yes, it does smell like Lemon Sugar (I believe that someone told me it is actually the same oil, just a different name).

I also got Lemon Meringue Angel Cake from Nene's as a sample, and I just LOVED it! I will definitely re-order that one myself; might be another for you to try, too.

Again, sorry I missed the originial post!

Guest Anonymous

Melting CHC's Pomegranate. Not my usual early morning scent but it was still in the melter from yesterday afternoon and I was too lazy to deal with changing it out :P

Wow, April already? Time is sure flying by this year!

In my bedroom, it's bella's bananas foster. It's still going strong, and I had it melting all day yesterday. This has quite the scent throw.

In my computer room, it's can-do's lavender silk. OMGosh, I love this scent. It's so pretty and fresh.

Have a great day, everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Scentsnob - I fell right for it! I was like, no you can't leave, you remembered me in your greeting! LOL We have been reading April Fools pranks all morning, yet I feel right for yours.

My allergies have been awful the past few days so I haven't been melting or burning anything. I haven't posted lately but wanted to drop in and say :P

Guest Anonymous

Oops! Sorry scent, I didn't mean "feel right for yours" , I meant fell. Didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression! - :P

Guest Anonymous

You got me too Scentsnob! I was like Oh No why????

I'm surprised my hubby hasn't pulled one on me yet. Or one of my boys! Last year my oldest son called me all depressed, and said Mom I'm going to have to get married. I was like WHAT? Yes I got this girl pregnet, and again I was like WHAT THE H@@@? Then he said April Fools after about 10 min :P .

I was mad at him for weeks! Boy was I happy it was a April Fools joke!

I have on the Pineapple coconut again this morning. The throw is really good so I will keep it on, and change it out in awhile. In the bath room I have my Carrot cake candle going.

Happy April!

[smilie=th_51991986]

karla

Welcome to April everyone.

I'm starting out small with SH Grannys Pie Crust this morning.

Undecided for later.

Also Bluebonnets for my blue today.

Guest Anonymous

LOL. My DH called me this morning about 20 minutes after leaving and told me he was stuck on the side of the highway with a flat tire. I was grabbing my keys to go get him when he said April fools. I hate this stupid day. :P

Melting Willow Breeze upstairs (blue) and Angie's Pomegranate and Citrus downstairs.

Good morning everyone! Last night in my living room was Nene's Red Velvet Cake, and this morning in my office is Cake Batter. Yes....the cake addiction has taken hold. [smilie=th_51991986] I'll even admit to having Nene's Cherry Flip Cupcake on deck in my office for later this afternoon when Cake Batter poops out.

The cake scents I've noticed are kind of light, so I'm getting about 4 hours max from them. I don't care, I still love them!!

:P

Jewel

Happy April, everyone! I'm sure my 12 year old son will pull an April Fool's on me before the day is over. I hate this day, too, because I fall for every joke/prank making me an easy target. :P Today is my brother in laws anniversary. Can you imagine getting married on April Fool's Day? Anyway, this morning I am melting YC Mango Peach Salsa. After trep mentioned it was what she was melting I remembered I had a few and it is one my favorite YC scents.

Guest Anonymous

Amish Friendship Bread from PrairieSoy. It has a good throw but I'm just not into bakery scents. When done I am going to melt Baby Hugs.

Guest Anonymous

I'm so sorry everyone! I could NEVER leave..I truly LOVE being here so much that sometimes the rest of my days activities are set aside... My dogs stare at me like umm mom,it's time for the park..I just bought 2 chairs to set on the side of my own so they can sit or lay next to me..LOL

Today,I am melting Summer Garden by Essential pleaseures..It's a beautiful scent..

:P

ETA-MommyluvsNoah- Haha..That made me spit out my kefir.. I played one on the man I am dating at 12:50 AM..