The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous
Scento de Mayo ????

YES! That's the one!!!!!

What will we do with the differances of opinion?

Sorry don't like scento de mayo....

I guess someone is just going to have to make a decision and start the thread however they want to [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Scento de Mayo ????

YES! That's the one!!!!!

I guess someone is just going to have to make a decision and start the thread however they want to [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Judging by your comment * thats the one* I figured you made the choice for everyone..sorry I just figured we all had a say..thanks for clarifying.

Guest Anonymous
Scento de Mayo ????

YES! That's the one!!!!!

Judging by your comment * thats the one* I figured you made the choice for everyone..sorry I just figured we all had a say..thanks for clarifying.

Nope - Just meant that's the one that sounded perfect to me. I won't be deciding.

Guest Anonymous
Turning off the melters for the evening... I have been through a string of scents... nothing is appealing right now... fresh start tomorrow... :lol: have a nice evening everyone! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I just went through that too - Turned everything off and lit a candle instead.....PI's Pumpkin Pie (my 6-year-old's pick :)

Melting Oatmeal Cookies in the kitchen and LR and Blackberry Amber in the MB, both from Bella's.

I kind of like Scento De Mayo. May's Melting Maniacs is cute, too. Hmmm. Anyhoo, tonight I have on YC Mango Peach Salsa and a surprisingly potent cherry pie tart in the BR that I do not know what brand it is from. I don't think I'm a straight cherry person, but I can smell the pastry part in this one and it's great!