The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Sounds like some really good stuff melting/burning today. So many scents I want to try!

Right now, Bella's Captain Berry Crunch - smells just like the cereal. I did have Pink Sugar from TS going, but have changed that to French Flower Market from CYS.

Hi all,

moved on from melts today to candles tonight.

FMC Hazelnut

FMC Cucumber Melon

Voluspa Gardinia

these are in seperate rooms. I don't think they would blend well.

[smilie=th_23_32_7]

OK, jules - help me remember FMC - all I can think of is "Fannie May Candies" - YUM! However, don't think that is it! (Darn diet!)

Tonight is Orange Sugar from Bella

Leftover Hayride from Crosscreek

Shake it off Debra. [smilie=th_23_32_7] Don't even get me started on chocolate thoughts. I could use some.

FMC= Full Moon Candles

I got a big order in so I've been testing out each scent.

Tonight it id YC Buttercream in my bedroom, this is my first time trying a sweer scent.

So far I like it but will se what my fiance will say when he comes home.

All the talk about YC Vanilla Lime, I decided to throw one on tonight. It's yummy. I had this in the large jar last Summer and the tart is great, too!

I have the large jarof Vanilla Lime and love it.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning - I'm melting the last of my Tuscadero's Gramma Rita's Zuccini Bread this morning.....Last night I melted K's Kreations 'Refreshing' - And it was! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Good Morning!

Starting the day with Nene's Watermelon Bellini...nice scent, strong throw....this is a winner. [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Overnight burn still going strong so will change after work. 3 burners in the living room and kitchen in Doodlebug and in the comp room is Downy Morning Glory/Honeysuckle. These are tarts over 2 years old and just as good as when i first received. Trying desperately to use up my tart closet as i have run out of room. The only thing in there is boxes of tarts. I need intervention!!! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Good morning all,

I've been melting Bella's Nana's Pound Cake in my office this morning....not sure what the undernote is in the Pound Cake scents that I'm not wild about. Maybe almond? [smilie=The_Hi] It's got some kind of wang that I'm not enjoying much, so I won't reorder this one!

On deck for this evening is Bella's Halloween Popcorn Balls! Can't wait to melt that one!

[smilie=th_00000020]

Jewel