The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

I'm melting Nene's Birthday Cake of course (been saving that one)

PI - Papaya Passion

FMC - French Kiss

I didn't have my wick dipper in the bathroom this morning, so I used the handle of my TOOTHBRUSH! Now I have wax on my brush. It smells good too.

[smilie=th_snoopy]

Gosh, thanks trep :oops:

Oohhh - I want to go sniff at Fleur and Dabba's and mp's house! [smilie=HBday]

I know what you mean jules - I have lots of odds n ends at my house that have mysteriously ended up with wax on the end! [smilie=group_hug]

Today is Makinperfectscents cinnamon stix. TGIF everyone!

I know what you mean jules - I have lots of odds n ends at my house that have mysteriously ended up with wax on the end! [smilie=HBday]

Today is Makinperfectscents cinnamon stix. TGIF everyone!

Guess I'm not the only one then...DH was complaining the other day about wax on the butter knives and on the end of a pencil... [smilie=group_hug]

Today I am trying a new one from BusyBee called Acai Berries. Just put on in my living room and it has already filled the room. I am not sure what it will smell like over time, but this is my initial reaction to this scent.

Enjoying my hike on this crisp, fall day with the earlier than usual, new fallen snow crunching beneath my boots. I am so looking for the wild berries before they are gone. Over the hill is an evergreen plantation and the crisp wind is blowing this scent ever so lightly in my direction. Mixed with the clear air, there is a freshness that is wonderful. Oh, the sweet berries I am looking for. I can almost taste their tart fruit as I gather them quickly in the cold air. I can remember their almost effervescent quality mixed with the slightest of sweetness.

It is a keeper in my book.

slpit - You've done it again. Beautiful description.

FMC - Orange blossom

YC -Lavender Bliss swirl candle

Guess I'm not the only one then...DH was complaining the other day about wax on the butter knives and on the end of a pencil...

Lisa

LIsa, My knives and pencils are shot too. [smilie=HBday]

DH told me today that our A/C is working overtime because of the heat from all of my candles. Har-de-har-har.

Well, the Zucchini Bread had to go--DH and son couldn't take it--made DH feel sick--I hardened it back up and will take it with me to my dad's next month and sniff to my heart's delight. I have four more ordered so I will take them with me too. My dad can't smell anything so I can do what I want up there. I thought it was just wonderful. Anyway, I replaced it with Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie and I still have the Crosscreek Ultimate Vanilla going but soon I will finish up Crosscreek Pink Sugar that I had in a tealight this morning. I hope everyone has a nice evening and weekend.

Guest Anonymous

I got the tarts from Bella's that I won in her Easter drawing today - a very generous assortment! I put her Beach Walk in and it's REALLY strong....too strong for the room I had it in, so I had to put it out. I don't know if she sent me paraffin or soy so I don't know if any are one wax vs. the other. I have PI's Pomegranate going in the other room. Not nearly as strong but I'm starting to realize with these things that sometimes less is more [smilie=HBday]

Long Island Pastry from Soy Lovely. This was a large tart so I cut it in half and put one half in the kitchen and the other half in the living room. It is scenting the entire house. Amazing bakery smell. Reminds me of a gourmet bakery/coffee shop.

Guest Anonymous

YC Mango and Peach Salsa

WnS Manic Mango

CFTKR Lemon Chiffon

upstairs- Cheryly's Citrus and Teakwood

slpit - You've done it again. Beautiful description.

FMC - Orange blossom

YC -Lavender Bliss swirl candle

Guess I'm not the only one then...DH was complaining the other day about wax on the butter knives and on the end of a pencil...

Lisa

LIsa, My knives and pencils are shot too. [smilie=cloud_9]

DH told me today that our A/C is working overtime because of the heat from all of my candles. Har-de-har-har.

Jules, I laughed right out loud at this one. We don't have AC because it bothers my sinuses (and we don't really need it here in CT) but I've heard many complaints about my candles and tarts from DH. (He says that all my scents smell like money burning to him). Too bad, I say! I agree with my stepmother - money is made to be spent (on wax and bath & body and shoes, of course!)

I seem to be on an orange kick lately...melting Fresh Squeezed Oranges from Soyful Joys, scent coming all the way upstairs from the melter in the family room!