The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous

Late yesterday had Green English Ivy from Tarts Galore going - nice. Since I made Mexican food for dinner I put some Pink Lime tart brittle from Spotted Hog in and it was super strong and just the right scent for the evening. Now I have yesterday's Banana Nut Bread going again from CHC.

P.S. - I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't think I'd betoo into the bags of brittle (was a freebie to make up for a dud candle), but I do like knowing I have a LOT of one scent if I like it without having to anticipate how many tarts I need or worrying about hoarding it. Come fall and holiday time I can see mostly ordering brittle since I use a few select scents over and over for a couple of months......I guess it's just like having a candles'-worth of one scent.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Nene's Cherry Lemonade - LOVE this one!

Mom: I'm now a "brittle" convert for the scents that are favorites. It is often much more economical than buying multiple tarts, and you eliminate all the mess of slicing tarts, etc. to accommodate different size melters or to make a homemade combo of scents.

I still buy individuals for the scents I am trying or if it's something that I wont' melt often, but for my "go-to" scents, I now get the brittle product whenever it is available (some vendors don't carry it).

I hesitated ordering it at first, concerned if the scent strength, etc. was the same as melts, but with recommendations from others here, I tried it and am sold!

started a YC swirl candle Lemon Lavender / Sage & Cirtus

great combination.

I splurged on this one. I'll have to wait for a clearance sale to get more. or mix tarts

mpfand, how do you like Love Never Fails? I got that one in bath & body products and am really enjoying it.

This was sent to me for my birthday and, although it has a very light throw, I really like the scent. I bet it is really wonderful in bath and body products.

It's light but wonderful in the bath & body too - must be just this particular oil. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Late yesterday had Green English Ivy from Tarts Galore going - nice. Since I made Mexican food for dinner I put some Pink Lime tart brittle from Spotted Hog in and it was super strong and just the right scent for the evening. Now I have yesterday's Banana Nut Bread going again from CHC.

P.S. - I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't think I'd betoo into the bags of brittle (was a freebie to make up for a dud candle), but I do like knowing I have a LOT of one scent if I like it without having to anticipate how many tarts I need or worrying about hoarding it. Come fall and holiday time I can see mostly ordering brittle since I use a few select scents over and over for a couple of months......I guess it's just like having a candles'-worth of one scent.

momuvtwo and beth, I agree with you about the brittle...I really like it for those reasons too. In my travels last summer I came across some mason jars of tart brittle from a company called Magpie Primitives. I bought the New England Apple Pie scent and OMG was it scrumptious! Incredible fragrance and throw and the jar seemed bottomless because I didn't seem to need as much in the warmer.

:lol:

Guest tammye

Just stated Front Porch Candle Shop. Hasn't melted enough yet to tell what I think of it.

Good morning everyone! This morning is Sugar & Spice Wildberry Zinger Tea. I really love this scent, just not big on this supplier's soft clamshells that don't seem to last very long! :? ! Still waiting for my three big orders, so I'm cleaning out the leftovers in the meantime! :lol:

Jewel

I love the brittle too, but I won't order it in a new scent any more. Only tried and true.

tammye wrote :

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just stated Front Porch Candle Shop. Hasn't melted enough yet to tell what I think of it.

Please come back and let us know what you think of this scent. I am interested in your opinion of the Candle Shop.

Sun & Sand from YC in the powder room. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Candle Haven still going strong in the kitchen.

Guest Anonymous

I have had CHC's Wildberry Zinger going this morning - Love this one!

Guest tammye

I left the house for awhile after I put on the Front Porch Candle Shop and when I walked in my house did smell like a candle shop. It is a mixture of several different scents but one scent doesn't over power any other scent. I really like this scent. I will definitely reorder this scent.