The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Just got home from work and changed out my melters. So far i have the Kreations by Kathie Snowcake dupe in the living room. and in the comp room it is Raspberry Rainbow by CCS. I haven't decided yet on the kitchen and bath burners.

Have a good day everyone.

This afternoon & evening will have on the burner, chocolate chip cookie by yc, apple vanilla, by old va, and blueberry by colonial home mixed with country hot cakes, I think, from jar pot candles.

Susan

I have that in a tart, Jason - it is in my "hoarding" pile - the ones I don't want to burn up just yet, I just sniff 'em cold now and then!

Guest Anonymous

Had to dump my LOL already. Not too thrilled w/ my new 20W burner. It does melt well and give a great throw but the tarts are only lasting about 4 hours in it. That is not long enough for me.

Switched to CFTKR Sweet Fried Banana, Pacific Scents Banana Taffy. Both downstairs both pretty good.

Upstairs threw in a lttle Tuscaderos freebie- cantalope and cucumber. Wow this smells so good and fresh!

Guest Anonymous
Had to dump my LOL already. Not too thrilled w/ my new 20W burner. It does melt well and give a great throw but the tarts are only lasting about 4 hours in it. That is not long enough for me.

Switched to CFTKR Sweet Fried Banana, Pacific Scents Banana Taffy. Both downstairs both pretty good.

Upstairs threw in a lttle Tuscaderos freebie- cantalope and cucumber. Wow this smells so good and fresh!

Good to hear on that Catanlope Cucumber from Tuscadero's - I just ordered it!

I had Spotted Hog's Tealeaf and grapefruit going for awhile - then put PI's Lily of the Valley in the tealight melter.....I think I really was more in the mood for the tealeaf after all, so that one's going back on [smilie=HBday]

I've got a few votives and pillars going.

The highlight today, though, has been Candledippers melts. Both Garden of Eden and Raspberry Violet are amazing.

sorry to say, I had to dump the chocolate chip cookie from yc, smelled like burn chocolate chips, yuck [smilie=HBday]

Replaced it with yc, vintage chardonnay.

Susan

Still melting Coconut Cream Pie from yesterday, but today is my son's 13th birthday so I will probably switch to Birthday Cake later in the day. Off to make an Oreo pie. That's what he wants every year instead of cake.

Have a happy celebration for your son's birthday!

Thanks, fleur! I think he will be happy when he opens his gifts this evening. We finally got him a PSP that he has wanted since before Christmas. I still can't believe that I'm now the parent of a teenager! [smilie=HBday]

Oreo pie...yum! I hope he had a great birthday today and enjoys that PSP!

ETA: Pink Sugar from Texas Scentsations, Neroli Cedar from Sheba's.

Thanks, cyn. The oreo pie was good. [smilie=HBday] He was thrilled with the PSP. He and his sister got to go to work with their dad today for "take your child to work day". I think that made his day even more special.

Melting Birthday Cake from Candle Haven in the kids' rooms and Homespun is still downstairs, also from Candle Haven. Have a good evening, everyone!

I decide to light mango papaya passion from grazia, wow, it is strong. Went to her web site and it says could fill the hole house with that scent. I like the tart fine, but wouldn't want in anything bigger.

Susan

This morning I am going to finish Willow Breeze from YC and then switch to something fresh fruit from Crosscreek.

The other melter has left from yesterday Sparkling Peach from BBW. (we had a peach day yesterday)

I added a YC Dune Grass in the upstairs bath and it is taking over the whole house. I think as it calms down it will blend well with the Peaches and Berries.

This is the third time I've tried Dune Grass--I love it for the first hour and then it makes me sick so I guess I've given it all the chances I can.

I put on Heaven Scents-CFTKR in the kitchen, Daquiri Luxe-LOL in the DR, and Fairy Garden-Soy Lovely in the LR. I need strong today as the allergies just won't let me smell. [smilie=th_1286B215]

[smilie=th_1286B215]

So far, it's bella bug boutique's cactus and sea salt in my bedroom. I haven't decided what I want in the other rooms yet.

I hope everyone has a lovely day. It's supposed to be over 80 and sunny here, so the kids will be able to play outside and give me a little peace. LOL!

Good Morning,

I'm melting Front Porch -Patchouli in the back of the house

Candledippers - Orchard Nectar in the LR

Candledippers - Garden of Eden too