The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

I just started Tuscadero's amber in the den, and YC apricot and honey in the kitchen! I'm another fan of YC Brazilian Passion Fruit...the new black cherry is very good also!

I just started Tuscadero's amber in the den, and YC apricot and honey in the kitchen! I'm another fan of YC Brazilian Passion Fruit...the new black cherry is very good also!

I didn't see Apricot and Honey in the Yankee store. Is is one of the older dicontinued scents?

Thats deffinitelly something I would be interested in.

Guest Anonymous

CHC's Lemon Verbena going for work - I'm planning to put PI's Orange Vanilla on before we leave for church in a bit. Have a great Sunday!

DesertRose, I found the apricot and honey at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It is a square chunk tart. I have not seen them in the regular YC stores. It is awesome by the way!

DesertRose, I found the apricot and honey at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. It is a square chunk tart. I have not seen them in the regular YC stores. It is awesome by the way!

Oh thanks. I will look for it when I go next time to BBB.

I have kept Neroli Cedar from Sheba's going, which is unusual for me, but I absolutely love it. Also Fruit Loops from Smells So Sweet - just like the cereal. Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk from Sugar & Spice - yummy!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Guest Anonymous

Happy Sunday!!

I still can only smell a little with this stuffed up head of mine but the guys all say it smells great in here. lol

I have Tarts Galore Fruit Slices in the half bath by the front door, Mookie Red Velvet in the living room, Aroma Soy Oatmeal, Milk and Honey in the master bedroom and Mookie Pretty in Pink in the kitchen!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I see lots of yummy scents are being melted today. Everyone's scent choices sound wonderful. The apricot sounds delicious!!

I have a few YC Canary Island Banana here to try. I think it is neat. My ancestors came from the Canary Islands so I definitely had to get a few of this scent. On the cold smell is a wonderful sweet banana.

LOL's Peach Jam Cheesecake, nice!

Sugar and Spice, Vanilla Bean, my last two squares... this is a really nice vanilla... [smilie=th_c032] I will definitely re-order this scent... I have been trying a lot of vanilla scents lately, forgot that I had a couple of these cubes left... I would have to say it is my favorite vanilla :lol: I still want to try PI vanilla, but I am very happy with this one for now!

edit... although I love the vanilla scent, I think this one is better in a smaller room (I had previously melted this in the powder room... that is where I found these two remaining cubes... in the drawer... I did love it in that space... in all fairness though... it is now competing with the meatballs that I just cooked!)

Guest Anonymous

Melting two this morning. Tiger Lily & Cantaloupe from EP and Love Spell in the bedroom from Prairie Soy. Happy Sunday everyone.

REMBRAN - I am hoping you are starting to get better! No sniffer is an addict's nightmare!

Today is a dreary day here, after snow yesterday!

Candledipper's: Blue Lotus

Brown Bag: April Showers

Old Southe: Rose - not doing too badly and it is older than dirt [smilie=th_c032]

Spicy Apples & Peaches from Candle Haven in the kitchen and living room. We're getting ready to go to a baseball game so I will leave this to melt all day. Have a great smelling day, everyone!

Guest Anonymous
Rembran--sure hope your sniffer gets back to par soon.

Thanks Debra and Trep! It is a little better now. I can smell the red velvet scent when I walk through the living room.

Happy Sunday!!

I still can only smell a little with this stuffed up head of mine but the guys all say it smells great in here. lol

I have Tarts Galore Fruit Slices in the half bath by the front door, Mookie Red Velvet in the living room, Aroma Soy Oatmeal, Milk and Honey in the master bedroom and Mookie Pretty in Pink in the kitchen!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I see lots of yummy scents are being melted today. Everyone's scent choices sound wonderful. The apricot sounds delicious!!

I have a few YC Canary Island Banana here to try. I think it is neat. My ancestors came from the Canary Islands so I definitely had to get a few of this scent. On the cold smell is a wonderful sweet banana.

I love the YC Canary Island banana, but it seems to me that it is being pulled from the market. Another great Yankeee scent being discontinued. I went to 2 Yankee stores but they don't have it anymore. My Bed Bath has it market down, the large housewarmer for $17, I am waiting to get a coupon for 20%off and will go get it.

They don't have a lot of them left, so I willl probably try and use Linens&Things coupon if I don't find BBB, they should take it.

Guest Anonymous

I love the YC Canary Island banana, but it seems to me that it is being pulled from the market. Another great Yankeee scent being discontinued. I went to 2 Yankee stores but they don't have it anymore. My Bed Bath has it market down, the large housewarmer for $17, I am waiting to get a coupon for 20%off and will go get it.

They don't have a lot of them left, so I willl probably try and use Linens&Things coupon if I don't find BBB, they should take it.

I know. Isn't that sad?? There was only a little basket of them at my Yankee store. I got a few online when I ordered one of those swirls candles. Maybe I'll try to get a few housewarmers before they disappear forever. I don't light candles much but I'd rather get the candles than the tarts.

I know. Isn't that sad?? There was only a little basket of them at my Yankee store. I got a few online when I ordered one of those swirls candles. Maybe I'll try to get a few housewarmers before they disappear forever. I don't light candles much but I'd rather get the candles than the tarts.

Yeah, I am going today and get everything they have left in that scent. It my most favorite Yankee scent. [smilie=th_c032]

Today, it's CFTKR Pink Sugared Strawberries.....oh my, I see a bag of this one in my future! :)

Hi everyone! I finally was able to get one of our computers away from the kids. I swear, even with 3 computers in the house, I still have to fight for one. LOL!

In the living room, it's chc's plumeria, and in my bedroom it's bizzy b's spiced cranberry.

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! It's been raining since last night, but the sun has finally come out. It's so pretty now.