The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good Morning,

We had a little cool front move through last night. I just went out to get the paper and check the temp. It's about 62 degrees outside.

[smilie=th_sign0162]

Time to pull out the fall scents again.

KFTKR - Banana Nut Bread

HoT - Pink Pumpkin Pie

Colonial jar - Pumpkin Pie

YC swirl - Iced Pumpkin

FP - Cozy Fall Nights

[smilie=th_ecd36868]

Good morning!

I'm melting Carol's Amish Quilt and Lemon Snap Cake. Both are remelts from yesterday. I love these two scents.

I'm so excited...Sillysmom and I are meeting at Starbucks this afternoon. Our DDs will get to meet too! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Have a great day!

This morning it is 35 degrees here in Tennessee! Tomorrow night it's suppose to be in the 20's! Wow! Winter just comes out of nowhere! I had on shorts last week! I've got Country Berry Hotcakes going from Angel Made Scents! Smells SO good!! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Melting Jeweled Holiday Cake from Busy Bee this morning. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Yummy, Fleur! I didn't see much change over at Busy Bee for the holidays. I keep kind of waiting for some sort of fanfare. A newsletter or something. Did you find many holiday scents up yet?

Melting Jeweled Holiday Cake from Busy Bee this morning. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Yummy, Fleur! I didn't see much change over at Busy Bee for the holidays. I keep kind of waiting for some sort of fanfare. A newsletter or something. Did you find many holiday scents up yet?

Jules... I did not see many holiday scents listed. The Jeweled Holiday Cake is nice. I hope they do come out with some holiday scents... love their melts!

My cousin came over for a visit yesterday and, since I told her about Everyday Whims she ordered some tarts from there and brought me over two in EW's "Angel "(type) scent. They melted well and had a great scent.Today I am going away for a few days to one of my daughter's so I am only melting two melts, Tuscadero's "Celtic Moonspice," which smells fabulous and CFTKR's "Fruit Smoothie, which also smells terrific." I am bringing some Autumn melts to my daughters as she and her husband will be hosting our entire family for Thanksgiving -- PLUS (she's going to love this!) a YC Swirl candle in "Harvest Wreath and Autumn Leaves."

Have a great day everyone. "See you in a few days.

Patsy [smilie=th_sign0162]

How exciting LLVV and Sillysmom. Enjoy your meeting!

Yesterday good ones -

Brown Sugar Nut Bread - Front Porch

Black Cherry - Front Porch

Redwood & Cedar - Fragrance Fantasies

The Honeydew Melon candle from YC must have 9 lives. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Good morning!

I'm melting Carol's Amish Quilt and Lemon Snap Cake. Both are remelts from yesterday. I love these two scents.

I'm so excited...Sillysmom and I are meeting at Starbucks this afternoon. Our DDs will get to meet too! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Have a great day!

Wow, I wish i could meet up with ya'll too!...have fun!

My morning melts are acorn harvest from mama's country shed, white and pink truffles from suds and lights, and patchouli from Granma Fran's.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] Good Morning All!

Got Crosscreek's Frosted Pumpkin in the Kitchen and CFTKR Pumpkin Zucchini Bread in the LR and Den....delicious.

Good morning! Since dh and dd are still out of town with my van, and my back is out of whack, we're obviously not at church this morning. It feels so odd to be sitting here, enjoying my coffee, and not rushing to get everyone dressed. LOL! Here in the computer room, it's snow angels from missy's tempting tarts, and in the living room, it's home for the holidays also from missy's tempting tarts. I'm icing my other melters now, so I'll get them started in a bit.

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

I just started HoT's Candy Corn Cupcakes in the living room. I fired it up but forgot to put the tart in, so I was smelling the residue of my last tart for the first 10 minutes. Then I noticed it on the table. :P It ws so hot, I got an awesome throw as soon as I put it in. LOL

Mookie Doodle's Candy Corn Fun is in the bathroom.

:P Snow angels smells a bit too much like old lady perfume for me. At times, it isn't too bad, but at other times it stinks! I'm going to let this tealight finish up, and then I'm switching to a better scent. This will definitely NOT be a reorder. I usually like most scents and am not picky at all, but this one just isn't doing it for me. :lol:

I started sugar cookie from brown bag in the kitchen. I know this one is a safe scent. :lol:

Oh, and I also started country christmas from keona in my bedroom.

Today I melting Reindeer Poo all over the house ~ it smells great! :P

Oh yeah, it's from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts!

:P Snow angels smells a bit too much like old lady perfume for me. At times, it isn't too bad, but at other times it stinks! I'm going to let this tealight finish up, and then I'm switching to a better scent. This will definitely NOT be a reorder. I usually like most scents and am not picky at all, but this one just isn't doing it for me. :lol:

I started sugar cookie from brown bag in the kitchen. I know this one is a safe scent. :lol:

Oh, and I also started country christmas from keona in my bedroom.

Heidi, I wonder if Snow Angels is a dupe of YC Sparkling Angel, which also smells like old lady perfume. I'm a little leery of any scent with the word 'angel' in it! Nothing against old ladies, but I don't want my house to smell like 'em!

Not melting anything today. Won't be here long, so I'll wait until tonight to melt.

Guest Anonymous
Today I melting Reindeer Poo all over the house ~ it smells great! [smilie=th_jaja]

Oh yeah, it's from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts!

Aria - too funny! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Melting reindeer poo all over the house....now I gotta get that visual outta my head... :oops:

Started the day with YC sparkling snow. Not for me - smelled too fresh, kinda like detergent or soap. Not for this bakery gal. Just put on Can-Do's pumpkin bread pudding. Ahhhh....bakery bliss.... [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Good evening everyone! I just got dinner into the stove so I have a few minutes to relax!

I met the lovely Sillysmom and her beautiful DD this afternoon. We had a great time at Starbucks. Sillys gave me some wonderful tarts to try out. I have one of them, Frosted Berries from Old Virginia Candle melting. It's a wonderful berry scent. I love berries! i'm still trying to finish Amish Quilt too. I love this scent but can only melt it for a little bit each time because it's super strong.

Have a wonderful night!

Sounds like you 2 had fun, LL!

Today was use up old inventory day - went though a bunch of old Mookies, CandleDippers and a PartyLite candle.

Two that kept scent over time: Mookie's Baby's Breath and Candle Dipper's Pumpkin something...