The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

cheryl allen- there is nothing I enjoy better than cleaning the entire house and then sitting back to relax with my favorite fragrances! Hope you have some good, strong scents to melt after your fish fry. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I am melting spicy apples and peaches from Candle Haven. This could be a new favorite, the scent and the vendor. Will have to see how well it throws, but so far I am thoroughly impressed with Candle Haven.

Guest Anonymous

I have Caramel Fudge Cake going in the kitchen, and Love spell up in my bedroom.

[smilie=th_BringItOn]

karla

I'm cleaning too with Bella's Lavender Coconut Milk burning. I ordered two -- one in soy and paraffin since some noticed paraffin is stronger. The soy is super strong as it is, which makes me happy since that's my preference. If the paraffin is stronger I'm not sure I coudl handle it! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Like Cyn, I'm carrying on like crazy today!

Kitchen ~ repeat of Birthday Cake by CH - absolutely wonderful and definately worth a re-order!

Living Room ~ I'm trying out Garden Terrace by CH. The cold smell was just my kind of floral, but it's a bit overwhelming as it melts. I'm using my very first electric melter for this one, so I'm glad I could just turn it off and let it sit for a bit. I have a feeling that half of a tart might be all that's needed for this one.

Bathroom ~ I'm trying out Windchimes by CanDo. I've not decided about this one yet. It's definately appropriate for a bathroom, but I'm not sure I like it enough for a repurchase.

Bedroom ~ Pretty Woman by CanDo. This is another "just ok" scent. the throw is mild to moderate, which is my preference, but there are other scents I like much better. I think I might pour it out in a bit and start up Downy by CanDo. I really like the cold smell on that one.

Good afternoon, all. I have Cobblestone's Banana Pudding going upstairs and down. Christopher sent me one of these free when I got my free candle. Looking at the name I thought I'd never like it but I love it. I immediately ordered 6 more and 2 Banana Kiwi which I haven't tried yet. This smells soooo good. Love it.

I am always amazed on this thread when you guys mention all the different scents you have going at one time in your houses. You must have large houses for things not to mix. I wish I could do that. Occasionally I can have two that complement each other but not often. I have an open floor plan so everything upstairs goes down and everything downstairs drifts up so I usually have to have the same thing. Having so many scents I want to try it taxes what little patience I have. [smilie=th_aola]

Have a great evening everyone--we're to have LOTS of rain!! [smilie=th_crying]

Guest Anonymous
Good afternoon, all. I have Cobblestone's Banana Pudding going upstairs and down. Christopher sent me one of these free when I got my free candle. Looking at the name I thought I'd never like it but I love it. I immediately ordered 6 more and 2 Banana Kiwi which I haven't tried yet. This smells soooo good. Love it.

I am always amazed on this thread when you guys mention all the different scents you have going at one time in your houses. You must have large houses for things not to mix. I wish I could do that. Occasionally I can have two that complement each other but not often. I have an open floor plan so everything upstairs goes down and everything downstairs drifts up so I usually have to have the same thing. Having so many scents I want to try it taxes what little patience I have. [smilie=th_aola]

Have a great evening everyone--we're to have LOTS of rain!! [smilie=th_crying]

Trep, I think I'm just learning how to strategically place my burners and candles. The living area of my house is open (LR/DR/kitchen/foyer) which is why I try to reserve the strongest smelling scents for that room and really like the 40W bulb burner, because it throws the scent so well.

I'm trying some of Momma's Soy Tarts right now and enjoying that order - Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Clean Cotton. I have Angie's Hot Apple Pie candle going in the den...eh. Going to try a cube of Breathe from Manor Hall in a minute.

trep, I also have to think things through carefully as once the heat comes on the air currents in my house shift. All of a sudden, the scent I have downstairs and around the corner will show up in my upstairs office. Downstairs, if I put it on one side of the room I have to almost stand on top of it to get the scent, but if I set it down lower, across the room, the fragrance will drift throughout the room. I am going to have to rethink all these spots once it is warmer and I start opening windows!

[smilie=th_aola]

Cheryl's Cactus and Sea Salt in the bathroom

Cheryl's Coral and Lily in the master

Colonial Vanilla Berry in my upstairs office

Guest Anonymous

Breathe from Manor Hall is good if you need to open your sinuses! Like a lighter version of Vick's Vapor Rub. Definitely smell some eucalyptus.

Just started melting after being out all afternoon. I put on Cozy Cottage's Little Orange Dress and Frosted Sugar Cookies.. [smilie=th_aola]

Guest Anonymous
Just started melting after being out all afternoon. I put on Cozy Cottage's Little Orange Dress and Frosted Sugar Cookies.. [smilie=th_aola]

Fleur, do you like Little Orange Dress? I loved it!

Tonight I'm melting Brown Sugar Spice from CFTKR (this one was a freebie), Bear Claws from Brown Bag and Brown Sugar Pecan from Tuscadero's.

The Brown Sugar Pecan is my first tart ever from Tuscadero's and I'm loving it! Great throw. The order came today while I was at work - YAY!

[smilie=th_aola]

I just got home and started up Bella's Lavender Coconut Milk again. After being gone about 4 hours our apt. still smelled like it when I walked in. Same thing when I burned The Elvis. I think she might be a favorite vendor! Can't wait to place another larger order from her.

Guest Anonymous
Chocolate pumpkin from momma's soy tart mart ~ delicious!!! This is definitely one of my favorite scents of all time. I hope she keeps it around. It's wonderful!

Just went on this website and can't find choc pumpkin any suggestions?

Cheryl

Cheryl,

I think we figured it must have been a fall scent that she is not carrying right now. But Heidi has dealt with her on other occasions, and suggested maybe even contacting her to ask if she could make some up for you. Couldn't hurt, I suppose. I sure do want to try it!

:shock:

It is Vanilla Supreme from Cozy Cottage in the kitchen and this has been going since last night and there is still some scent. Prettu good for a straight vanilla. From this morning until early eveing it was Lemon Meringue from Teas Scentsations in the living room and this evening I swtiched it out to her Violet Lime...such a soothing scent and a huge throw. It will easily go until sometime tomorrow.[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

In the bath it is Cherry Blossoms Home Fragrance Oil and in the computer room I have taken a trip back to the 60's and am melting Patchouli....I just have to get my fix on this one once in a while.[smilie=th_crying]

Have a good evening everyone. I just got my latest order from Bella's and ordered some of the palm wax tarts and am eager to melt. The cold smell is very strong. She also sent a sample of Pineapple Cilantro and I am looking forward to this as the pineapple seems more tart on cold sniff and not so sweet sweet like some . [smilie=th_aola]

good morning my fellow scent addicts this am I have can do's sugared pumpkin melting...I really like this one..not real sweet but more than just plain ole pumpkin...this is Heidis fault for posting that chocolate pumpkin review cause now I want to burn pumpkin scents:)

Good morning all--I have Beanpod Lemon Citrus Soybeads going this morning. It is very wet here so thought lemon might perk me up. Have a nice Sunday everyone.

I decided to put a Lavender tart in the upstairs bath. I got these at Wal-Mart--Heidi had said she got some vanilla ones at her store but ours doesn't have tarts. I went to one of the Wal-Marts in Springfield and found some. It hasn't completely melted but it is putting out enough throw for the bath.

Guest Anonymous

Morning y'all. Melting CFTKR VAnilla wafer downstairs. Not sure what I will put upstairs yet. Have CFTKR McIntosh Apple going in bathroom.

Guest Anonymous

tried the Citrus and Sage combination tart from YC

uh

I think I will give the other two in that three pack away...