The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Good evening everyone!

The weather here is terrible but great for staying at home with a candle and tart going. That's exactly what I'm doing but DD and I went out to my parents' house for dinner first. Today is her birthday and DH had to go out of town for business (we celebrated with him this weekend). I don't eat cake...at least not alone. DD isn't crazy about cake. How can two girls stay home by themselves in front of a huge birthday cake, right? Additionally, there isn't a bakery close by...seriously...none for miles and we don't like in the boonies per se. So, we ate at my parents' house. My dad made pizza with DD. Then we had her birthday cake. She's exhausted and sleeping out the excitement of a marathon birthday weekend that started early Saturday. I'm just cold...brrr...it's cold here. I'm melting a tart from my new order from Carol...Christmas Cookie. I have a Yankee votive burning.

Happy Birthday to your DD. It sounds like you made a great day of it.

It's going to be in the 40's tonight. It some sort of record for this time of year in my area. I am so looking forward to that cold cold air.

I trying out CHC Bamboo Cabin tonight.

Tonight I've got going Celtic Moonspice from GHBT. Smells so good! It's very cold here in Tennessee, suppose to get down to 27 tonight!!

Mmdolinar, I love LOL. Haven't tried Apple Cider yet, though. It's on the list.

Not much in the way of melting today, but it was all Backroad Hobbies. Of that, really liked the Iced Lemon Biscotti. Kama Sutra Sexy was also quite good.

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I am melting Keona's Surf city tides, I am really enjoying it, very clean smelling and its pretty strong too! It is in our BR 20 x 24 and it is coming down the hall. I am burning 2 at a time.

In the LR it is Carol's Plum Rhubarb and in the Kit it is Carol's Rhubarb and berries. I just cant get enough of CFTKR. I have not found 1 that I haven't liked (yet).

Have a good evening all!!

Tonight, it's the hunger from evening eclipse in the kitchen. I had already melted it yesterday through 2 tealights, and decided to move it to an electric melter in the kitchen. It still has quite a bit of scent left. Also, I just started big bad wolf from evening eclipse in the living room. It smells amazing! I have been very impressed so far with these tarts.

These sound so good Heidi! How is the throw? :P

I need a break from food scents for a while.

Melting Oh Christmas Tree ~ EW

Christmas Cabin ~HOT

Just started Aspen Winter ~ Crosscreek

I have The Perfect Christmas Tree oil from B&B steaming, and it is overtaking everything! :lol: ...I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Cold morning here in SC...started the day with berry hotcakes from an unknown vendor in the bedroom...very strong...in the den and kitchen it's Soy Lovely black currant and nectarine. Also in the kitchen is Norman's mango papaya! :lol:

Good morning and a cold one from Indy. This morning I am melting EW Pink Cashmere in the kitchen and Can-Do- Caramel Corn in my living room. Everyone have a great day!!

Good chilly morning, everyone!

Heart2heart - The tarts from evening eclipse are throwing quite well. The hunger threw like crazy, but big bad wolf isn't quite as strong. I think I'm going to move it into the kitchen electric melter in a bit to get some more oomph out of it.

So far this morning, it's a hot cocoa candle that I got last Christmas at Michael's. It still smells quite strong. With this cold morning, I wanted a candle next to me.

Have a great day, all!

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning I am melting Everyday Whims Country Berry Hotcakes in the electric. Just finishing it up as I have to go out in a bit. Heart-How's the Aspen Winter from Crosscreek? Should be receiving that one in my Crosscreek order.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning! I'm melting Cinnamon Yum Yum and Apple Butter Pie this morning. So far the Cinnamon Yum Yum smells yummy! Apple Butter Pie just got turned on so I'll report back on that one.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Haven't been on in a while, but I just received my caramel apple candle from Country Heart Candles and they sent four tarts to me to try. One of them is Mistletoe and Pineneedles and I just had to post to let you all know how wonderful it is. This is a MUST HAVE! (so is the caramel apple, by the way :))

Good morning. Melting Pink Crush ~ Crosscreek, and Kreations by Kathie ~ Lush Island Retreat.

Heidi, thanks for the info. I'll put Hunger on my to buy list.

Candlelove, Aspen Winter is a great scent! It isn't as spicey or fruity as I thought it would be, but it still smells wonderful .