The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Heart2heart, I bet your house smells GREAT! I like that Texas Baked Apple

I'm interested in what our resident coffee scent coniseur thinks about Coffee with Santa. I have it but haven't melted it yet.

I am loving my Angel Made Scents. I do have a question though. I have tried 3 different scents so far............Frosted Lime Cupcake,Homespun Sugar and Mrs. Claus Cookie.

Does anyone notice a very sophisticated twist to their scent choices yet? Like the Mrs. Claus Cookie has a bit of Vanilla Bean Noel in it which makes for a teensy weensy musky addition to the fragrance. I also notice something similiar in the other two melts I tried.

I am NOT complaining though, as its a nice twist to the normal bakery choices. I like it!

Just curious if anyone else is picking this up. I found the right melter to use finally. Its a bit of a tricky wax to melt. Similar to Can-do's which I love the same. I just have to choose my melters carefully with these two companys. They offer such great fragrances though, its worth it to me.

Maurie....I have'nt really noticed but I too love Angel Made Scents. I am having a little trouble also with the wax melting completly. Today I've got Cinnamon Buns going from GHBT! Another favorite!

Guest Anonymous

Currently burning YC Autumn Gold, melting PI's Mulled Cider in a tealight melter. Upstairs I'm finishing up Heaven from GHBT's from yesterday, and will also light up YC Orchard Pear candle when I go back to work in a bit.

I melted Coffee with Santa, yesterday, and although being a serious coffee drinker, I usually don't care for coffee scents, but I really do like this scent after the initial melt and the scents start to blend. The peppermint is a nice blend with the coffee. I have started EW Mediterranean Fig in my living room and I really like this scent too. I'm trying to expand from my favs. of earthy, spicy scents. I noticed an interesting thing on the Everyday Whims bag the tart is in. It says" do not pour down the drain"-do you think people really do this? I have never even thought of doing this myself-- Just pondering on this.

Ms Meghan

I can sure relate to that

e4] :P

Did the wax stop up your sink? We're on well/septic, so I am always so freaked out about both around here. I hope it didn't stop up any thing.

Guest stardustgirl
I noticed an interesting thing on the Everyday Whims bag the tart is in. It says" do not pour down the drain"-do you think people really do this? I have never even thought of doing this myself-- Just pondering on this.

Somewhere, somebody likely did that. It's like those warnings on the sunscreens in cars with "do not drive with this in place". There are Darwin Awards for a reason. :P

Chandler Lane - Cinnamon Stick

CBV - Patchouli

B&BW - Sugar Cooke candle

This is what I have going right now.....

YC Autumn Leaves candle

Dew Drop Scents Fresh Baked Cookies tart

Busy Bee Pumpkin Souffle tart

All of these smell wonderful!

The candles were a great choice today. It was nice to just light them and leave them alone. But now...

added Jumping Lemon Beans from KbyK

Bermuda Triangle by TS (good and strong but - ugh - I smell mango :P )

Pomegranate Lime from CD (Fantastic! reorder)

For the evening we have-

Candles-

YC Spiced Pumpkin

YC Harvest

PI Pumpkin pie

Melts-

CFTKR Harvest-still going strong after 8 hours

I had CHC Harvest in 2 melters. These were not as strong. Deciding whether to change them out or go for the second tealight.

Hot Butter Rum fizzled out so now I am melting Harvest Spice from Illuminescents. Don't know about this one yet. It may have too much spice. :P

I melted Coffee with Santa, yesterday, and although being a serious coffee drinker, I usually don't care for coffee scents, but I really do like this scent after the initial melt and the scents start to blend. The peppermint is a nice blend with the coffee. I have started EW Mediterranean Fig in my living room and I really like this scent too. I'm trying to expand from my favs. of earthy, spicy scents. I noticed an interesting thing on the Everyday Whims bag the tart is in. It says" do not pour down the drain"-do you think people really do this? I have never even thought of doing this myself-- Just pondering on this.

Um, kids do! Only once, though...

Good morning!

I just started Caramelized Praline from Carol in the downstairs burners. Later on I'll also remelt Halloween Spice in the upstairs melter.

Cyn - Grumpy Girl makes some beautiful hand soaps. Have you ever tried them? The Blackberry Sage scent is to die for.

I haven't tried their soaps. Thanks for that information! They will definitely be a re-order for me, and I'll place that Blackberry Sage on my must-try list!

Cool Cyn! Out of all of the soaps that I bought from her, Blackberry Sage was my favorite. It's an exotic fruit scent.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Evergreen Pine and remelting Halloween Spice. I loooove Halloween Spice! I wish Carol had more.

Have a great night.