The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Aria, I love glistening snow also. Had a whole housefull of candles at Christmas one year and it really "made" a memorable fragrancing experience.

Just walked in the house and lit all my candles. I seem to have a cinnamon-spice thing going. Pecan pie, Kathy Ireland. Cinnabon, walmart. Snickerdoodle, Home Interiors. Sugar Cookie and Caramel Apple from Gold Canyon. Butterscotch Dip, Paula Deen. I'm about to throw a tart in. Which to choose?

Cheryl

I am melting Angel Made Scents Homespun Sugar this evening and totally enjoying it. Very rich creamy sweet buttery smell. The melt was pink so I was ready for a pink sugar scent, but its NOT. There may be a little of it in there, IDK.

Juletones...........I love your avatar. Its quite interesting.

Sounds like everybody had quite a warm inviting atmosphere in their homes today, with all the candles going.

Jason and Cheryl, glad to see that there are other Glistening Snow fans out there. I've never tried the Glade version, but I think I will try to get a candle in this scent if I see them in the store. It's a beautiful scent.

Tonight I lit up my YC Autumn Leaves jar and I am also melting Snickerdoodle from Can-Do.

Have a great nite!

Hello everyone! We're back from a hectic day. My melters need freezing so I'm buring my YC Frosted Pumpkin tonight.

Thanks Maurie97. I made it my wallpaper too. :P

And thanks Jason, too, for that nice Mom skills compliment on Friday. I should have responded then, but I was knocking heads together around here at the time. [smilie=superman]

I have switched out melter scents so much today it's not even funny. Just one of those hard-to-please days. The bakery scents weren't cutting it today but it took me all day to realize that I just wasn't in the mood for it.

I've finally settled with CYS Monet's Garden.

If it's cool out tomorrow, I'm opening up the house and sticking with candles all day.

I couldn't stand not having a tart going so after cleaning out the melters I have Halloween Spice going. It's a wonderful scent...some kind of fruit and spice mixture. I wish Carol was still selling it because I'd get more.

Evening all-

Melting Bel Vampiro-Blue Gecko-this is a great one! I love it and must get more!

Orange Supreme-Phebes

Lavendar Cream-Nene's

Have a good night!

Was melting Spiced Eggnog from Angel Made Scents, but dumped it because all I smelled was spice, no eggnog. :oops: Replaced it with Cranberry Crumble, also from Angel Made Scents. In the MB it's Madagascar Vanilla from EW.

Evening all-

Melting Bel Vampiro-Blue Gecko-this is a great one! I love it and must get more!

Orange Supreme-Phebes

Lavendar Cream-Nene's

Have a good night!

I love Bel Vampiro, too, Cat! I have a nice stash of it on the way, LOL.

Today's good ones:

Dill Pickle - GHBT. This was actually very good. Fresh type scent, not really sour. And a milder type throw, which was perfect for this type of scent.

Hansel & Gretel's House - EW. Yummy!

Watermelon Taffy - GHBT. Just like the Now & Laters candy.

Tayberries & Teakwood - GHBT. Another winner.

Butter Brickle - GHBT

Grumpy Girl - Da Bomb

Good morning...first melts of the day...in the bedroom Melissa's pink sugar, in the kitchen Angie's dusty Mexican morning and GHBT caribbean...in the den it's CYS Hartford Hideaway. :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, everyone. Starting my day off burning my Amish Harvest candle from Harvest Glow.

Nancy, Huckleberry Layne is one great company. I was so happy with my order there. Now I know why you like them.

Cat01, I got one Bel Vampiro in my last Blue Gecko order. I'll have to try it out.

It's finally cool outside this morning. I've already got the windows opened and the sun isn't even up yet. It's going to be a candle day here. The melts were too much work yesterday. :oops:

HL - Fruit Punch

YC - Swirl (Lemon Lavender. & Sage Citrus)

CBV - Pink/ Lovin' Lemon blend

CC - Lemon Creme

YC - Ocean Water

Good morning!

I just started Caramelized Praline from Carol in the downstairs burners. Later on I'll also remelt Halloween Spice in the upstairs melter.

Cyn - Grumpy Girl makes some beautiful hand soaps. Have you ever tried them? The Blackberry Sage scent is to die for.

Just melting Jack Frost (CFTKR)... this one has been on and off the last couple of days... we have been so busy... I have not had much time for melting... [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

I think I have a little time later this afternoon... and I am really looking forward to trying the Everyday Whims samples!

Have a great day everyone!

Guest stardustgirl

I'm burning my Maple Butter Pumpkin Frap candle by CBV in here until the carpentry starts again (le sigh).

I moved Coffee with Santa into the bath to see if that last little whiff I can detect will make it out of the melter and into the air.

Day 2 for Front Porch Homemade Strudel in the kitchen.

I suspect the melts will get swapped out soon.

Good Monday morning to all:

I am burning Cottage Hill's bamboo cabin the my living room. I love this scent!!

I started EW Frank and Myrrh last night and I am continuing this in my fam. room today. I made 3 different on-line purchases over the weekend, Cozy moments( SNS), Etsy- Little Black Box, and a second order to Everyday whims. I need strength to lay low this week, because after all, I am a Candle Addict!! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Good Monday morning to everyone. I'm starting the day with Hot Buttered Rum from Angel Made scents. This is a good one. It smells like a combo of butterscotch candy and Tahitian Vanilla.