The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone notice a very sophisticated twist to their scent choices yet? Like the Mrs. Claus Cookie has a bit of Vanilla Bean Noel in it which makes for a teensy weensy musky addition to the fragrance. I also notice something similiar in the other two melts I tried.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] Hi Maurie! I had Mrs Claus Cookie from another vendor last year and also noticed the VBN in it, so think it just might be that particular oil - ?

Chopped up a YC pumpkin pie votive from last year and am melting it. Too soon to tell if it's too old yet.

Cool Cyn! Out of all of the soaps that I bought from her, Blackberry Sage was my favorite. It's an exotic fruit scent.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Evergreen Pine and remelting Halloween Spice. I loooove Halloween Spice! I wish Carol had more.

Have a great night.

So good to know. That's really a fun site. I think I'll visit tonight! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Ending the day with Potpourri Spice from Front Porch. Hopefully it'll get rid of the smell from dinner. I hate lingering food smells (unless it's something I've baked :lol: )

Received my box of Everyday Whims today and I love the Hansel & Gretel's House...so strong and delicious! Will definately buy again.

Had company over yesterday and everyone loved Donna's Amish Spice (CanDo)...of course they all mentioned my obsession with candles and tarts..

I had a candle burning in the bathroom and someone actually blew it out...Has that happened to anyone else? Nervy... :lol:

Maggie, the nerve of some people! I hate it when DH does that. My DH did that to me last night. I was upstairs watching a movie and he came up to go to bed and blew out my candle. I told him that I was still using the candle and he said he didn't want to house to burn down. The nerve! I think he was being sarcastic.

I'm ending the day with Cracklin Birch in the den from GHBT. This is a re-order for sure! Also Lavender Apple in the BR. Also a re-order! Everyone have a great night!! :lol:

Added Everyday Whims Haunted Forest, and I can not smell much! Also, I don't see it on the scent list now. Did anyone else get this one?

Guest Doe

My son hurt his arm playing football so we spent a few hours in emergency room (nothing broken just a sprain) so have not melted much today other then Busy Bee - Cotton candy- yummy.

Victoria - Black Cherry Crumble....really good scent but should have lasted longer.

CanDo - Cinnamon Dolce Latte.....You all will get the idea that I'm picking on CanDo, don't mean to, but does any else notice a strong, rather acrid odor to her cinnamon? Probably just me. That's all I could smell from this tart. :lol:

Oh no, Doe! I hope your son is alright. How nerve wracking!

Today was a Cheryl's day. I loved

Itty Bitty Bikini - Very similar to Fruit Loops. I think she says it smells like Fruity Pebbles. Either way, it's yummy!

Banana Nut Bread - very good, but doesn't last as long as the others.

All About Me - fun, fruity scent

Alyssum - very nice floral, strong without being perfumey.

Alaskan Wilderness - very good fresh scent. I got some pine here. Quite strong.

Guest Anonymous
I'm ending the day with Cracklin Birch in the den from GHBT. This is a re-order for sure! Also Lavender Apple in the BR. Also a re-order! Everyone have a great night!! :lol:

Too funny, cbgirl - I have the EXACT same combinations going - cracklin birch in my living area and lavender apple in the bedroom (I've reordered both a couple of times now! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Good morning...first melts of the dayin the bedroom pomegranate from candles, melts, and more.....in the kitchen YC chocolate truffle and NeNe's warm orange gingerbread. In the den it's YC vanilla cupcake. That may be it for me today because we have Halloween carnival tonight at school! :lol:

Added Everyday Whims Haunted Forest, and I can not smell much! Also, I don't see it on the scent list now. Did anyone else get this one?

I melted this one and liked it - even reordered one more. H & G House was definately stronger.

Good Morning.... it is a rainy day here... time to melt something cozy... Everyday Whims... Hot Buns... :shock:

Fleur, I really liked this one. I thought there was something different to it than other scents like it. It was almost buttery if that make sense, not sure how else to describe it!

Good Morning.... it is a rainy day here... time to melt something cozy... Everyday Whims... Hot Buns... :shock:

Fleur, I really liked this one. I thought there was something different to it than other scents like it. It was almost buttery if that make sense, not sure how else to describe it!

Yes... it is quite lovely... just started melting it, so I do not have the full throw yet... but it is wonderful so far! This is the second Everyday Whims tart that I melted... so far so good! Really nice scents!

Good Morning everyone-

It is a very rainy and cold day here. Put on CHC Harvest, 2nd tealight but going to switch it out because there is no throw left.

:shock:

Woah, what a cold morning here in NC! I want to crawl back into bed under the covers. LOL!

I haven't started melting anything yet, but I have a votive burning the computer room (not much scent that I can notice, but the flame is nice), and my kathy ireland oatmeal raisin crumb cake candle burning in the kitchen. Yummy! I have been soooo impressed with these candles. I hope they go back on sale again at Walgreens when I have some money.

Have a great day, everyone!

Good morning!

Doe - I hope your son feels better today! Ouch...poor guy! How long will it take his arm to heal?

This morning I'm melting Evergreen Pine and Pumpkin Crunch Cake.

When I e-mailed Riss to ask her about this scent she said it was "more lingering than knock your socks off". It's listed on the Steals & Deals page. I check there often. :shock: